Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,023 members, 7,849,118 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54216 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 4:29am On Feb 21, 2009
chamo,
You dey run for woman oleeeee. well o le nu bi kettle.

dobosky, Na woman piccshur you dey save
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:33am On Feb 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Toyosi and Toyin I dey vex  angry angry angry angry

Why did u girls remove your profile pictures. Reinstate the pics ASAP.

Toyosi abeg nor dey vex like that oh. You scare me a likkle.  

dyabman, free abeg,

Ahhhh make stalkers like Dyabman con take am do ritual, abeg bruv i dey fear ,  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its all good tho, not to worry its just ma bark thats fierce everyother thing about moi is smovve like BUTTER!!!! wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

chamotex:

Morenike's boobies were enough to bring me back grin grin grin grin
Oya e don do . . . . . u go drink palm wine? ko fi step down cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don finish tay tay. . . . .ma own just be like a bee sting, i go drop am one time, and then im done grin grin grin

That was that shit stays lingering on, and those kinds of stings happen to be the DEADLIEST!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lethal injection anyone?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 4:37am On Feb 21, 2009
thought u had left already , me rituals , how much do u have ? , u phocking reptile consumer , Bros D watch out for that DISTURBIA!!!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 4:38am On Feb 21, 2009
Toyosi oya let us talk jare

smoovv like silk baby

Dyab, Free now abeg I dey beg you . No talk again
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 21, 2009
dyabman:

thought u had left already , me rituals , how much do u have ? , u phocking reptile consumer , Bros D watch out for that DISTURBIA!!!
Like dude, shut da hell up.
Where seun goes and employs thses didirins to post on nl is a mystery to me.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 21, 2009
I like seriously need to leave this thread.
Presence of gays and asiwins is a turn off for Bleep sake.

U leave romance section for them, yet they still follow u.

If na "Idiot" section u ppl want, talk to seun abt it. undecided

Anywaaaaaazzz, HBD to me grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 4:44am On Feb 21, 2009
whats seun gonna do , idiot of u , get a life! , av been banned 4 times on NL since when it started , I destroy asses like urs and put them in the right place , ask seun , he will tell u more bout me SUCKA!!!

@Dayokanu

i no wan talk again , imagine this gay ranting shit on me , oh geez!  angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:45am On Feb 21, 2009
@ Dipshithead

Can u leave ma name outta ya dick sucking mouth pls like for real, never even knew this s/n until tonight, e ma gba mi ke

I say leave me naaa, abi na by force, haba!!! shocked grin grin

@ Nike

No to worry  we still gonna have a blast jare, it'll take a lot more than that plunker to spoil our fun trust moi!!

dayokanu:

Toyosi oya let us talk jare

smoovv like silk baby

Dyab, Free now abeg I dey beg you . No talk again

Tee hee hee. . . whats there to talk about oo shocked shocked shocked. . . .i say lets go and partay na ma sis buff day, oya call up ur boyz,  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Us gurlz are ready as well, so letz do this abeg!!! cool cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 4:47am On Feb 21, 2009
ok dyab,

Make we meet for chelsea thread or for yahoo. No dey exchange.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 4:49am On Feb 21, 2009
@Miss baboon

All the evidence of hard life is oozing from this LovePeddler, Looking like Omorosa on steroids,

U ugly piece of human garbage.

You are a gay !
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sexyLeamon(f): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2009
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2009
sexyLeamon:

check this out people https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-237382.0.html

Stop posting off topic here
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2009
I plead on her behalf. . . . . dun ban hur! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2009
He ain' a moderator on this particular forum, so he can't ban her! tongue

@ Topic: She freaky! cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2009
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2009
:p
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2009
Okanran:

He ain' a moderator on this particular forum, so he can't ban her! tongue

You'll be surprised when I ban you permanently for LIFE!!! tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2009
cool

Okanran:

:p

Yu weldun yu hia?!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2009
chamotex:

You'll be surprised when I ban you permanently for LIFE!!! tongue tongue

I'm tryna be a responsible member of Nairaland, nor lemmie use u do evil example oooh! angry

Moyola:

Yu weldun yu hia?!

Ololufe, u still dey vex? Oya come naa, lemmie please ur back! wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2009
Ololufe ko, Ololu8 nii!! yu knw quite well nkan to se angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2009
Moyola:

Ololufe ko, Ololu8 nii!! yu knw quite well nkan to se angry

Just because we [size=2pt]didn't make love yesternight[/size] don't mean I don't love u no more! wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2009
Okanran:

Just because we [size=2pt]didn't make love yesternight[/size] don't mean I don't love u no more! wink

Is daht wot m talkin abt? undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2009
Oya , lets settle it @ home! tongue wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Deshannel(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2009
Pwhat Tha Hell Iz D OfftopiK About.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2009
undecided undecided undecided Whatchu on 'bout, amigo Na 2day u begin see off-topic hia Oya, go call ya police come naa! tongue

@ Topic: Olori nla! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2009
embarassed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2009
Ahn ahn, whats wth the face naa? [size=2pt]I promise, u'll get it[/size]

@ Topic: Little-girl-lost! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2009
Hao? When? Where? undecided

@ topic
angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2009
Good things The best thing is worth waiting 4! cool

@ Topic: Impatient! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Deshannel(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2009
He's a perfekt definitn of an Asswipe ( i.e toilet role)
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2009
Loading. . . . . Loading. . . . . .
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2009
Stateless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100)

Re: The Last Person Post Win! / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.