Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic (87578 Views)

Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
It must hit home-when the truth is revealed, poor old Martin Luther-a legend in his time-dead and buried is still under persecution by the Catholic Church that shows no remorse, no forgiveness, and no repentance towards God and humanity.
There are more people in Churches all over the world today,"lost" and as I said above, and this isn't criticizing-your continualing hatred against Martin Luther, shows you have no fruit?
Is the Word of God being preached amongst the believers: is there another tradition of doctrines stopping God's people from hearing the message of forgiveness.
Count the many Churches who are guilty of crimes against God and humanity, is the Word of God being preached amongst the believers: or do we find another tradition of doctrines stopping God's people to gain eternal salvation.
The bible said: Love thy neighbour' as yourself, the Catholic's believe, love thy self righteous, as themselves?
9inches:

When you find any teaching from authentic Catholic source that is wrong, let me know. May Martin Luther pray for you. cool
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
brocab:
{Romans 10:14-18} How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!"
16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our report?”
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
18 But I say, have they not heard? Yes indeed: “Their sound has gone out to all the earth, And their words to the ends of the world.”
So you see, I am seeking the truth from you-not from sites that has no meaning..

If you want to know what the Church teaches, use the links I provided and read up. But if you want my explanation, you need to follow the format I posted.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
brocab:
It must hit home-when the truth is revealed, poor old Martin Luther-a legend in his time-dead and buried is still under persecution by the Catholic Church that shows no remorse, no forgiveness, and no repentance towards God and humanity.
There are more people in Churches all over the world today,"lost" and as I said above, and this isn't criticizing-your continualing hatred against Martin Luther, shows you have no fruit?
Is the Word of God being preached amongst the believers: is there another tradition of doctrines stopping God's people from hearing the message of forgiveness.
Count the many Churches who are guilty of crimes against God and humanity, is the Word of God being preached amongst the believers: or do we find another tradition of doctrines stopping God's people to gain eternal salvation.
The bible said: Love thy neighbour' as yourself, the Catholic's believe, love thy self righteous, as themselves?
How do you know what Catholics believe?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
How do you know what Catholics believe? Did you not direct me to different sites-do we not hear from worldly news, and does the net not spread news across the globe-all things, how we know what Catholics believe?
9inches:

How do you know what Catholics believe?

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
I just posted to you what the bible teaches, this is the truth, you yourself should be focusing upon, "as a Christian I had expected you to lead me to bible scriptures to retrieve any information I needed; 'but you have done the opposite, you have turned me away from the Word of God, expecting me to criticise-the things the Catholic Church refuses to teach preach and believe.
{Romans 10:14-18} How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent?
As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!"
16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our report?”
18 But I say, have they not heard? Yes indeed: “Their sound has gone out to all the earth, And their words to the ends of the world.”
So you see, this must be ripping you to pieces, we can try to understand different messages from other sites, we could criticise the differences between Churches-but the truth is, we don't need any other book-to show us the Christ-we need His written Word found in the bible.
9inches:

If you want to know what the Church teaches, use the links I provided and read up. But if you want my explanation, you need to follow the format I posted.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=9inches post=65297627]
Example: If I gave you my sister's diary which she had written "I make sure I eat 3 square meals a day". And later on, I told you orally that my sister eats 5 times a day, what would be your conclusion? Do you see any contradictions?
first time the bible is not just any book but a book inspired by the holy Spirit and the holy Spirit remains the custodian and interpreter of it not the roman catholic church.secondly why should I believe the librarian if even the writings of the book does not support such.

Paul never said his teaching was passed out in two ways. That is you reading what it didn't say into it.
you denying it base on what you think not base on what is writting

Refer to the example in my first reply above.
lol u told me to show you were it the is sufficient for a man and I showed you. Why are you dribbling yourself? Come out of darkness

Using my first reply: Assume in the year 4048, a man in India who has no knowledge whatsoever about my sister walks into a library, opens my sister's diary (or a copy of it) and he reads "I make sure I eat 3 square meals a day". The librarian says to him "the writer of this book eats 5 times a day".
if the book does not support such opinon would you goble it down? The bible says try every spirit if they are of God.
When you read a trusted book that tells you John F Kennedywas a former president of the united States and a us senior citizen who lived during that period tells you it is a lie. Do you gobble what the senior citizen tells u hook line and sink because you are not a us citizen and was not there?
Your logic is wrong as it comes.

