Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? (49163 Views)

Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? / Barcanista, Buhari's Social Program; More Of A Possibility / Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Eruditor:
The OP is an intellectual Fugazi.

1. This is Prof. Osibanjo's position http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/26/osinbajo-clears-air-on-n5000-stipend-to-25-million-poor-people/

2. Olisa Agbakoba in 2011 (Town Hall meeting on Subsidy removal) said Nigeria should be making 7 trillion Naira a year from the Maritime industry by just making the companies that ply their trade in that sector to follow the rules and regulations there in.

3. DPR alone remitted 1.3 trillion Naira into federal coffers. Considering how lackadaisical DPR have been over the years, we can rest assured that number should have been at least 5 times higher if run under a serious and well-meaning Govt, such as GMB's. It even sounds more interesting when we consider that FG makes their budgets SOLELY on the proceeds from crude oil sale. Think about the sort of corruption that has been going unattended to for close to 16 years.

4. What about ghost workers? 400K barrels of illegally bunkered crude per day? Zero inventory for sale of condensates? 900B Naira budget for the Military that could not tackle BH in just 14 of the 774 LGs?

If all these holes and more (too numerous to mention) are plugged, there is no telling how much Nigeria will truly have at her disposal. Afterall, how was OBJ able to save 62B dollars in the FR when he sold crude at less than 60$ and battled Militancy (which affected crude production) while at it?

SaTANoids like the OP should go and hang themselves with the chord of bitterness that is currently at their disposal. I don't want to hear that Faux-intellectualism or pseudo-analysis took the glory.
You dey mind the fool. Just recently shell said it paid over 50 billion dollars in royalties to the Fg in 5 years. That's just shell alone, we haven't talked about elf, total, addax. Not to talk about custom imports, undisclosed taxes and so many avenues we aren't exploring.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by san316(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
hush15:

like seriously, do you even have a conscience at all?
if you say corruption was all time high under Jonathan,
what then do you regard OBJ 's tenure that was so bad that he just recently returned over 200million dollars under the guise that he is a changed person or runny who continuously rape a state's wealth for 16years back to back and still counting and yet he is the one sponsoring the President elect . you talk about impunity and corruption like Jonathan kicked it off.

nobody and I boldly repeat nobody has shown more impunity than OBJ or Buhari, these are men who abused power bestowed on them, yet you find it easier to nail Jonathan for the offence of stupid, old men whose past contributed immensely to the bad state of the country. yet, even if you weren't there during Buhari's first tenure as head of state, you would have been there during OBJ and am sure you were so afraid you couldn't even pronounce corruption to the media or here on nairaland.

I wonder how we think in this country, coming online to chastise someone for the very offence you are not clean of.

If you voted Buhari, cos you wanted Jonathan out at all cost for a reason that had existed for more than 30years even before Jonathan was born and to think that it will end with him, it quite unfortunate cos you being unrealistic.

Now that your general is here, let's see how he goes about hiss anti corruption crusade. am not surprises that he us cutting short all expectations that he boasted off during campaigns.

The very reason I became sure that GEJ is not that lucky. This is because public awareness is higher now than it was during obj thanks to improvement in technology. I'm also among those that believe that obj is one of the worst things that have happened to Nigeria but the fact still remains that a wise autocrat is better that a fooolish one. Gej is the latter. Despite obj's corruption, he jailed people and he left a robust foreign reserve. But what about gej, how much of debt n foreign reserve is he leaving behind? If you believe that obj returned $200m den you believe Diezani also returned $16b. Now how could such large sum of money be missing under gej?

And when you say it didn't start under gej, does it mean he cant be blamed if it happens under him? GEJ is a curse on Nigeria and he has himself to blame for it.

Whether GMB will perform or not, it is too early to make judgments. You have four years from may 29 to start your criticism. Doing this now only shows that you'd prefer that the government fails and Nigeria keeps going backwards.
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by PhockPhockMan: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
bishop4APC:
This barcanista is a certified mumu, do you know how much oga jona dashed out for his re-election bid, oga jona dashed out 20 trillion naira for election campaign and you are here talking of 1.8trillion naira which is chicken change.

Only fools will believe the bolded.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by bogzyboy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
The op sure has a peanut brain.

Here are ways how the program can be implemented while cutting cost.

