Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,984 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54420 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 3:55am On Feb 21, 2009
This gurl is tooo foine I mean Toyosi.

Toyin, Ki lo desire (Disaya) Eru nla
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 3:56am On Feb 21, 2009
Toyin , Are those stuffs implants or natural? I am starting to have my doubt, Chamo check it if u would find any silicon inside
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 3:56am On Feb 21, 2009
@heatfussion
following who , Obama's daughter , u must be dehydrated

@toyosi20

Dope?? Are you NUTS , ?  
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 3:58am On Feb 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Toyin , Are those stuffs implants or natural? I am starting to have my doubt, Chamo check it if u would find any silicon inside

Bros, dem things are real big stuvvs, trust me. There aint no contest here.
They are about to explode. What I call Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 3:59am On Feb 21, 2009
Chamo,
Abeg confirm see it, feel it, taste(suck) it and let me know
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:00am On Feb 21, 2009
@ Bro D

LOL!!!!

I miss u oo, no be small, hope u good, Toyin's B day is coming up oo, and we bout to party like never before so get ready, enof food and

drinks, fine gurls too plenty as well, so oya. . .its time to flenjure!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool

What are u getting her oo?? angry angry angry

dyabman:

@toyosi20

Dope?? Are you NUTS , ?  
Are u a flamming gay, or are u just pretending to be retarded this night pls get the eff of ma back jare WHACKO!!!!! undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 4:01am On Feb 21, 2009
wackho Jacko

stalker !
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:03am On Feb 21, 2009
Can someone get this serial self-servicer out ma frigging face for real before i really lose it!!!

Like i dont too much suffer fucktards!!!! undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:04am On Feb 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Chamo,
Abeg confirm see it, feel it, taste(suck) it and let me know

I've done everything possible mehn, stand well well

oh oh, I smell beef, can't u people do without fighting sef?
Can't everyone just be like me?

im outta here
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 4:06am On Feb 21, 2009
@Toyosi20

U dont have to bleat like sheep and spew shit with that shrinked face like Cow shit ,
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 21, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked Chamotex berra not lemme call blue pice for u. wink

TOYOSI, ignore the idiot.

@dayo
ashewo, stop it, leave my sis jor tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by debosky(m): 4:10am On Feb 21, 2009
Alagolo back in bizniz! cheesy

Miliki Express. grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 4:10am On Feb 21, 2009
Toyosi Na everday I dey miss u. That party na one corner wetin consign me with fine girls since I have you.

we go dey to strategize for the future and leave Heatfusion, chamo and Simibrazil to get their groove on
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 4:11am On Feb 21, 2009
@heatfussion

Ur papa bi idiot , do u know the person ur talking to?

@toyosi20

u get Recipe For Flat Tommy what about recipe for big boobs grin tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Toyosi Na everday I dey miss u. That party na one corner wetin consign me with fine girls since I have you.

we go dey to strategize for the future and leave Heatfusion, chamo and Simibrazil to get their groove on
you and who? na u and me. foeba and eba tongue
Dayo, I dey fall for your araoko-ness grin grin

debosky:

Alagolo back in bizniz! cheesy

Miliki Express. grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked

pics removed. . . . .
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:13am On Feb 21, 2009
dayokanu:

i reject am . . . u want gimme 4 big noozies at a go. Over nutrition abi over-feeding grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 21, 2009
Chamotex, I got the message. Thanks kiss kiss smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:15am On Feb 21, 2009
@ Yaba gay

U know what I'm in a great mood tonight so I'll let ur gay ass slide but  next time trust mo u wont have it this easy,

imma make sure i smash ur punk ass wid a sledgehammer, and then make u question everything u ever believed in ur miserable life. .

u this cheap attention seeking LovePeddler. . . Amugbo oshi rada rada. . . . .u lucky its ma sis B day i for finish u this night,

and don't let  the gorgeous face full ya. . .yes i can be that ruthless. . . .suegbe ohi, omota, to ti shape fun tan!!!!! cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 4:15am On Feb 21, 2009
Toyosi, Come back for my sake. I don miss you die. Dont know u have such venom in your tongue. Hope you wont sting me when we kiss kiss kiss kiss

Dyabman abeg leave Toyosi oh Na my woman.

