Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic (88373 Views)

Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 1:30am On Feb 10, 2018
brocab:
As I had said: as long it is the Word of God you are teaching, I am all ears, but as usual you are buffing your away out from the Word of God once again.
Plus how many times have I have asked many questions from liars-people who don't use the Word God as their back up tool, but interpret their own brainwashed teachings, and since we have written to each other, I am still waiting for your knowledge, Question:where about's is it written in the bible that you truly believe?
It seems you have only mentioned what you have been taught through the Catholic Church, how you believe, I am still waiting to receive the correct answers from somebody, I search and I study and I find my evidence through history, and usually I then end up reading the interpretations, about my search, so if you are not prepared to answer the truth, then I will find my answers elsewhere.

You can't criticize anything the Church teaches because you don't know what it teaches in the first place. You only know what you think it teaches. You abysmal understanding of the Scripture is also not helping you.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 2:11am On Feb 11, 2018
Try this for size this is where the Catholic Church came from, I got these verses from the bible, and it proves the Pharisees back then are the priest in today's Catholic Church..
{John 11:45-54} Things Jesus did, believed in Him. 46 But some of them went away to the Pharisees and told them the things Jesus did. 47 Then the chief priests and the Pharisees gathered a council and said, “What shall we do? For this Man works many signs. 48 If we let Him alone like this, everyone will believe in Him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and nation.”[color=#000099] {Other words-the Catholic Church came out of Rome} 49 And one of them,[/color] Caiaphas, being high priest that year, said to them, “You know nothing at all, 50 nor do you consider that it is expedient for us that one man should die for the people, and not that the whole nation should perish.” 51 Now this he did not say on his own authority; but being high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the nation, 52 and not for that nation only, but also that He would gather together in one the children of God who were scattered abroad.
53 Then, from that day on, they plotted to put Him to death. 54 Therefore Jesus no longer walked openly among the Jews, but went from there into the country near the wilderness, to a city called Ephraim, and there remained with His disciples.
9inches:

Again,you failed number 2. Your argument or input is not required in number 2. Just state or at best quote what the Catholic Church teaches on that particular topic. That means you must read or copy it from somewhere, for example a catholic website. Your input or argument is required only in number 3.

Do you understand now?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 2:28am On Feb 11, 2018
I only know what History tells me who and what the Catholic Church is, and through interpretation I find my answers, I am not asking you to like the things I have written down, I don't expect you to agree on such true evidence, how the world understands the Catholic Church, and how the Catholic Church shows themselves to the world.
It's your choice-I have come to you in love-you don't know Him, nor does He know you, I plead with you in love-cry out unto the Lord and repent and turn from your sinful ways. If you disagree then you should be worrying-the time has began, it's coming to pass-when Christ returns.
You have no idea whom you worship-and your doctrine doesn't belong to Christ, you will burn in hell for eternity, and no-one will be able to pay indulgence nor purgatory monies to bail you out of your prison you have created for yourself.
9inches:

You can't criticize anything the Church teaches because you don't know what it teaches in the first place. You only know what you think it teaches. You abysmal understanding of the Scripture is also not helping you.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 2:41am On Feb 11, 2018
So I failed number 2-and then I gained 2 as the right answer, number 1 past with flying colours-now it's number 3.
Just looking at number 1 and number 2, this should bring to light the truth about the Catholic Church, if you had failed two commandment, you have failed them all.
You expect me to search through the Catholic site, but yet when I have found things in the catholic sites you have disagreed with me, it seems not even the Catholic's agree with you..
Catholics believe that Peter is the foundation of the church. Christ is the foundation: {1 Cor 3:11}
Number 3> Catholics are taught that only the priests can understand the Bible and the common man cannot;
But the scriptures say that when anyone reads they can understand, {Eph 3:4, Romans 15:4}
Catholics will not personally defend their faith from the Bible but will instead refer to what the priest teaches.
Yet every Christian must be able to defend the faith themselves: {1 Peter 3:15}
Why do Catholics Oppose Bible?
The reason Catholics oppose the Bible is because it opposes them. Following is a list of twenty two passages which condemn various teachings and practices of the Catholic Church.

