Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Mr Fore-play - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Fore-play (687 Views)

Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Fore-play by Boomboost(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
I'm not a writer but I want you guys to grade, correct and support this story.
Its more about fore*play than actual sex, and don't bother about unnecessary facts about the characters.

Wooohooo!

OK, a piece for the guys, your mind is key to prolonged erect*ion, and don't be a selfish lover.

Study the kama sutra, workout, unstress, eat clean, be clean, ENYOY the story.
Re: Mr Fore-play by LegenduryNueLs: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Olryt
Re: Mr Fore-play by Basildvalour(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Please, what is pre-intimacy

Nairaland, I didn't write pre-intimacy, I said f.ore.play angry

1 Like

Re: Mr Fore-play by Boomboost(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Inspired from "Fifty shades of grey".

"I wonder how an elderly man would be ready to fight his 21 year old son, its so immature". Ikwa was referring to a family in his neighborhood, where Mr Polume a single elderly man lived with his son.

IK, as he was called by colleagues worked at an Mtn branch office in Uyo. He was average height, dark with a strong bearded jaw, had an innocent kind of smile although he hardly laughed.

His personal convictions were a bit too modern for an average Nigerian man. He never believed in things being too good to be true, everything and everyone had a mixture of more bad than good according to him. It made him distrustful and choosy when making friends.

However, while he was sorting for something in his bag that morning, a piece of paper slipped and fell over the edge of the counter. Sighing, he went around to retrieve it.

Amarachi had lost her sim pack that morning, forgotten her pin code and was worrying about not being able to invite her parents for her upcoming matric. She decided to skip a class to go retrieve her sim.

She arrived an hour with her girlfriend, Idara. As she complained to the attendant on the counter, she didn't know when she stepped on a piece of paper.

As she talked, she felt a sideward stare from someone. She ignored whoever it was till he came closer. Annoyed, she looked at him with a glare.

IK smiled and bent to pick up the paper, as he did, he lightly ran a finger down her leg which made her to withdraw. He picked up the paper, clenched his jaw, and walked angrily away to another room.
Re: Mr Fore-play by Boomboost(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
"Wow", he exclaimed, he had just behaved inappropriately to a customer. He tried to calm himself as he imagined the girl going to report him or complain to one of his colleagues. "Well, she definitely was beautiful with those light chocolate skin legs", he thought.
He tried to imagine her again till Augusta tapped him. "Are you hiding?" She asked.

"No, just feeling ill all of a sudden", he replied. "I think I'll take permission and go home".

However, Amarachi was irked with what just happened but she felt an uncomfortable attraction to the weirdo who just touched her.

As she and her friend were about to board a tricycle, IK approached them from a side door. " I shouldn't have done that, I had a hand jerk, I apologize".
" what's a hand jerk?" Idara asked. " it's like a knee jerk, you know, when your hand moves involuntarily".

Amarachi wasn't interested though, but she accepted the apology. Awkwardly, Idara had slyly asked for IK's number when she noticed how he kept looking in Amara's direction.
Re: Mr Fore-play by Boomboost(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Although Amarachi came from a wealthy home, she had spent most of her primary and secondary school living with her grandmother in the village. Her father, a commissioner who lost his wife after Amara's birth became too busy for her, yet wanted a sound upbringing for his daughter. He didn't want her spoiled or without adult care especially from a trusted family member.

Her grandmother really influenced her, and scared boys from her. She had had one really short relationship in Ss1 and that was all. Her dad didn't want her far from him, so he chose the university closest where he could be frequently checking on his daughter.

IK had convinced Idara to bring her friend so they could celebrate their upcoming matric. He'd promised to take them sightseeing and chicken chopping, suya chewing on the eve of the day for matriculation. The evening turned out well.
" So are you both living in the hostel?" He asked them. "No, we have an apartment, its big and girly and was paid for by Amara's dad". Idara said excitedly.
" Well, mine is a two room apartment, you guys should visit sometime". Later in the evening, he dropped Idara off at her parent's house as she needed to go with them the next day.

" You don't seem relaxed, do I scare you?" He asked Amara after some minutes dropping Idara. "Yes", she said shyly. " why?"," Because I've never been alone with a man before", she told him.
"Hmmm, I want to show you my place", he whispered. "No, I would rather go back to my apartment".
Suddenly, IK grabbed her hand kissed it and was silent for the remainder of the drive.
Re: Mr Fore-play by Boomboost(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
undecidedWhy una de peep? Come in joor.
Re: Mr Fore-play by Boomboost(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Amarachi believed her attraction to IK to be a seed of love that was growing. IK on the other hand, was puzzled by this rich but simple girl. She was not the usual type of self-conceited girls he met. Amara had an effect on him he couldn't explain, he didn't want to love her, yet he wanted her for himself only.

" tell me more about ma-chi?"He asked. " There's nothing to tell, I spent most of my life with my educated grandmother who unlike some old people speak English well. I have an overprotective dad, my mum died during childbirth...". "Mmm, it means you've never experienced a mother's love?", " sorry", IK said as he sympathised with her.
" I've wanted you for sometime now, in my life, in my heart, and..." He paused. Amara had been at a friend's place and was just returning when she saw IK's small car approach. His apartment was on the next street and she obliged him when he insisted she see his place.
Re: Mr Fore-play by Boomboost(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
"...I know what you want, but I don't want you to think I'm easy.." Amarachi protested. She further explained her wish of giving her virginity to her husband and her dreams of romance and love.
" I would never think you're easy, but those ideals no longer exist, and it'll be unfortunate if you listen to your head than your heart at this moment. You know you wanna be with me"."Right?" He questioned.
"Hmmm...", before she said another word he held her lips with his right hand and kissed her.
He nibbled her ear lobes, gently bit on them. "I'm a tickler",he whispered as he searched for his favourite instrument, a stray thread from her dress. Holding it with his sealed lips, he tickled her ear while his fingers drew imaginary lines on her stomach.

He released her suddenly, with a surprised expression, she asked "what happened?". " Tell me you want this, say it slowly", he smiled as he seduced her. "Yes", was all Amara blurted.
Firmly, he turned her around, so she was backing him, " I've been crazy about your ass, you're a breath taker", he teased as he knelt with one knee. With his hands on her thighs, he kissed her butt cheeks, licked them, bit them gently. He slapped them gently as he checked and saw her clutching her dress to her chest innocently.
Re: Mr Fore-play by Boomboost(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
cry

His slaps got harder as he enjoyed the jiggling of her butt. Amara winced, stifled a sob, and turned around to resist IK.
Instead, he gave her his innocent smile, roughly turned her around. Still on his knee, he brought out the thread from his shirt pocket and traced it down her butt line to the inside of her thighs. At this moment, he got her out of her dress and panties.

He bent her over and started licking her virginal clit gently. He tapped them with his fingers till he was slapping, with the thread back in his mouth, he teased her privates till her legs were shaking and she was sweating.

Obviously, a part of him was straining against his jeans so he pulled it off leaving just his boxers. Amara had straightened and was so self conscious at the moment, although she was anticipating the "moment of truth".
Re: Mr Fore-play by Boomboost(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
cry

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Make Ladies Fall In Love Quickly / finito / This Is Bound To Boost The Male Ego!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.