Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week (17099 Views)

Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week by dammiedre(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2015
sarahatuba:

lol @ presidential dinner its nt a funny something oo......na tea dem take kill Abiola grin
Abi o. Make Baba no go any yeye dinner o
Re: Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2015
dammiedre:
Abi o. Make Baba no go any yeye dinner o
Jonah just dey laugh me.....I've never heard of 'handover dinner' before ooo grin GEJ and owambe ehn grin
Re: Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week by osazuwao8(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2015
If you are still having problems with your jamb results or need someone to help you upgrade it, contact Mr Andrew on 08060870918. He helped me with mine
Re: Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week by ladipeacemaker(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week by DExplorer1: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2015
Bifwoli:
A transition committee for what? Chewing taxpayers money is the real motive.
Let this goat herder have a committee to lead his goats.
Actually, if you're talking about Daura, it's not goats but cows. . .
Re: Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week by ayoromer: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2015
buhari can not rule naija gone are d militry times where anybody come to rule anytime he talk wit d media he wil leave questions unanswered for d party does he has his own mandate to rul naija or d west tinibu n fasola can he read on his own naija is d only country whete president can not read n refer question to party members i pray let d wishes of d west not happen.
Re: Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week by aburordue(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
omenka:
Buhari, your fan dey here oo. I dey follow bumper to bumper, toe to toe. If I hear say u looseguard ehn!!

Meanwhile, stay away from "presidential dinners" for now. We can ill afford stories that touch at the moment. Whenever you're hungry, let Aisha do the cooking. I'm very sure she's got awesome culinary skills. smiley

I love you so much sir. smiley
grin
omenka:
Buhari, your fan dey here oo. I dey follow bumper to bumper, toe to toe. If I hear say u looseguard ehn!!

Meanwhile, stay away from "presidential dinners" for now. We can ill afford stories that touch at the moment. Whenever you're hungry, let Aisha do the cooking. I'm very sure she's got awesome culinary skills. smileyyou are right.

Re: Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week by Etruth: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
omenka:

Meanwhile, stay away from "presidential dinners" for now. We can ill afford stories that touch at the moment. Whenever you're hungry, let Aisha do the cooking. I'm very sure she's got awesome culinary skills. smiley

Omenka, I don't know you personally, but I must confess that you are a great guy; one of a kind. Keep up the good work you are doing. Errrrr.....I know you love Baba, but not as much as I do. My love for Buhari overwhelms me, it makes my eyes misty. Pls note, I'm a Deltan ooo. Sai Baba
Re: Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week by Etruth: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
buoye1:
[s]Ok.....But enough of this Buhari.Jonathan,Lai Mh'd,Okupe na!

Haba....Election don finish ooo[/s]
Nobody forced you to open the thread or comment. If the topic doesn't interest you, go to celebrity section and check out latest tweets of Maheeda and Tonte Dike. Real issues such as the handling of affairs of our country interest mature and responsible citizens. Stop all this childish complaints ,cos politics is not only about elections but also the ensuing government policies and performance. Pls....
Re: Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week by Etruth: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
ayoromer:
[s]buhari can not rule naija gone are d militry times where anybody come to rule anytime he talk wit d media he wil leave questions unanswered for d party does he has his own mandate to rul naija or d west tinibu n fasola can he read on his own naija is d only country whete president can not read n refer question to party members i pray let d wishes of d west not happen[/s].
GIBBERISH.Stark illiterate like you throwing stones. You made no sense, not one. No punctuation, concord, and you have the effrontery and the temerity to showcase your foolishness for the world to see. Rubbish. GET LOST. Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

Re: Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week by omenka(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Etruth:
Omenka, I don't know you personally, but I must confess that you are a great guy; one of a kind. Keep up the good work you are doing. Errrrr.....I know you love Baba, but not as much as I do. My love for Buhari overwhelms me, it makes my eyes misty. Pls note, I'm a Deltan ooo. Sai Baba
Lol. Thanks for the complement. I believe Baba can take Nigeria there. smiley
Re: Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week by buoye1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Etruth:
Nobody forced you to open the thread or comment. If the topic doesn't interest you, go to celebrity section and check out latest tweets of Maheeda and Tonte Dike. Real issues such as the handling of affairs of our country interest mature and responsible citizens. Stop all this childish complaints ,cos politics is not only about elections but also the ensuing government policies and performance. Pls....
When did my opinion become your problem?carry am 4 head like galla u hear?
Re: Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week by IYANGBALI: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
nwaanambra1:

U WAN TAKE YA MOUTH BUY YASELF ANODA BAN ABI? WAIT MAKE SEUN OR HIS MODS HEAR YOU! YOU GO EXPLAIN HOW U TAKE CONTRIBUTE TAKE JOIN OWN NAIRALAND! cheesy cheesy
na jealousy go kill you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee / Remember Adolf Hitler; Don’t Prioritise Any Religion, Ethnic Group – Bishop Kuka / Betta Edu: N585m Palliative Scandal Under Investigation – Bayo Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.