Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice (6141 Views)

Job Vacancy At Mack Iv Consult Ph Branch (verbal Facilitator) Final Notice!! / Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants / FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by thexzy(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Please can someone help me out on this? I want to know whether anyone that applied for this SIIT Scholarship has gotten this Mail and again whether these guys are trying to scam someone by saying we pay 7$ for what God knows what. Thanks for assisting not only me but everyone that applied, sat and qualified for this scholarship exams.

2015 Scholarship Offer: Final Notice
From info@siitglobal.com
To Akpors@yahoo.com
Thu, Apr 16, 2015 6:57 AM PDT

Hello,

This is to inform you that the awarded 2015 Scholarship Offer closes 24th of April. The offer was closed and has been re-opened for you till 24th April 2015 - Deadline for the year. Endeavour to make token payment for Exams and Certification via http://siitglobal.com/scholarshippayment.htmlbefore closure date to claim your offer. E-Learning Student Login will be sent to your email within 24 - 48hrs of payment and you can login and start training.

It is in-line with our scholarship terms and condition to charge a token of $7USD for Exams and Certification before training commences and NO ADDITIONAL fee will be required to earn your entitled certificate. More details on this available at http://siitglobal.com/terms.html.

For details about our distance learning program, please visit http://siitglobal.com/elearningscholarship.html.

Best wishes for a brighter career.

Thanks.

S I I T Academic Council
info@siitglobal.com
www.siitglobal.com

Note:
Please ignore this message if you have made payment and started lectures. To apply for more courses, simply visit http://siitglobal.com/elearningscholarship.htmlto input scholarship code and choose course before closure date.
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by seedbaba(m): 12:01am On Apr 20, 2015
I actually put in for the program when it came out earlier this year, I paid the 7dollars required and I was given login details, I did the exam and passed. three days later my certificate was mailed to me.
bro.. I paid the money in good faith and it was a wonderful experience I must say, the customer service of the program is great but try to mail them for any questions or inquiries in the night if you want swift response I think it's due to the time difference. try am the program make senses.
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by thexzy(m): 2:05am On Apr 22, 2015
Are you serious? Please enlighten me the more coz I'll like to know what and what is involved in the program...how did you go about the training? Was it always with you phone or system?
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by Nobody: 6:55am On May 09, 2015
I just applied and I know the programme will be very nice....but! I am trying to see if they can mail me the certificate via courier service... Again! How long will it take for one to study project management as per the duration!
You said april and I jst registered yesterday and I want to pay the money into access bank on monday or tuesday! I just hope it won't close on me before tuesday!
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by Aribenco: 12:17pm On May 21, 2015
Hello

Please can this certificate be recognize in nigeria
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by moruwa: 1:51am On Aug 24, 2015
Yes, its real, i got my certificate in 3 weeks, after i passed the online exam.. kudos siitglobal.com
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by webady: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
seedbaba:
I actually put in for the program when it came out earlier this year, I paid the 7dollars required and I was given login details, I did the exam and passed. three days later my certificate was mailed to me.
bro.. I paid the money in good faith and it was a wonderful experience I must say, the customer service of the program is great but try to mail them for any questions or inquiries in the night if you want swift response I think it's due to the time difference. try am the program make senses.

sure thanx.
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by Emmafrancis: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
moruwa:
Yes, its real, i got my certificate in 3 weeks, after i passed the online exam.. kudos siitglobal.com
How much does it cost to mail the certificate down to Nigeria. Pls respond.
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by phranseeqz(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2015
seedbaba:

You said you paid $7, but I saw $50. Does this mean the scholarship offer is over?
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
How far, did you finally undertake the programme?
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by nwekeg: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2016
seedbaba:

Yes bro, i love the Autocad interactive course .
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by nwekeg: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Try it, i recommend it.
anekesam:
How far, did you finally undertake the programme?
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by Gridy: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
thanx for the info
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by tosynworld: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Its been awhile i checked my comment on nairaland, i want to appreciate thousands of people (since 2015) calling to confirm maybe SIITGLOBAL is legit or not, 90% of people who called as benefited from the program and more people are still joining. I take the risk of paying N1000 October 2013, after gotten my certificate, i applied for another 4 different courses after, i am not concerned about the certificate but about what i learnt from the courses. I want to use this medium to encourage those of you that are still doubting this program. The scholarship is till available for you. For more enquiry and proof contact 08037270966 or https://www.facebook.com/tosynworld
thexzy:
Please can someone help me out on this? I want to know whether anyone that applied for this SIIT Scholarship has gotten this Mail and again whether these guys are trying to scam someone by saying we pay 7$ for what God knows what. Thanks for assisting not only me but everyone that applied, sat and qualified for this scholarship exams.

2015 Scholarship Offer: Final Notice
From info@siitglobal.com
To Akpors@yahoo.com
Thu, Apr 16, 2015 6:57 AM PDT

Hello,

This is to inform you that the awarded 2015 Scholarship Offer closes 24th of April. The offer was closed and has been re-opened for you till 24th April 2015 - Deadline for the year. Endeavour to make token payment for Exams and Certification via http://siitglobal.com/scholarshippayment.htmlbefore closure date to claim your offer. E-Learning Student Login will be sent to your email within 24 - 48hrs of payment and you can login and start training.

It is in-line with our scholarship terms and condition to charge a token of $7USD for Exams and Certification before training commences and NO ADDITIONAL fee will be required to earn your entitled certificate. More details on this available at http://siitglobal.com/terms.html.

For details about our distance learning program, please visit http://siitglobal.com/elearningscholarship.html.

Best wishes for a brighter career.

Thanks.

S I I T Academic Council
info@siitglobal.com
www.siitglobal.com

Note:
Please ignore this message if you have made payment and started lectures. To apply for more courses, simply visit http://siitglobal.com/elearningscholarship.htmlto input scholarship code and choose course before closure date.

Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by fxbking: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Thanks SIIT Global, to apply you can visit http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by landcarz: 3:29am On Oct 14, 2020
Thanks for this kudos
Re: SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice by CAPITALBEE: 1:05pm On May 19, 2021
landcarz:
Thanks for this kudos

Hello...

Please can you confirm authenticity of this program and how good it is?

There is a 2021 opening I would like someone to key into...

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Rolex Consult Group / . / DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.