1. The fed will increase the allocation for the ministry of agriculture and build on what jonathan had done in that sector. Giving easy loans and services to farmers to produce more than they usually sell. most of which will be bought from them and redisrtibuted to school feeding. This way, Farmers will produce more than they usually sell and goverment gets the surplus. Payments for the surplus can be arranged either directly or in installments. Payments can also be made by providing free services for farmers that way, they can have enough materials for large scale farming at no cost as long as they produce mroe than their usual output and the goverment gets their surplus.

2. The government can start its own federal argic zones (2-3 in every geo political zone) to produce on a large scale here by creating more jobs (more taxes) and only pay the logistics and service delivery expenditure and put the cost of running federal agric zones on the buget of the ministry of agriculture.

3. The goverment can work with the ministry of education to vet and inspect schools that will meet the criteria for free school feeding in all zones. This means state goverment have to develop each school to a certain standard and they must have certain criterion they need to meet before getting a federal feeding pass. This way, they cost will increase by the year and there will be pressure on state goverments to develop and mordernize their schools. That way, they Fed can hold the states responsible for not doing enough work to get certain school into the program. Schools that meet the requirements will join every session and the budget will not be increased all at once.

4. 25 million unemployed people wont just start getting paid as well. requirements have to be meet and prove that they are looking for work or enroled in a federal traning program has to be meet.

5. The 5,000 should be paid from a bank established for the purpose. Lets call it. Federal assist credit bank. (FACB) and it should have specific stores that are allowed to accept them. that way, the fed can control what you can buy with what you get. That way, surplus foods from Federal agric zones that i mentioned earlier can set up shop and sell more food recieving payments from FACB. And utility bills like electricity and few other can be paid with FACB cards too among other things that are mainly government produced or controlled. that way, The government will only be subsiding its own services for poor people and wont have to add huge money to the budget. Cash back of only 1000 a month should be allowed on the card. that way 4,000 per person as to be used for food and utilities. reducing the cost of the program by 75%

I thought of this 5 points one one bottle of beer and few ciggarettes. Think about what a war room full of sober policy makers will do.

The OP is just not intelligent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by MizMyColi(f): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Obiagelli:

So help us God.

A loud Amen to that Sis.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by emiye(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Osinbajo has said 25 million is for 5 years.

Meaning 5 million Nigerians benefit from the program annually, and will run for 5 years, that is once a fellow benefits for a year,(s)he is no longer eligible.

I heard him say that during the Bola Tinubu annual colloqium
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

tony mind your business. It's people like you that are killing themselves over APC while the rest of us are moving on. Foolish boy
FOOLISH GIRL..uv moved on indeed..that after d shameless loss of ur party u are still visiting delusions..tell me who has moved on..YOU?..i laff wif my eyes open..are u TANOIDS so shameless dat u cant keep ur mouth closed or at least ur fingers locked..?u even hate urselves..atleast keep ur mouth closed and grow some new sense for a #change..The old ones u have stinks already..#change 2 infinity...and beyond... tongue..u swallow ur own poo 4 a hater....FOOLISH GurL.
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by PhockPhockMan: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
Chia! What's this one saying biko nu, do u know what is 20trillion naira?
May be he meant 20 billion.
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by debeo: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Before you start criticizing Buhari, ask yourselves one questions, are unemployed youths been paid stipend in other countries? The answer is YES

is it only advanced countries the answer is NO, even LIBYA despite the war, pays unemployed youths.

These countries who make this payments do they earn more than Nigeria in terms of revenue, the answer is a capital NO. We earn far higher than them.

So, how does Buhari intend to achieve this?

Give the guy a chance, let him start and fail first before you criticize him

Imagine how much will be saved if the salaries of Senators or house of rep members is halved or made to be commensurate with other countries ( say from the current av of USD2M to say 200k), imagine how much will be saved?

If Nigeria starts exporting refined crude oil products instated of refining abroad, do u have an idea how much will be saved? No of employment that will be generated?

Please leave Buhari alone, let him assume office before you criticize him!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by MizMyColi(f): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Metrofox:

You're really smart..I like & I'm impressed

smiley smiley smiley
Thank You Sir...
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by scantee(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sweetlemon:
barcanista just look around you, nobody talks about your Jonathan anymore. He's now so irrelevant even Aso rock workers have deserted him. No everybody is now talking about Buhari. Even people like you keep opening threads about him. It's just like Buhari is now our President and we do not still have a sitting President. Can you imagine!
When will your sore wounds from the election finally heal? Are you not tired of all these your inaccurate analytical threads? "Jonathan favoured to get SW votes" that one failed woefully
"PDP will win more states at Governorship elections" That one total fail!