1. Ex. 20:4 5 (Images)

2. Ezek. 18:20 (Original sin)

3. Matt. 20:20 28 (Hierarchy)

4. Matt. 23:5 6 (Clerical dress)

5. Matt. 23:9 ("Father"wink

6. Matt. 26:28 (Withholding cup)

7. Matt. 28:19 (Infant baptism)

8. Mark 7:8, 13 (Tradition)

9. Luke 11:27 28 (Adoration of Mary)

10. Luke 16:26 (Purgatory)

11. Luke 22:24 27 (Primacy of Peter)

12. Rom. 6:4 (Pouring)

13. I Cor. 1:2 ("Saints"wink

14. Gal. 4:9 11 (Special days)

15. 11 Thess. 2:4 (Pope has place of God)

16. I Tim. 2:5 (Many Mediators)

17. I Tim. 3:2 (Unmarried bishops)

18. I Tim. 4:3 (Forbid marriage)

19. 11 Tim. 3:16 17 (Many authorities)

20. Heb. 8:12 (Indulgence)

21. James 5:16 (Confess to priest)

22. I Pet. 2:5, 9 ("Priesthood"wink

No religious institution on earth has as much to fear about its members reading the Bible as the Catholic Church' When Catholics study the Bible they learn that in order to please God, they must discard the many false doctrines which their church has accumulated over the centuries.
Following is an excerpt from an address given by the Cardinals to Pope Pius III, and is preserved in the National Library of Paris, Folio No. 1068, Vol. 2, pp. 650 651:
"Of all the advice that we can offer your holiness we must open your eyes well and use all possible force in the matter, namely to permit the reading of the gospel as little as possible in all the countries under your jurisdiction.
Let the very little part of the gospel suffice which is usually read in mass, and let no one be permitted to read more.
So long as people will be content with the small amount, your interest will prosper; but as soon as the people want to read more, your interest will fail.
The Bible is a book, which more than any other, has raised against us the tumults and tempests by which we have almost perished. In fact, if one compares the teaching of the Bible with what takes place in our churches, he will soon find discord, and will realize that our teachings are often different from the Bible, and oftener still, contrary to it."

9inches:

Again,you failed number 2. Your argument or input is not required in number 2. Just state or at best quote what the Catholic Church teaches on that particular topic. That means you must read or copy it from somewhere, for example a catholic website. Your input or argument is required only in number 3.

Do you understand now?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 5:42am On Feb 11, 2018
brocab:
As I had said: as long it is the Word of God you are teaching, I am all ears, but as usual you are buffing your away out from the Word of God once again.
Plus how many times have I have asked many questions from liars-people who don't use the Word God as their back up tool, but interpret their own brainwashed teachings, and since we have written to each other, I am still waiting for your knowledge, Question:where about's is it written in the bible that you truly believe?
It seems you have only mentioned what you have been taught through the Catholic Church, how you believe, I am still waiting to receive the correct answers from somebody, I search and I study and I find my evidence through history, and usually I then end up reading the interpretations, about my search, so if you are not prepared to answer the truth, then I will find my answers elsewhere.

You are not helping your ignorance at all by recognizing that you don't know, yet still not desiring to learn. You don't question your professor on why he did not come to class with a textbook. As a student, your role is to pay attention, ask questions if anything he teaches remains unclear to you. You can of course read your textbooks after lectures to see whether what you have been taught is accurate or not.

If you want to learn, follow the 3 simple format I have posted several times.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 5:43am On Feb 11, 2018
brocab:
Try this for size this is where the Catholic Church came from, I got these verses from the bible, and it proves the Pharisees back then are the priest in today's Catholic Church..
{John 11:45-54} Things Jesus did, believed in Him. 46 But some of them went away to the Pharisees and told them the things Jesus did. 47 Then the chief priests and the Pharisees gathered a council and said, “What shall we do? For this Man works many signs. 48 If we let Him alone like this, everyone will believe in Him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and nation.”[color=#000099] {Other words-the Catholic Church came out of Rome} 49 And one of them,[/color] Caiaphas, being high priest that year, said to them, “You know nothing at all, 50 nor do you consider that it is expedient for us that one man should die for the people, and not that the whole nation should perish.” 51 Now this he did not say on his own authority; but being high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the nation, 52 and not for that nation only, but also that He would gather together in one the children of God who were scattered abroad.
53 Then, from that day on, they plotted to put Him to death. 54 Therefore Jesus no longer walked openly among the Jews, but went from there into the country near the wilderness, to a city called Ephraim, and there remained with His disciples.

