Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54042 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:12am On Feb 24, 2009
Everytime I see you, whether I have looked at your picture or not. I just dont know why I see as the most handsome guy ever. . embarassed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Sissy3(f): 6:19am On Feb 24, 2009
funny
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2009
wiaz d weapon u talkin abt? cheesy glad 2c u, surprisd u nt yet in bed shocked grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sexyLeamon(f): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2009
hi goodass kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2009
Very good
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2009
@ SXL & gabby
wow! soooo guud sein u 2 again! ow yall doin?   kiss kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2009
Greg,

where have you been throughout all these 15 years? shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2009
cheesy grin av bin 2 London 2c d Queen, iya charlie grin
gud 2c u again afta 15 yrs of runnin away. ow r ur jobz? d boyz? teddies? gran' ma's livestock?n my frnd wink?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2009
See da Queen abi? For wetin>? Dont tell me you dey toast her tongue

15 years i no fit run away ooo. . . I have been busy with work and wedding. U know now. I told you right?d boyz. . . Hmmm. . . 4 of them are returning home to naija, 1 migrating to Canada cause he fit marry Oyinbo and 1 got a job in malaysia under God's blessing. Next month Im moving to another place.

Ma teddy's all are doing great except Beary the Bear. He has a fever due to stress from school homework sad But with the right amount of Vit C, he will be in good shape in no time.

Your friend is doing well here as well. How your side? Planning to go study abroad anytime soon? grin

grandma's livestock? Wetin be that?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2009
yeah yeah, i hope d weddinz were cool & u copin wel @ work 2? gud

Beary d Bear needs agbo, ask Dbanj 4 som, k?

u don 4get gran'ma's livestock so soon? d rats, snakes, rabbits & birds u let loose d day we danced on d coffee table top? wink cheesy grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2009
shocked shocked shocked I did not let loose ooo. . . I was just dancing with em. . . But I put em back naa. Promise wit ma pinky finger embarassed Anywayz, we were not allowed to drink anymore after that. My old man dey vex sad
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2009
datz kul, naw dat u rmbr! grin cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf1(f): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2009
rescuer cheesy grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 25, 2009
she looks like stevie wonder!!! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:16am On Feb 25, 2009
U look like an innocent boy but actually you are really a yeye boy grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 25, 2009
see her fat face. . . orobo! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:50am On Feb 25, 2009
See his wogly possum face. Wowo! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeanT21(f): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2009
Whats that red things around her eyes?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2009
HmMnN!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by stkris(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2009
. . "i just wanted to ask if the flowers looked nice coz i got em for someone else". .   wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2009
Sure! yu can c 4 yurself, cant you? tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2009
wink wink wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2009
Arentchu tired of luukin down? cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2009
Maybe if I could look at you cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2009
c ya mouth! tongue

C'mon gbo'ri soke! cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:25am On Feb 26, 2009
did you kidnbap those bears from the zoo?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by muddie4u(m): 12:37am On Feb 27, 2009
she is gaby
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:24am On Feb 27, 2009
He is muddie
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf1(f): 4:27am On Feb 27, 2009
half n half lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dapsycool(m): 5:55am On Feb 27, 2009
Your pix is a good tool for yahoo biz grin grin grin fine girl looking chum chum cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf1(f): 6:04am On Feb 27, 2009
Yahoo Yahoo?, kini meaning yen oohh? undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dapsycool(m): 6:12am On Feb 27, 2009
~smurf:

Yahoo Yahoo?, kini meaning yen oohh? undecided

Yahoo Yahoo is a mental game between the smart guy/girl and the mugu/maga, it is lucrative and doesnt require any special education or degree, plus it is resistant to recession. Like I said before, your pix is a good tool for yahoo marketing. cool cool

Contact me, if you wanna enroll cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (100)

Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box / Re: The Last Person Post Win! / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.