Just like a protestant, the man would argue the librarian's information is wrong because he couldn't find it in the diary. Who among the two do you think has more understanding of my sister's eating habit than the other?
what if the diary disprove what the librarian says?
The founder of Protestantism
in that case Paul and the apostles and even Jesus were protestant.

No "sufficiency" in the above. Keep trying!
go and learn English.
U like somebody who says they don't eat cow meat but beef.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by johnw74: 6:07am On Feb 25, 2018
solite3:

smiley
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
brocab:
How do you know what Catholics believe? Did you not direct me to different sites-do we not hear from worldly news, and does the net not spread news across the globe-all things, how we know what Catholics believe?

Did you get any teachings on Catholic beliefs from those sites? I will love to see what you got from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PscwvMDR-t0
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
brocab:
I just posted to you what the bible teaches, this is the truth, you yourself should be focusing upon, "as a Christian I had expected you to lead me to bible scriptures to retrieve any information I needed; 'but you have done the opposite, you have turned me away from the Word of God, expecting me to criticise-the things the Catholic Church refuses to teach preach and believe.
{Romans 10:14-18} How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent?
As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!"
So you see, this must be ripping you to pieces, we can try to understand different messages from other sites, we could criticise the differences between Churches-but the truth is, we don't need any other book-to show us the Christ-we need His written Word found in the bible.

There's no need for you to keep posting bible verses for me because I believe in every single one of them. The issue here is that you don't understand the meaning of some of the verses you are posting.

If you want to understand the bible completely, you can only learn it from the Catholic Church. Protestants read the bible like it's a novel.

Venerable Fulton Sheen said, “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
solite3:
first time the bible is not just any book but a book inspired by the holy Spirit and the holy Spirit remains the custodian and interpreter of it not the roman catholic church.secondly why should I believe the librarian if even the writings of the book does not support such.
I'm not talking whether you should believe what the librarian said or not. The question is, was there any contradictions?

solite3:
you denying it base on what you think not base on what is writting
I only went by your own logic sir.

solite3:
lol u told me to show you were it the is sufficient for a man and I showed you. Why are you dribbling yourself? Come out of darkness
You did not show anywhere in the bible that says that. 2 Timothy 3:15-17 did not say anything about the sufficiency of the bible.

solite3:
if the book does not support such opinon would you goble it down? The bible says try every spirit if they are of God.
When you read a trusted book that tells you John F Kennedywas a former president of the united States and a us senior citizen who lived during that period tells you it is a lie. Do you gobble what the senior citizen tells u hook line and sink because you are not a us citizen and was not there?
Your logic is wrong as it comes. if the book does not support such opinon would you goble it down? The bible says try every spirit if they are of God.
Your logic is wrong as it comes.
Your first question: Absolutely not. But the question is, are both the book and the oral information contradictory?

Second question: Both information contradict each other. One says JFK was a former president while the other says he was not. So the Law of Non Contradiction applies. But on the flip side, if the US senior citizen had said JFK was a House of Reps member or a Senator, he would be right; in that sense, he won't be contradicting the book because JFK was a House of Reps member, Senator and President at different times of his life.

solite3:
what if the diary disprove what the librarian says?
Good question! Let's find out. Did the diary disprove what the librarian said?

solite3:
in that case Paul and the apostles and even Jesus were protestant.
Not true. Protestantism started in early 16th century, it's only 500 years old.

solite3:
go and learn English.
Using straw man in an argument doesn't make your case. Cow meat and beef mean the same thing. You have not shown anything that proves 2 Timothy 3:15-17 is saying the bible alone is sufficient.

If you care to know: https://www.catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/is-scripture-alone-sufficient
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
johnw74:

smiley
john long time, where have you been?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
brocab:
thumbs up brocab! I haven't been able to do much because of my busy schedule.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=9inches post=65371737]
I'm not talking whether you should believe what the librarian said or not. The question is, was there any contradictions?

I only went by your own logic sir.

Good. And you taught the bible was like your regular books.