number (2) is still missing.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 5:46am On Feb 11, 2018
brocab:
I only know what History tells me who and what the Catholic Church is, and through interpretation I find my answers, I am not asking you to like the things I have written down, I don't expect you to agree on such true evidence, how the world understands the Catholic Church, and how the Catholic Church shows themselves to the world.
It's your choice-I have come to you in love-you don't know Him, nor does He know you, I plead with you in love-cry out unto the Lord and repent and turn from your sinful ways. If you disagree then you should be worrying-the time has began, it's coming to pass-when Christ returns.
You have no idea whom you worship-and your doctrine doesn't belong to Christ, you will burn in hell for eternity, and no-one will be able to pay indulgence nor purgatory monies to bail you out of your prison you have created for yourself.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 5:56am On Feb 11, 2018
brocab:
So I failed number 2-and then I gained 2 as the right answer, number 1 past with flying colours-now it's number 3.
Just looking at number 1 and number 2, this should bring to light the truth about the Catholic Church, if you had failed two commandment, you have failed them all.
You expect me to search through the Catholic site, but yet when I have found things in the catholic sites you have disagreed with me, it seems not even the Catholic's agree with you..
Catholics believe that Peter is the foundation of the church. Christ is the foundation: {1 Cor 3:11}
Number 3> Catholics are taught that only the priests can understand the Bible and the common man cannot;
But the scriptures say that when anyone reads they can understand, {Eph 3:4, Romans 15:4}
Catholics will not personally defend their faith from the Bible but will instead refer to what the priest teaches.
Yet every Christian must be able to defend the faith themselves: {1 Peter 3:15}
Why do Catholics Oppose Bible?
The reason Catholics oppose the Bible is because it opposes them. Following is a list of twenty two passages which condemn various teachings and practices of the Catholic Church.

1. Ex. 20:4 5 (Images)

2. Ezek. 18:20 (Original sin)

3. Matt. 20:20 28 (Hierarchy)

4. Matt. 23:5 6 (Clerical dress)

5. Matt. 23:9 ("Father"wink

6. Matt. 26:28 (Withholding cup)

7. Matt. 28:19 (Infant baptism)

8. Mark 7:8, 13 (Tradition)

9. Luke 11:27 28 (Adoration of Mary)

10. Luke 16:26 (Purgatory)

11. Luke 22:24 27 (Primacy of Peter)

12. Rom. 6:4 (Pouring)

13. I Cor. 1:2 ("Saints"wink

14. Gal. 4:9 11 (Special days)

15. 11 Thess. 2:4 (Pope has place of God)

16. I Tim. 2:5 (Many Mediators)

17. I Tim. 3:2 (Unmarried bishops)

18. I Tim. 4:3 (Forbid marriage)

19. 11 Tim. 3:16 17 (Many authorities)

20. Heb. 8:12 (Indulgence)

21. James 5:16 (Confess to priest)

22. I Pet. 2:5, 9 ("Priesthood"wink

No religious institution on earth has as much to fear about its members reading the Bible as the Catholic Church' When Catholics study the Bible they learn that in order to please God, they must discard the many false doctrines which their church has accumulated over the centuries.
Following is an excerpt from an address given by the Cardinals to Pope Pius III, and is preserved in the National Library of Paris, Folio No. 1068, Vol. 2, pp. 650 651:
"Of all the advice that we can offer your holiness we must open your eyes well and use all possible force in the matter, namely to permit the reading of the gospel as little as possible in all the countries under your jurisdiction.
Let the very little part of the gospel suffice which is usually read in mass, and let no one be permitted to read more.
So long as people will be content with the small amount, your interest will prosper; but as soon as the people want to read more, your interest will fail.
The Bible is a book, which more than any other, has raised against us the tumults and tempests by which we have almost perished. In fact, if one compares the teaching of the Bible with what takes place in our churches, he will soon find discord, and will realize that our teachings are often different from the Bible, and oftener still, contrary to it."
How old are you? I just told you anytime you claim Catholic Church does this or Catholic Church believes this, you should be able to back up such claims with an authentic Catholic source.

