Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead (38082 Views)

Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC / Uche Chukwumerije Buried In Abia [photo] / Senator Chukwumerije is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by ifyan(m): 12:34am On Apr 20, 2015
Gabrielsylar:
rip

Igbo has no leader again

maybe na Rochas will take the mantle

Abeg no try yarn dis kin tin.

Sorry you say Roc....given which what.

Guy be careful or.........b......

You know. ...
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by ifyan(m): 12:37am On Apr 20, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Rip to the dead.

Hope he didn't wish buhari dead o!

Stop it.

Rip to the dead.

O believe he left a good legacy behind.

May God see us through.

Hope you know. ....
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:38am On Apr 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
what is humour sense?umoh too is a name in calabar and akwa ibom
grin cheesy

Iyangbali, i na agbali ....... meaning Iyangbali, you dey try.
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by Lastanza: 12:42am On Apr 20, 2015
RIP to one of d men in senate, not all those children always throwing tantrums in house of rep.
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by mekzy690: 1:12am On Apr 20, 2015
RIP,na small world
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 1:12am On Apr 20, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
grin cheesy

Iyangbali, i na agbali ....... meaning Iyangbali, you dey try.
abeg leave my wrapper jo,no let am fall comot for my body,I no wear pant o
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 20, 2015
Korrection:
T.B Joshua predicted it...can anyone remember here when he said a notable politician will die after the election....im not religious please dont bash me...just making a reminder...R.I.P Chukwumerije...

The prophecy is too vague. So many notable politicians would still due this year. So predicting for just one is a sure bet.
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by tonero230(m): 2:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Korrection:
T.B Joshua predicted it...can anyone remember here when he said a notable politician will die after the election....im not religious please dont bash me...just making a reminder...R.I.P Chukwumerije...

He said two days after election and the politician would die due to overheating the polity.Is the polity being overheated?
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by COOL10(m): 3:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Gabrielsylar:
rip

Igbo has no leader again

. He was never the leader of the igbos pls dnt say that again
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by COOL10(m): 3:46am On Apr 20, 2015
tunwumi:
Nairaland children does not know this guy. The satanMERIJE himself during Abacha's day
. Don't mind them. Its the fault of ignorance
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by LAGrejectIBO: 3:55am On Apr 20, 2015
May his soul rip!
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by chysam: 4:02am On Apr 20, 2015
Korrection:

Stop beleiving in idiotic predictions.You too can make such predictions just like any other persons. In a country where almost everyone is a notable politician,some will definitely die periodically. It's like predicting that someone will die next week,does it make sense since people die everyday?. Call names or perfectly describe the personailty or events'places,actionS ect,then you are a true prophet.Many more would have died if there was political uprising on a large scale after the elections,then someone would say he predicted. So funny indeed!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by ElFenomeno1: 4:15am On Apr 20, 2015
Korrection:
fraud as...'s TB Joshua
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 20, 2015
tunwumi:
Nairaland children does not know this guy. The satanMERIJE himself during Abacha's day

he is called ewu merije
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by ideykwum: 4:40am On Apr 20, 2015
It's always easy for you people to judge the past of those you ddespise, and white-wash those you anoint! Chukwumerije's past is no worse than Buhari's! Hypocrite!!

May he R.I.P!!

tunwumi:
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by K9Uneet(m): 5:05am On Apr 20, 2015
imdeymolee:
chai
na these man
rip
but wait o no be turkey hospital him die
wetin happen to our naija hospital

Read well before you comment. Turkish Hospital, ABUJA.
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by Muscomide: 5:15am On Apr 20, 2015
Decryptor:

Does it matter? All yaribas are the same no matter the state. They all have noses so wide that you can pack Range Rover Sport in it just like you too. Monkey!

You need help, young man!
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by Tarteenah: 5:18am On Apr 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
his name is not Adieu Chukwumerije,his name is Uche
Chukwumerije

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by ib4babes(m): 5:36am On Apr 20, 2015
May his soul rest in peace. Yea he will be missed for his contributions and speech in the house but what has Abians got to loose or remember him for. They are all selfish political gaints that never knew a time like this will come, like we know. Therez God oohhh!!. I hope he didnt die of heart failure as Buhari is on his way. We, under his senatorial umbrella never felt his kindness, I talk out of experience anyway and please guys don't ask me what happened May God grant him eternal rest all the same
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by Larham: 5:37am On Apr 20, 2015
Gabrielsylar:
rip

Igbo has no leader again

So the igbo leader just died abi? You no well
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by Maser: 5:58am On Apr 20, 2015
superstar1:
He will be remembered for the not too glorious role he played during the dark days of Abacha.

RIP to the dead.

How about the too glorious role of leading the fight to stop Obasanjo's 3rd term agenda on the floor of the senate?
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by Paschal55(m): 6:05am On Apr 20, 2015
We love u daddy...but God loves u most!...wishing u eternal rest n to the bereaved,may God grant them the fortitude to bear this great lost...R.I.P to the Dead!
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by Rexyl(m): 6:07am On Apr 20, 2015
RIP
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by emeka762001(m): 6:08am On Apr 20, 2015
There is time for everything under the earth. Time to live and time to die. May the good lord have mercy on ur soul. Rest in peace
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by tunwumi: 6:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Decryptor:

[size=18pt]Please the owner of this dog should come and put it back in chains.

Is he the cause of the swelling disease that is slaying your fellow yorubastards in Osun state? Ode!![/size]

I'm sure u don't know him. I will not join issues with ur rant like I said u are of the children on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by bongolistik(m): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Poor and incomplete reporting. If u say a senator or person died, since death is the subject of d matter dat attract the readers, u also hav to mention d cause of d demise...rip sir
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by Uchwilliam(m): 6:40am On Apr 20, 2015
Chai i wish na t a orji
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
adieu is a name of a person or place
Lol. U r funny
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by sdavirus: 6:57am On Apr 20, 2015
Rest in peace.
Condolences to Chika, Kelechi and your family.
Hmmmm. He was really down with Abacha. Liked him anyway.
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Korrection:

WTF!!! You write good English but your reasoning is so poor. T.B Joshua predicted what? O my God! This is a known thing. Every year, a notable politician dies!!!
okay, I want to predict mine. 'Next year, notable politician will die'. Mtcheeeeew!!!
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by sunkoye: 7:02am On Apr 20, 2015
hardbody:

If i say that the same fate should visit your generations past present and future they will say i am cursing you and they will ban me. But Amen.
well becos u support his impunity may all repercussions of his actions and inactions with terrible history he has written be fulfilled in ur household up to ur ten generations. This will not happen unless ur mentor has not sinned against nigeria. With the God of justice I know. ..it will surely happen. Maybe slowly but definitely surely. Ika gbogbo...
Re: Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead by jamore: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2015
indeed a great man merije lose may his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki / 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.