Chamotex, Ole ni e You be lazy man. you dey run from woman. You dey shame me
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 21, 2009
TOYOSI20:

@ Yaba gay

U know what I'm in a great mood tonight so I'll let ur gay ass slide but next time trust mo u wont have it this easy,

imma make sure i smash ur punk ass wid a sledgehammer, and then make u question everything u ever believed in ur miserable life. .

u this cheap attention seeking LovePeddler. . . Amugbo oshi rada rada. . . . .u lucky its ma sis B day i for finish u this night,

and don't let the gorgeous face full ya. . .yes i can be that ruthless. . . .suegbe ohi, omota, to ti shape fun tan!!!!! cool

I knew she was gonna explode grin grin grin

calm down. . . . dnt mind him kiss kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:17am On Feb 21, 2009
Chamotex didn't u say u were leaving abi have u ever seen be getting into it wid anyone on this forum,

u need to talk to that punk that is running his diarrhea cussed pit of a mouth and not me oo! wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by debosky(m): 4:17am On Feb 21, 2009
Why did you remove the pichsurr? Lucky for me I saved it.  grin grin

Alagolo for life!!  cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Toyosi, Come back for my sake. I don miss you die. Dont know u have such venom in your tongue. Hope you wont sting me when we kiss kiss kiss kiss
see pick up line shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 21, 2009
debosky:

Why did you remove the pichsurr? Lucky for me I saved it. grin grin

Alagolo for life!! cheesy
debosky, you no suppose to deyt even look there. you be my big bro na. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:21am On Feb 21, 2009
@ Bro D and Fusion

Y'all know me naa, im chill no wahala, i dey, and no shaking too. . . . .im good, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 4:22am On Feb 21, 2009
@toyosi20

Lets go on with english , wat are those native languages , , SHAPE? u mean size of something ,  Ode! , dende , dereke , olodo , olosi , asinu  , ti ma gbe gbati fun e , we ma la ilen le ni , solo , mugu .

@DayoKanu

Baba i go free am , na my girl , wan tobe ni bi biyi , ti mi ti yooo , Egba!  grin lipsrsealed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:22am On Feb 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Chamotex, Ole ni e You be lazy man. you dey run from woman. You dey shame me

Ol Boy, na just mouth i get o, no power anywhere. cheesy
I no dey like woman wahala o. grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:24am On Feb 21, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Chamotex didn't u say u were leaving abi have u ever seen be getting into it wid anyone on this forum,

u need to talk to that punk that is running his diarrhea cussed pit of a mouth and not me oo! wink

Morenike's boobies were enough to bring me back grin grin grin grin
Oya e don do . . . . . u go drink palm wine? ko fi step down cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 4:25am On Feb 21, 2009
Toyosi and Toyin I dey vex  angry angry angry angry

Why did u girls remove your profile pictures. Reinstate the pics ASAP.

Toyosi abeg nor dey vex like that oh. You scare me a likkle.  

dyabman, free abeg,
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:25am On Feb 21, 2009
debosky:

Why did you remove the pichsurr? Lucky for me I saved it.  grin grin

Alagolo for life!!  cheesy

dOBOsky, abeg send that picshure  make i take put as my screen saver. Hope say ma system no go crash?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 4:27am On Feb 21, 2009
Bros D , u sef dey craze oooooooo , u no kan see better babe , na that thing wey no get name u dey die for , upon all those chika wey dey ur area , HABA!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 21, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lol na photoshop y'all. size AA wink

@Toyosi
joo, mo be e, ma da were ye lo n kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100)

Re: The Last Person Post Win! / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.