You don't know any single teaching of the Catholic Church, the Church that compiled and authenticated the bible you are claiming you know. You only say what you think you know but you really don't know anything. Your very poor biblical knowledge alone is showing and worrisome.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Now it is my ages fault now-you have asked me to back up my theories, and I do as a crime against humanity of the Catholic Church, and still you have disagreed with Catholic knowledge.
Listen' I don't really know if you could ever understand what I am about to say: but you expect me to throw down my arms, and go against Christ, because you would like me to believe something that the Catholic resources had written about themselves.
I have searched the net, and I have spent some hours lying down my find-just to be abused by you-what happened to the brotherly love, the story is I don't believe you know anything about your religion you claim to be involved in.
You have asked me questions and I have come up with the answers, I don't really care if you disagree with them or not, all I have done was search the net, and wrote down your every command-while you in the other hand haven't come up with none, that proves these theories are either true or false.
How do you expect me to learn if you aren't willing to come up with any evidence, I have given you heaps of information that proves the Catholic Church is teaching a false doctrine.
And still you can't back this theory up with any evidence to prove otherwise-or I receive from you is complaints that not even you know what you are complaining about.
I believe I know more about the Catholic Church then you do, I believe anybody that's searching for truth, will find it..
9inches:

How old are you? I just told you anytime you claim Catholic Church does this or Catholic Church believes this, you should be able to back up such claims with an authentic Catholic source.

You don't know any single teaching of the Catholic Church, the Church that compiled and authenticated the bible you are claiming you know. You only say what you think you know but you really don't know anything. Your very poor biblical knowledge alone is showing and worrisome.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Here we go again-to much winching, not enough evidence..Again you are expecting me to come up with Catholic knowledge, question are you having trouble finding any truth-matter of fact do you own a bible? I have found what I needed to answer your questionnaire, show me where I went wrong-or even better maybe you should give me the answers-only if you know them of course..
And who said I wanted to be a student-I learn from the Lord-the bible is my tools of wisdom and knowledge.
3 were answered with flying colours-maybe you should be the student and ask the Lord to spell "bible" out for you..

9inches:

You are not helping your ignorance at all by recognizing that you don't know, yet still not desiring to learn. You don't question your professor on why he did not come to class with a textbook. As a student, your role is to pay attention, ask questions if anything he teaches remains unclear to you. You can of course read your textbooks after lectures to see whether what you have been taught is accurate or not.

If you want to learn, follow the 3 simple format I have posted several times.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
I found this-What does it mean to be a woman today? Is there a one-size-fits-all answer? How can a woman be truly Catholic and truly feminine, hard-working and creative, and yet be at peace within? How does she nurture life at home, at school, on the job or in the culture?
In this profound yet practical guide, Genevieve Kineke invites women to consider the Church, the Bride of Christ, as the model for authentic Catholic womanhood. "The mission of women is inscribed in the mystery of the Church," Pope John Paul II said. The author explores facets of this mystery—the Church as mother, bride, spouse and teacher, as sacramental, as font of wisdom, source of culture, and life-giving sanctuary—and reveals how women mirror the Church in their core identity.
Faithful to this authentic identity, women will play a critical role in rebuilding a civilization of love and life.
And I suppose these are the super women the Catholic Church expects them to be women without the Spirit of the Lord, who can do the impossible in the flesh-I suppose these are the women who also carry the mark of their God, on their right hand and on their foreheads.
9inches:

Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by kolawoleibukun: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
sandrahnaub:

Madam we believe in the gift of the Holy Spirit too...
As a matter of fact this is 1 of the things I was being thought in cathechism class
So if that your point, madam you have no point

Kukuma break d relationship
are u stupid for asking her 2 break her relatnship becos she asked you a question? WEtin day make una feel say una holy pass thou sef? All these catholics girls way I don fork tire fork nonsense comot for their brains go come here day come act like say dem dem sense
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
brocab:
Now it is my ages fault now-you have asked me to back up my theories, and I do as a crime against humanity of the Catholic Church, and still you have disagreed with Catholic knowledge.
I had to ask because you keep going round in your baseless argument. See, if you want to argue or counter someone's argument or claims, you should state exactly what that person's argument and point of view is, and NOT WHAT YOU THINK the person's argument is. That falls into number (2) of the format I asked you to use. Don't start criticizing or even condemning what you have no idea about.

brocab:
I have given you heaps of information that proves the Catholic Church is teaching a false doctrine.

What you have been posting are practices, not teachings. Before any doctor, engineer, carpenter, driver, tailor, etc starts practicing, there must be teaching. Teaching comes before practice.