You did not show anywhere in the bible that says that. 2 Timothy 3:15-17 did not say anything about the sufficiency of the bible.
I guess you can comprehend. 2 Tim 3:15-17 states that scripture makes a man perfect. If the bible is not sufficient then it can't make anyone perfect. If a knowledge is perfect then it is sufficient, when you say a knowledge is not sufficient then you are saying it is not perfect.

Hope you got this

Your first question: Absolutely not. But the question is, are both the book and the oral information contradictory

Second question: Both information contradict each other. One says JFK was a former president while the other says he was not. So the Law of Non Contradiction applies. But on the flip side, if the US senior citizen had said JFK was a House of Reps member or a Senator, he would be right; in that sense, he won't be contradicting the book because JFK was a House of Reps member, Senator and President at different times of his life.
that is what you should belooking at! The bible which is inspired remains the reference point.

Do you check the scripture to know if what you are been taught is the truth?

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Saying the bible is insufficient is saying the inspiration of the Holy Spirit is insufficient which is a blasphemous heresy.

Why do you need anymore, if what you have is already enough to make you perfect?

Good question! Let's find out. Did the diary disprove what the librarian said?

Not true. Protestantism started in early 16th century, it's only 500 years old.

Using straw man in an argument doesn't make your case. Cow meat and beef mean the same thing. You have not shown anything that proves 2 Timothy 3:15-17 is saying the bible alone is sufficient.

If you care to know: https://www.catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/is-scripture-alone-sufficient.
I don't know why you keep shouting Protestantism, Protestantism is all about searching the scriptures and putting in the place it belongs as inerrant and perfect.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by johnw74: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
solite3:
john long time, where have you been?

taking it easy smiley
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 2:39am On Feb 27, 2018
solite3:
Good. And you taught the bible was like your regular books.
The question: do both accounts contradict each other?

solite3:
I guess you can comprehend. 2 Tim 3:15-17 states that scripture makes a man perfect. If the bible is not sufficient then it can't make anyone perfect. If a knowledge is perfect then it is sufficient, when you say a knowledge is not sufficient then you are saying it is not perfect.

Hope you got this
That passage does not say exactly what you want it to say. Scripture certainly has the power to do all the things that this verse says. But look more closely at what Paul is saying. You will agree, I am sure, that the writings we call the New Testament were not yet collected together as Scripture when Paul wrote his second letter to Timothy. So when Paul speaks of Scripture in this verse, he is certainly referring to the Old Testament and not the entire Bible as we now have it. In fact, in verse 15 he refers to the "sacred writings" with which Timothy has been acquainted from childhood. This can mean only the Old Testament.

But if we read his words as implying that Scripture is sufficient with no need of Tradition, then he would be saying that the Old Testament is sufficient. I don’t think any conscientious Christian would want to say that we don’t need the New Testament to have the kinds of teaching and reproof that Paul says in verse 16. Another example is Revelation 22:18-19 which was referring to the "book" of Revelation.

solite3:
that is what you should belooking at! The bible which is inspired remains the reference point.

Do you check the scripture to know if what you are been taught is the truth?

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Saying the bible is insufficient is saying the inspiration of the Holy Spirit is insufficient which is a blasphemous heresy.

Why do you need anymore, if what you have is already enough to make you perfect?
That is the question I asked you to answer!

solite3:
I don't know why you keep shouting Protestantism, Protestantism is all about searching the scriptures and putting in the place it belongs as inerrant and perfect.
I keep shouting protestantism because it barely started in 1517 with no solid foundation!
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 2:52am On Feb 27, 2018
You only think I don't understand the scriptures, only because you don't understand them, you don't believe in the scriptures as well as you think you believe, you are Catholic, obeying the traditions of Catholics, claiming you obey the traditions of the apostles, and expecting me to criticize the Catholic's as well as you do.
You speak about Catholic's obeying Paul's directions on traditions, and the bible doesn't have enough input to go by; concerning the Word of God, this is why you obey the traditions.
Talking about traditions, I do remember the Catholic Church do prefer women covering their heads, Paul preached on these traditions-for the Church-but he also taught-{1 Corinthians 14:13} Judge among yourselves. Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him? But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering. But if anyone seems to be contentious, we have no such custom, nor do the churches of God.
But the Church still practices the women's head should be covered with a piece of cloth.
How about this tradition, the Church once followed-{Corinthians 14:34-35} Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says. And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
So why do you still deny the Word of God-when the Catholic Church doesn't practice all traditions, mainly because women are now head of man as priest.
9inches:

There's no need for you to keep posting bible verses for me because I believe in every single one of them. The issue here is that you don't understand the meaning of some of the verses you are posting.