Yet you won't go and hide your shameless face somewhere so your sore wounds can quickly heal. Ok. no problem, continue o. But don't say I did not warn you.

To think I once thought you were intelligent not knowing you were just a bloody tribalistic bigot. Mtcheeeeew
u made no sense sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
debeo:
Before you start criticizing Buhari, ask yourselves one questions, are unemployed youths been paid stipend in other countries? The answer is YES

is it only advanced countries the answer is NO, even LIBYA despite the war, pays unemployed youths.

These countries who make this payments do they earn more than Nigeria in terms of revenue, the answer is a capital NO. We earn far higher than them.

So, how does Buhari intend to achieve this?

Give the guy a chance, let him start and fail first before you criticize him

Imagine how much will be saved if the salaries of Senators or house of rep members is halved or made to be commensurate with other countries ( say from the current av of USD2M to say 200k), imagine how much will be saved?

If Nigeria starts exporting refined crude oil products instated of refining abroad, do u have an idea how much will be saved? No of employment that will be generated?

Please leave Buhari alone, let him assume office before you criticize him!
DONT MIND THE EDIOTS
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by aresa: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
XBLadez:

Save ur breath and energy. All these silly rants will do you no good. You're APC for a reason and we're PDP for our own reason. You're now in power but u have no right to kick against criticism or hate comments from the opposition; not even when we have good reasons. You did the same when we were in power, so don't be so pained. One good turn deserves another

1. To start with, no soul under the surface of the earth is above credible and valid criticism including GMB himself and even as his supporter, I'll criticize any wrongdoing on his part before you GEJ till 2019 TaNoids do so save the silly crap. We are not dummy see no evil and hear no evil supporters like you TaNoids.

2. What are you and the unintelligent OP criticizing? The only thing you are criticizing is your own made up loser nonsense since GMB is only the president elect and not the president of Nigeria.

3. He hasn't done anything as the president of Nigeria, no instituted official policies yet, you don't know who the ministers are or the members of his administration, none of the policies you are crying about are in effect or tested so what are you criticizing?

You are right that you are a TaNoid for a reason since TaNoidS think and act like TaNoids..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by babatundenaija(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2015

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by toobby(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Does buhari rules only people Dat voted him into power I.e APC supporters. This is one question i fail to understand. #BUHARIISAMAGICIAN.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by Ngokafor(f): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
....All i can say is that Buhari is in big trouble..any mistep by him and his administration shall be dealt with brutally by Nigerians..especially in the social media..Folks are not smiling at all.

..The same vile criticism that Jonathan suffered shall be metted out a thousand fold right back at Buhari..

..APC supporters should just brace themselves for endless weeping and more wimpy pleas for 'time'..i can see that happening already on this thread..

..i hope HBP will not finish him off the crying general before 2019 embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by jogojogo: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
barcanista:
1. Buhari/APC To Pay 25m Unemployed N5000 Per Month
Cost Implication:

The implication here is that the sum of N125billion (ie 25million * N5000) will be spent to service this policy every month, and an estimated N1.5 trillion (ie N125bn * 12 months) will be spent on this policy alone every year.

2. Buhari/APC To Provide Daily Meal for Primary School pupils.
First, the FG has no business with the running of Primary schools. This is the responsibility of States and Local Government. However, Buhari's administration pledged to provide at least one meal per day for Primary school Children, we shall hold him accountable.
Cost Implication:
Osun State reportedly spent N3.2billion in 2014 for the feeding of 300,000 primary 1 to 4 pupils in the state. The Osun state program exclude pupils in Primary 5 and 6. If we are to break it per pupil, we will have N10,667 per pupil(ie 3.2b/300k). Considering that over 35million children are estimated to be enrolled in Primary school across the country, at least the sum of THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY THREEE BILLION (N373b) is estimated to be spent on the program annually(ie 35m * 10,667).

Gross Annual Estimated Cost For Both Programs
N1.5trn + N373b = N1.873trn

That means Buhari is to increase our Recurrent Expenditure by N1.83trn.