So, I expect from now, you will state the teachings behind any Catholic practice are going to mention. I will give you where to get Catholic teachings on everything including the bible.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 12:03am On Feb 12, 2018
brocab:
Here we go again-to much winching, not enough evidence..Again you are expecting me to come up with Catholic knowledge, question are you having trouble finding any truth-matter of fact do you own a bible? I have found what I needed to answer your questionnaire, show me where I went wrong-or even better maybe you should give me the answers-only if you know them of course..
And who said I wanted to be a student-I learn from the Lord-the bible is my tools of wisdom and knowledge.
3 were answered with flying colours-maybe you should be the student and ask the Lord to spell "bible" out for you..

You are not answering (2). That is the main issue.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 12:05am On Feb 12, 2018
brocab:
I found this-What does it mean to be a woman today? Is there a one-size-fits-all answer? How can a woman be truly Catholic and truly feminine, hard-working and creative, and yet be at peace within? How does she nurture life at home, at school, on the job or in the culture?
In this profound yet practical guide, Genevieve Kineke invites women to consider the Church, the Bride of Christ, as the model for authentic Catholic womanhood. "The mission of women is inscribed in the mystery of the Church," Pope John Paul II said. The author explores facets of this mystery—the Church as mother, bride, spouse and teacher, as sacramental, as font of wisdom, source of culture, and life-giving sanctuary—and reveals how women mirror the Church in their core identity.
Faithful to this authentic identity, women will play a critical role in rebuilding a civilization of love and life.
And I suppose these are the super women the Catholic Church expects them to be women without the Spirit of the Lord, who can do the impossible in the flesh-I suppose these are the women who also carry the mark of their God, on their right hand and on their foreheads.
Keep on "supposing." Use the format and ALL your questions will be answered.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 12:09am On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
are u stupid for asking her 2 break her relatnship becos she asked you a question? WEtin day make una feel say una holy pass thou sef? All these catholics girls way I don fork tire fork nonsense comot for their brains go come here day come act like say dem dem sense

He has neither mentioned holiness nor claimed to be holy. You are making things up, like a straw man argument.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 1:51am On Feb 12, 2018
The Beloved Disciple and His Book, this is way of track but I would like to say, it just shows why the bible was written, and how necessarily it was to spread the gospel of Christ..
{John 21:20-25} {20] Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following, who also had leaned on His breast at the supper, and said, “Lord, who is the one who betrays You?”
{21} Peter, seeing him, said to Jesus, “But Lord, what about this man?”
{22} Jesus said to him, “If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you? You follow Me.”
{23} Then this saying went out among the brethren that this disciple would not die. Yet Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but, “If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you?”
{24} This is the disciple who testifies of these things, and wrote these things; and we know that his testimony is true.
{25} And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen.
But of course the Catholic Church have always claimed they hold all these missing secrets, the unknown miracles that Jesus done, and of course just by word of mouth no-one had written anything down for safe keeping, but from priest to priest you have always kept these hidden secrets throughout the centuries, without twisting nor turning the missing links, just the same way, the disciple, have said them at the beginning, the Catholic Church had remembered them word for word-just as Peter had told them?
And since the Word of God isn't just written in the bible, then it must be only in the minds of the true priesthood believers, and the Holy Spirit wasn't needed as planned by God to teach us all things..
"Plus since I came up with the rightful answer for "number 3" then at least with flying colours you finish it with evidence this actually does exist, and where in scripture does it apply to bible knowledge, everything the Holy spirit revealed to the disciples it was written down.
9inches:

Keep on "supposing." Use the format and ALL your questions will be answered.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 2:24am On Feb 12, 2018
Does this mean you don't the answer?
9inches:

Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 3:13am On Feb 12, 2018
If this is the main issue then write it down? Prove number 2 has all the answers?
9inches:
I That falls into number (2) of the format I asked you to use.
What you have been posting are practices, not teachings. Before any doctor, engineer, carpenter, driver, tailor, etc starts practicing, there must be teaching. Teaching comes before practice.
Of course you haven't yet explained about number 1-2-3, not even a whisper about where you are heading with 1-2-3 you just expect me to come up with answers that don't exist, If you expect me to believe in your doctrine. than back it up, which you have failed to do, Catholic's have never changed, at least prove your theories, not one of you have come up with the answers to back up your questions, this is surely a backward mindset..
I found the Catholic Church in Revelation.
{Revelation 2:12} “And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write,
'These things says He who has the sharp two-edged sword: “I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality. Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
Nicolaitans means a system run by evangelists, elders, bishops, popes, rabbis, priests and modern day prophets that have forced its people (members) to submit to their dominion (rulership)”. Here we see religious leaders ruling over its members' the members have to do what they tell you to do. That is, they have dominion over your faith.
They tell you what you need to believe, what instructions to follow and not to follow from the scriptures.
This is truly a positive reconfirmation statement, especially concerning the Catholic Church..
9inches:

Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 5:08am On Feb 12, 2018
brocab:
The Beloved Disciple and His Book, this is way of track but I would like to say, it just shows why the bible was written, and how necessarily it was to spread the gospel of Christ..
{John 21:20-25} {20] Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following, who also had leaned on His breast at the supper, and said, “Lord, who is the one who betrays You?”
{21} Peter, seeing him, said to Jesus, “But Lord, what about this man?”
{22} Jesus said to him, “If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you? You follow Me.”
{23} Then this saying went out among the brethren that this disciple would not die. Yet Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but, “If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you?”
{24} This is the disciple who testifies of these things, and wrote these things; and we know that his testimony is true.
{25} And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen.
But of course the Catholic Church have always claimed they hold all these missing secrets, the unknown miracles that Jesus done, and of course just by word of mouth no-one had written anything down for safe keeping, but from priest to priest you have always kept these hidden secrets throughout the centuries, without twisting nor turning the missing links, just the same way, the disciple, have said them at the beginning, the Catholic Church had remembered them word for word-just as Peter had told them?
And since the Word of God isn't just written in the bible, then it must be only in the minds of the true priesthood believers, and the Holy Spirit wasn't needed as planned by God to teach us all things..
"Plus since I came up with the rightful answer for "number 3" then at least with flying colours you finish it with evidence this actually does exist, and where in scripture does it apply to bible knowledge, everything the Holy spirit revealed to the disciples it was written down.

I can't read this, it's quite clustered. Apply the format I asked you to use.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 6:03am On Feb 12, 2018
brocab:
Does this mean you don't the answer?
1. Mention any Catholic doctrine you think contradicts the Scripture
2. State or quote the exact interpretation of that doctrine from an authentic Catholic source (what does the Church teach about this?)
3. State where and how that doctrine contradicts the Scripture.

Type your topic or question in the search bar in links below. You will get all your number 2 on every topic.
https://www.catholic.com/all
http://www.ewtn.com/search.asp

Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by sandrahnaub(f): 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
ur brain is as stale as this topic grin
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by kolawoleibukun: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
sandrahnaub:

ur brain is as stale as this topic grin
ashewo way houseboy dump. see you STI face. make you no go cure the gonorrhea way day smell for your tohto
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by sandrahnaub(f): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin E pain am
kolawoleibukun:
ashewo way houseboy dump. see you STI face. make you no go cure the gonorrhea way day smell for your tohto
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 6:43am On Feb 13, 2018
I suppose I can't read anything you have written either, maybe because you haven't written it yet..
I know you find the bible-a little hard for you to read-but hey, I have asked you to prove some facts about the Catholic Church, and still nothing.
9inches:

I can't read this, it's quite clustered. Apply the format I asked you to use.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 7:42am On Feb 13, 2018
You mean this is what you teach-and you expect us to believe the Catholic's actually believe this?
And thanks for your site, because this is what the Catholic's say they believe, but in the hearts of many-the opposite to this, is what many of them truly believe.
D. Sexual Sterilization.
E. Eugenics.
F. Homosexuality.