If you want to understand the bible completely, you can only learn it from the Catholic Church. Protestants read the bible like it's a novel.

Venerable Fulton Sheen said, “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 3:00am On Feb 27, 2018
Sometimes we do have to jump over our busy times, and plus I will speak up for both 9 inches and myself, we are glad you have come back.
solite3:
thumbs up brocab! I haven't been able to do much because of my busy schedule.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 3:03am On Feb 27, 2018
I will watch the video..
9inches:

Did you get any teachings on Catholic beliefs from those sites? I will love to see what you got from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PscwvMDR-t0
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
brocab:
You only think I don't understand the scriptures, only because you don't understand them, you don't believe in the scriptures as well as you think you believe, you are Catholic, obeying the traditions of Catholics, claiming you obey the traditions of the apostles, and expecting me to criticize the Catholic's as well as you do.
You speak about Catholic's obeying Paul's directions on traditions, and the bible doesn't have enough input to go by; concerning the Word of God, this is why you obey the traditions.
Talking about traditions, I do remember the Catholic Church do prefer women covering their heads, Paul preached on these traditions-for the Church-but he also taught-{1 Corinthians 14:13} Judge among yourselves. Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him? But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering. But if anyone seems to be contentious, we have no such custom, nor do the churches of God.
But the Church still practices the women's head should be covered with a piece of cloth.
How about this tradition, the Church once followed-{Corinthians 14:34-35} Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says. And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
So why do you still deny the Word of God-when the Catholic Church doesn't practice all traditions, mainly because women are now head of man as priest.

How do you know what I believe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31AiWRDLYq8
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
johnw74:

taking it easy smiley
alright you are welcome back
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 1:45am On Feb 28, 2018
You have told me-what you believe, this is how I know. You are a Catholic, what more can I say, you keep on showing yourself on youtube, if you had returned back to the Catholic Church then it shows-you never knew Christ in the first place, you were never truly born again-instead you are seeking after another spirit-the spirit of the Catholic Church is not the Spirit of Christ, you have join together under the New World Order-Pope Francis is not your God on earth-Girl I advise you to cry unto the Lord and repent.
True born again believers know Christ-and Christ knows His own, And people who claim to be under the banner of the universal Catholic Church denomination, are not born again believers, the fruit tells the story, born again believers accept Christ to His fullest, we believe everything Christ had written, we don't change the scriptures, we don't add all remove the scriptures, born again believers believe everything the Lord had taught us through the scriptures, you don't believe the scriptures is enough to know Christ, the Catholic Church is based upon the traditions, rather then based upon the Word of God.
The Catholic Church practices tradition's that provides no evidence to prove, Paul had said this, or that, Paul taught on traditions he taught on the scriptures, he never taught to pray through Mary and the saints, he never taught Mary is the Queen of heaven-nor the Mother of God, nor did he teach on indulgence or purgatory-none of this is written in the bible-Paul preached about Christ, free of charge, Paul taught the traditions of God, not traditions the Catholic Church had added and acted upon.
9inches:

How do you know what I believe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31AiWRDLYq8
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Heskay001(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2018
how do I know that I believe in Jesus Christ?

I don't seem to understand what you mean by this question.
represent the question or better still tell me ur mind.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Good question to ask? Feel free to join in..
And are you a believer?
Heskay001:
how do I know that I believe in Jesus Christ?