How Feasible Are These Programs?
Let us take a look at the key component of the 2015 Budget(as adjusted by the Senate).
Total Budget Stand at N4.3trn.
Recurrent Expenditure: N2.58 trillion
Capital Expenditure: N700 billion

From where will Buhari See N1.8trn To Service His Social Programs?
- Remove Subsidy? If he's thinking of scrapping fuel subsidy, the adjusted allocation for petrol subsidy in 2015 budget is N100billion. The adjusted allocation for SURE-P is N21b, while the subsidy for kerosene for 2015 was adjusted to N45.5b. This gives a total of N166.5b.
Even if he should scrap SURE-P and remove the petrol and kerosene subsidy, he still won't be able to get 1% of the N1.8trn.

- Spend All Capital Expenditure + Subsidy? Even if Buhari is to spend all our N700b Capital Expenditure on his Social program in addition to the N166.5billion subsidy funds, it still won't be enough as it will fall short of One Trillion Naira.
N700b + N166.5b= N866 billion

- Money Appropriated To NASS? The total budget for the National Assembly for 2015 is N115b. Even if Buhari is to spend this money + subsidy allocation + Capital Expenditure to fund his program, he won't be able to raise the required fund. As all appropriation combined stand at N981billion(ie N700b + N115b + N166b)

So How Does Buhari intend to raise N1.873trillion to fulfil this social welfare pledge? Does this mean the administration has failed even before starting? Dead on arrival?

No matter how laughable this might be, it is n't worst than what we have suffered and experience in the hand of this current administration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by toobby(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wat if he succeeded in giving the #5000 per month and food to primary school pupils and after his tenure what happens? Teach me how to fish don't give me fish to eat.
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by usbcable(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
dearpreye:

And you enjoyed the pleasure associated with those articles? Isnt that hypocrisy?

Any evidence he's been paid by politicians? How much do you KNOW him?
then I was like so my guy is one of these goons on NL doing PR work for politicians.
I didn't like nor hate him doing that but I was like its his work status.

And stop putting words in my mouth.
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by scantee(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tlovely:
FOOLISH GIRL..uv moved on indeed..that after d shameless loss of ur party u are still visiting delusions..tell me who has moved on..YOU?..i laff wif my eyes open..are u TANOIDS so shameless dat u cant keep ur mouth closed or at least ur fingers locked..?u even hate urselves..atleast keep ur mouth closed and grow some new sense for a #change..The old ones u have stinks already..#change 2 infinity...and beyond... tongue..u swallow ur own poo 4 a hater....FOOLISH GurL.
see how ur ranting like a woman, she made only 4 lines sentences ur here publishing a book of insults smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by usbcable(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
scantee:
Usbcable what are u doing in politics section eh? Anyway to put somethings straight to u, barcanista is nt paid by any party to post anything on this forum believe me, him is a close paddy of mine just like you, i made every attempt to make him join PDP bt the guy stood his ground well & i respect him for that, if you think he is seeking for employment then u lie big time, i am comfirm senior pdp member i know how he use to bash me and any GEJ policy he thinks is bad, i can stand for the guy, whatever he is doing or decisions he is taken is just on his own, he works for no party, lets just say he is advocator of good governance. Remember ATM must knock Madrid out on wednesday.

Scantee ooooooo na elections bring me here jare.
never really liked the politics section because of the Tribalism and insincerity of many of the posters.

I really like barcanista. at least he has shown he is bloody damn intelligent.
as per this thread I for one dont really believe that all what APC promised will be achieved but for the sakes of Nigeria I hope they do.

Well greet him for me. We miss him in our la liga world.
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by Metrofox(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
bogzyboy:
The op sure has a peanut brain.

Here are ways how the program can be implemented while cutting cost.

1. The fed will increase the allocation for the ministry of agriculture and build on what jonathan had done in that sector. Giving easy loans and services to farmers to produce more than they usually sell. most of which will be bought from them and redisrtibuted to school feeding. This way, Farmers will produce more than they usually sell and goverment gets the surplus. Payments for the surplus can be arranged either directly or in installments. Payments can also be made by providing free services for farmers that way, they can have enough materials for large scale farming at no cost as long as they produce mroe than their usual output and the goverment gets their surplus.

2. The government can start its own federal argic zones (2-3 in every geo political zone) to produce on a large scale here by creating more jobs (more taxes) and only pay the logistics and service delivery expenditure and put the cost of running federal agric zones on the buget of the ministry of agriculture.

3. The goverment can work with the ministry of education to vet and inspect schools that will meet the criteria for free school feeding in all zones. This means state goverment have to develop each school to a certain standard and they must have certain criterion they need to meet before getting a federal feeding pass. This way, they cost will increase by the year and there will be pressure on state goverments to develop and mordernize their schools. That way, they Fed can hold the states responsible for not doing enough work to get certain school into the program. Schools that meet the requirements will join every session and the budget will not be increased all at once.