1. The homosexual orientation is intrinsically disordered.
It is a well known fact the priest molest boys..
2. No Bishop or priest may in any way support pro-homosexual organizations that call themselves "Catholic."
{Matthew 18:6} "If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
So why do priest claim they are Catholic still, after they had coursed one of these little ones to stubble?
G. Other Matters Concerning Sexual Morality.
1. Cohabitation ("shacking up"wink is entirely contrary to God's law and can never be justified.
When did the Catholic Church ever agreed on God's law, the Vatican and all those who swear by it, are guilty of these Crimes against humanity.
2. Masturbation ("self-abuse"wink is an intrinsically disordered act.
{Corinthians 7:9}But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
If the Vatican of priest had done the above-and kept their hands to themselves-how many in the worlds population, would be with Christ now saved.
3. Respect for the dignity of the human being excludes all experimental manipulation or exploitation of the human embryo.
Respect and dignity, come-on who are you trying to fool?
Further Reading is Required.
It must be noted that the excerpts quoted in this chapter focus narrowly on what kinds of sexual behavior are and are not considered licit by the Catholic Church. As such, they are most suited for use in debates to rebut statements by dissidents or those who are ignorant of Church teachings and who are attempting to give the impression that the Church is more "diverse" in its instruction on sexual morality than it really is.
In order to comprehend the beauty, richness, and wisdom of the quoted Church documents, it is necessary for the reader to take the time to sit down, read them, and contemplate their messages, and beware of the false literature the Catholic's try and teach the world about whom their true god really is..
Eyewitnesses Testify: Pope Francis Raped and Killed Children; Sealed Vatican Documents Expose Their Satanic Rituals
Last month I was reporting that Pope Francis, the Jesuits and the Church of England will be prosecuted for child trafficking and genocide. The Queen of England was already found guilty by a previous trial.
Here is how the trial is unfolding:
This article was based on today's exclusive interview with Kevin Annett of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State on this week's litigation in the Brussels Common Law Court of Justice. 1
Five judges and 27 jury members from six countries including the USA, considered evidence on over 50,000 missing Canadian, US, Argentine and European children who were suspected victims of an international child sacrificial cult referred to as the Ninth Circle.
Two adolescent women claimed that Pope Francis raped them while participating in child sacrifices. Eight eyewitnesses confirmed the allegations according to evidence presented this week at a Brussels Common Law Court of Justice.
The Ninth Circle Satanic child sacrifice rituals were said to take place during the Springs of 2009 and 2010 in rural Holland and Belgium.
Pope Francis was also a perpetrator in satanic child sacrifice rites while acting as an Argentine priest and Bishop according to records obtained from the Vatican archives.

A prominent Vatican official and former Vatican Curia employee obtained the sealed documents for use by the court. This was not the first time satanic activities were suspected to be at the Vatican according to this ABC news story. (2)
Another witness was set to testify that they were present during Pope Francis' meetings with the military Junta during Argentine's 1970's Dirty War. According to the witness, Pope Francis helped traffic children of missing political prisoners into an international child exploitation ring run by an office at the Vatican.
Evidence of a Catholic Jesuit Order document called the “Magisterial Privilege" was presented in court by the Chief Prosecutor. The record dated Dec. 25 1967 was said to show that every new Pope was required to participate in Ninth Circle Satanic ritual sacrifices of newborn children, including drinking their blood. http://humansarefree.com
But when the world keeps on repeating the same old stories, time and time again, someone should investigate.
9inches:

2. State or quote the exact interpretation of that doctrine from an authentic Catholic source (what does the Church teach about this?)

Type your topic or question in the search bar in links below. You will get all your number 2 on every topic.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 7:59am On Feb 13, 2018
This is how the world see's the Catholic Church-I have read some things you have given me-and you may believe the Church stands by these issues, but you need to understand people can't accept it, while there's is so much evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A1o1Egi20c
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2018
God And His Creation Jesus Christ

Basic Doctrine
Reflections and Prayers
Excerpts from Church Documents

God Became Man: The Incarnation
Christ Died for Us: The Redemption
Christ Rose From the Dead: The Resurrection
Christ Returned to His Father: The Ascension

The Holy Spirit
Mary, The Mother of Jesus ?

Basic Doctrine
Reflections and Prayers ?
Excerpts from Church Documents ?
Overview of Church Teaching ?
Individual Doctrines Explained ?
Español
Apologetics
Devotion ?

The Catholic Church
The Papacy ?

Basic Doctrine ?
Apologetics
Reflections
Excerpts from Church Documents ?
Saint Peter
Basic Catholic Teaching on St. Peter and the Papacy ?
Apologetics
Reflections

The Holy Eucharist
The Last Things

Basic Doctrine
Mass and Communion ?
Eucharist in Scripture
Eucharistic Devotion
Death
Judgement
The Resurrection of the Body
Heaven
Hell
Purgatory ?
9inches:

Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by kolawoleibukun: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
9inches:

He has neither mentioned holiness nor claimed to be holy. You are making things up, like a straw man argument.
straw man = 9inches? funny people you no go talk without insult? straw 9 inches.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
brocab:
I suppose I can't read anything you have written either, maybe because you haven't written it yet..
I know you find the bible-a little hard for you to read-but hey, I have asked you to prove some facts about the Catholic Church, and still nothing.
Use the format and I'll answer and prove everything you want.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
straw man = 9inches? funny people you no go talk without insult? straw 9 inches.