I don't seem to understand what you mean by this question.

represent the question or better still tell me ur mind.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
brocab:
You have told me-what you believe, this is how I know. You are a Catholic, what more can I say, you keep on showing yourself on youtube, if you had returned back to the Catholic Church then it shows-you never knew Christ in the first place, you were never truly born again-instead you are seeking after another spirit-the spirit of the Catholic Church is not the Spirit of Christ, you have join together under the New World Order-Pope Francis is not your God on earth-Girl I advise you to cry unto the Lord and repent.
True born again believers know Christ-and Christ knows His own, And people who claim to be under the banner of the universal Catholic Church denomination, are not born again believers, the fruit tells the story, born again believers accept Christ to His fullest, we believe everything Christ had written, we don't change the scriptures, we don't add all remove the scriptures, born again believers believe everything the Lord had taught us through the scriptures, you don't believe the scriptures is enough to know Christ, the Catholic Church is based upon the traditions, rather then based upon the Word of God.
The Catholic Church practices tradition's that provides no evidence to prove, Paul had said this, or that, Paul taught on traditions he taught on the scriptures, he never taught to pray through Mary and the saints, he never taught Mary is the Queen of heaven-nor the Mother of God, nor did he teach on indulgence or purgatory-none of this is written in the bible-Paul preached about Christ, free of charge, Paul taught the traditions of God, not traditions the Catholic Church had added and acted upon.
What specifically did she say that you disagree with?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 1:12am On Mar 01, 2018
This should give you a better understanding to your question, you know it yourself-you don't even believe that everyone outside your Church such as Martin Luther, has anything to do with knowing your god.
{2 Corinthians 6:14-18} Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers.
For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God.
As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them.
I will be their God, And they shall be My people.
Therefore “Come out from among them, And be separate, says the Lord.
Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.
“I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty.
Hmmm What did she say, she said: nothing that would surprise me, the question that should be asked, whom is she worshipping-God or Mammon, I had noticed, she's after the money-she's a talker, and talkers can be great sales personal's.
She's not producing us the Word of God that back's up her theories, to much talking not enough evidence.
Without producing the Word of God, she is preaching another doctrine, she is actually making you tube video's of herself, to be her god-she is no better then all those she mocks with great pride, nor is she better than a prosperity preacher asking for cash standing in the pulpit, twisting and turning scriptures, to suit their needs.
If the Catholic Church isn't preaching the Word of God-then the Catholic Church is not preaching at all-she needs to know, the Word of God is given free of charge..
After searching the net, this came of interest to me, and why doesn't Lizzie make a video's of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQhW9vAwCqM
9inches:

What specifically did she say that you disagree with?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 4:50am On Mar 01, 2018
brocab:
This should give you a better understanding to your question, you know it yourself-you don't even believe that everyone outside your Church such as Martin Luther, has anything to do with knowing your god.

The question was what specifically did she say that you disagree with?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Heskay001(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2018
brocab:
Good question to ask? Feel free to join in..
And are you a believer?

y not?

and what do you mean by such question
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 1:58am On Mar 02, 2018
Does it offend you, I ask if you are a believer?
Heskay001:

y not?

and what do you mean by such question
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 2:07am On Mar 02, 2018
What is wrong with Lizzie's message? What is wrong with Lizzie's preaching, and what is wrong with the Catholic Church below, can anyone guess?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQhW9vAwCqM
If Lizzie was preaching about Christ-fair enough, but she doesn't preach about Christ, she is preaching about how she'd wished that everyone should become a Catholic, and that everyone should return back to the Church above.
But who do we listen too Lizzie, or do we read the Word of God, and listen to God.
{2 Corinthians 6:16-18} And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you {We} are the temple of the living God. As God has said:“I will dwell in them, And walk among them.
I will be their God, And they shall be My people. "Therefore “Come out from among them, And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you. “I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty.
9inches:

The question was what specifically did she say that you disagree with?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Heskay001(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2018
brocab:
Does it offend you, I ask if you are a believer?

why should I pick an offense from that question.

Bt I still don't get why u are asking?

or believe in what?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
If you didn't understand my question-then you haven't a clue what to answer, it must be difficult to be paranoid, we are all hear for the same reasons, sharing our views about Christ? You still don't get it, Why am I asking you? I suppose it's a sign to be friendly..
Heskay001:

why should I pick an offense from that question.

Bt I still don't get why u are asking?

or believe in what?
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by 9inches(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
brocab:
What is wrong with Lizzie's message? What is wrong with Lizzie's preaching, and what is wrong with the Catholic Church below, can anyone guess?
If Lizzie was preaching about Christ-fair enough, but she doesn't preach about Christ, she is preaching about how she'd wished that everyone should become a Catholic, and that everyone should return back to the Church above.
What reasons did she give for saying that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply)

How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives / The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) / Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.