4. 25 million unemployed people wont just start getting paid as well. requirements have to be meet and prove that they are looking for work or enroled in a federal traning program has to be meet.

5. The 5,000 should be paid from a bank established for the purpose. Lets call it. Federal assist credit bank. (FACB) and it should have specific stores that are allowed to accept them. that way, the fed can control what you can buy with what you get. That way, surplus foods from Federal agric zones that i mentioned earlier can set up shop and sell more food recieving payments from FACB. And utility bills like electricity and few other can be paid with FACB cards too among other things that are mainly government produced or controlled. that way, The government will only be subsiding its own services for poor people and wont have to add huge money to the budget. Cash back of only 1000 a month should be allowed on the card. that way 4,000 per person as to be used for food and utilities. reducing the cost of the program by 75%

I thought of this 5 points one one bottle of beer and few ciggarettes. Think about what a war room full of sober policy makers will do.

The OP is just not intelligent
Barman! Three bottles of Orijin for my man here

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
I hope Buhari won't deny all his promises.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tlovely:
[s]FOOLISH GIRL..uv moved on indeed..that after d shameless loss of ur party u are still visiting delusions..tell me who has moved on..YOU?..i laff wif my eyes open..are u TANOIDS so shameless dat u cant keep ur mouth closed or at least ur fingers locked..?u even hate urselves..atleast keep ur mouth closed and grow some new sense for a #change..The old ones u have stinks already..#change 2 infinity...and beyond... tongue..u swallow ur own poo 4 a hater....FOOLISH GurL.[/s]
nonsense from a mad man. Even Amaechi your drunken master is not talking carelessly like you anymore after receiving the beating of his life in Rivers. Fool
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by atlwireles: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
I am very sure that Buhari did not fact-check the financial implications of his campaign promises. Do you blame the semi-illiterate ? I do not blame him, I blame the 150 cows that voted a certificateless ancestor whose legacy remains in history.

This is someone who never believed he could win election. The man has 150 cows, perhaps that will suffice. He will likely stabilize the price of cows to generate 1.87trillion. He promised to 'give his all' when elected. And I need him to give me his 150 cows. That's my expectation from Buhari, cos I know every other promises will varnish, just like APC website.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock,Tick Tock,Tick Tock,Tick Tock......May 29th Loading..........

Nigerians need to learn some realities of life. But this Xmas their true situation will become clear to them.
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by Metrofox(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tlovely:
DONT MIND THE EDIOTS
Bro.. that's harsh.. You just called them E-DIOTS that's like an EDIOT but one holding an electronic device.. grin grin
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy
[quote author=Sunnybobo3 post=32890824][/quote]
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by bolanto24(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goddex:
[size=14pt]This Barcanista is
very intelligent . . . keep it up, bros
[/size]

Yes oo.... a true Niger Deltan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by HzRF(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
What exactly do u knw?

If a daft man like Jonathan can use 2trillion for election, then 1.8 trillion is possiblenin four yrs.

Besides, feeding the school children will be limited to public school, just increase every state govt allocation by 15 million and it will work.

Abt paying the unemployed youth without working is not sensible. He can continue the Jonathan's sure p internship programme. At least, they pay 10k per month for a yr so its possible.

If ladija can return 500 million, OBJ- 200million dollars then be rest assured that there is cash available.

Look at it this way: if you remove $2 on every barrel produced, then tell me it won't amount to something

Lwkmd
U are banking on illusion fund
U forgotten about
D 42ban dollars which later turn to 12$bn before sanusi agreed to say it was $20bn

By d tym reality dawn on u ...
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
No one is judging but asking if it's possible to fulfill some promises made during campaign.........anyway,we are watching.

egift:
The failed PDP and their supporters think they can discredict Buhari's administration before it even begin.

Buhari has 4 years ahead to prove himself. Folks who attacked Buhari and never voted for him, have no right whatsoever to judge him for thing that has never even happened.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by bolanto24(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Do you know what twenty trillion is.For eight years my state did not spend that type of money yet you believe that someone spent it on elections

Don't mind him.... even spending 1trillion naira sef is impossicant. Dull Nigerians keep playing with figures anyhow like their dullard pres elect Buhari
Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by Arysexy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
APC people have scammed Nigerians But not to worry, the barrage of insult and criticism buhari will receive will confuse him d more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.