It's not an insult, that was what you did- making up argument he did not make. You build your own argument so you can be able to dismantle it.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
brocab:
You mean this is what you teach-and you expect us to believe the Catholic's actually believe this?
And thanks for your site, because this is what the Catholic's say they believe, but in the hearts of many-the opposite to this, is what many of them truly believe.
D. Sexual Sterilization.
E. Eugenics.
F. Homosexuality.

1. The homosexual orientation is intrinsically disordered.
It is a well known fact the priest molest boys..
2. No Bishop or priest may in any way support pro-homosexual organizations that call themselves "Catholic."
{Matthew 18:6} "If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
So why do priest claim they are Catholic still, after they had coursed one of these little ones to stubble?
G. Other Matters Concerning Sexual Morality.
1. Cohabitation ("shacking up"wink is entirely contrary to God's law and can never be justified.
When did the Catholic Church ever agreed on God's law, the Vatican and all those who swear by it, are guilty of these Crimes against humanity.
2. Masturbation ("self-abuse"wink is an intrinsically disordered act.
{Corinthians 7:9}But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
If the Vatican of priest had done the above-and kept their hands to themselves-how many in the worlds population, would be with Christ now saved.
3. Respect for the dignity of the human being excludes all experimental manipulation or exploitation of the human embryo.
Respect and dignity, come-on who are you trying to fool?
Further Reading is Required.
It must be noted that the excerpts quoted in this chapter focus narrowly on what kinds of sexual behavior are and are not considered licit by the Catholic Church. As such, they are most suited for use in debates to rebut statements by dissidents or those who are ignorant of Church teachings and who are attempting to give the impression that the Church is more "diverse" in its instruction on sexual morality than it really is.
In order to comprehend the beauty, richness, and wisdom of the quoted Church documents, it is necessary for the reader to take the time to sit down, read them, and contemplate their messages, and beware of the false literature the Catholic's try and teach the world about whom their true god really is..
Eyewitnesses Testify: Pope Francis Raped and Killed Children; Sealed Vatican Documents Expose Their Satanic Rituals
Last month I was reporting that Pope Francis, the Jesuits and the Church of England will be prosecuted for child trafficking and genocide. The Queen of England was already found guilty by a previous trial.
Here is how the trial is unfolding:
This article was based on today's exclusive interview with Kevin Annett of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State on this week's litigation in the Brussels Common Law Court of Justice. 1
Five judges and 27 jury members from six countries including the USA, considered evidence on over 50,000 missing Canadian, US, Argentine and European children who were suspected victims of an international child sacrificial cult referred to as the Ninth Circle.
Two adolescent women claimed that Pope Francis raped them while participating in child sacrifices. Eight eyewitnesses confirmed the allegations according to evidence presented this week at a Brussels Common Law Court of Justice.
The Ninth Circle Satanic child sacrifice rituals were said to take place during the Springs of 2009 and 2010 in rural Holland and Belgium.
Pope Francis was also a perpetrator in satanic child sacrifice rites while acting as an Argentine priest and Bishop according to records obtained from the Vatican archives.

A prominent Vatican official and former Vatican Curia employee obtained the sealed documents for use by the court. This was not the first time satanic activities were suspected to be at the Vatican according to this ABC news story. (2)
Another witness was set to testify that they were present during Pope Francis' meetings with the military Junta during Argentine's 1970's Dirty War. According to the witness, Pope Francis helped traffic children of missing political prisoners into an international child exploitation ring run by an office at the Vatican.
Evidence of a Catholic Jesuit Order document called the “Magisterial Privilege" was presented in court by the Chief Prosecutor. The record dated Dec. 25 1967 was said to show that every new Pope was required to participate in Ninth Circle Satanic ritual sacrifices of newborn children, including drinking their blood. http://humansarefree.com
But when the world keeps on repeating the same old stories, time and time again, someone should investigate.

You are trying but you are still not sticking to the script. We are talking about official teaching of the Church, not what people chose to do in their lives.
1. Mention any Catholic doctrine you think contradicts the Scripture:

2. State or quote the exact interpretation of that doctrine from an authentic Catholic source (what does the Church teach about this?):

3. State where and how that doctrine contradicts the Scripture (criticize the teaching in number 2):

Catholic sources: https://www.catholic.com/all

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply)

200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.