Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54054 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2009
HAaAA!!! U be bad ooo. . . You at work and you are here playing around with Sissy and me!!! angry

yes. Im at work too embarassed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2009
wel, work+play+musik datz me. i no go kil masef naw

u nt hapi wt ur job? c'mon cheer up or i'll sel yu in zimbabwe grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked angry Una no well atall oooo. . . . .

sell me ai Sell u grin tongue

Ok, I have to go now. its been fun. Take care brotha. Wapa bobo to le. Wapa padi mi. odabo oremitodun kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Emeka72(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2009
u sure say u no dey cause palava?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked angry Una no well atall oooo. . . . .
sell me ai Sell u grin tongue
Ok, I have to go now. its been fun. Take care brotha. Wapa bobo to le. Wapa padi mi. odabo oremitodun kiss
u don nigerianalize finish!

@ OP
007?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeanT21(f): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2009
spiderman needs superwoman by his side!!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by stkris(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2009
uhm. . erm. . will u marry me?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeanT21(f): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2009
How much are U willing to pay??
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Emeka72(m): 12:53am On Feb 28, 2009
U sound like a sony ericson product
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 1:49am On Feb 28, 2009
Emeka, uhmmm. . . At least I no dey try cause palava embarassed sad

@Topic, Are you sure life is about choices? If you were in ma shoes. . . U will think differenlty by than smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by stkris(m): 2:38am On Feb 28, 2009
SeanT21:

How much are U willing to pay??

u know d best things in life are free abi cool

@topic
2nd pic must be a mug shot. . i joke! i joke! i kid! i kid!
wiv all ur naija lingua u supos get naija flag there na
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:45am On Feb 28, 2009
did you draw that? is that you? GENIOUS!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeanT21(f): 5:06am On Feb 28, 2009
Gabby wants to be a nigerian,SHE KNOWS IT!!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Treetop20(m): 5:10am On Feb 28, 2009
affie isn't half bad at all
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sexyLeamon(f): 5:43am On Feb 28, 2009
cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by stkris(m): 6:11am On Feb 28, 2009
gabrywyl:

did you draw that? is that you? GENIOUS!
yea dats me, n even though i draw pretty good, i dint draw it, i just digitally converted a pic to a sketch  wink

@topic
is sexyleamon sexy? . . google it  . . search returned no results
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sexyLeamon(f): 6:31am On Feb 28, 2009
st-kris:

@topic
is sexyleamon sexy? . . google it . . search returned no results
haha funny grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2009
SeanT21:

Gabby wants to be a nigerian,SHE KNOWS IT!!

Na lie! I want to be more of a Liberian and you know it! tongue

st-kris:

yea dats me, n even though i draw pretty good, i dint draw it, i just digitally converted a pic to a sketch wink

O ya! Comot your real pic now sharp sharp. grin

@topic,

Common now. . . Show me ya pic if you aresexy and raw and wild. grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by stkris(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2009
gabrywyl:

O ya! Comot your real pic now sharp sharp. grin

ok ma'am i don put d real version

@topic
u sure say u no dey cause palava?  cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 12:44am On Mar 01, 2009
Nice!!! smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 3:17am On Mar 01, 2009
Mindblowingly Swaggalicious. She's Hawt!!!!!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:20am On Mar 01, 2009
Awww thanks sweets, all thanks to u naa!! wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Epi: 3:27am On Mar 01, 2009
she is fly effortlessly
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by arramyjay: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2009
Funny.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2009
cute
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeanT21(f): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2009
Cute shades
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2009
cute smile cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:48am On Mar 02, 2009
AKON no. 2 tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:49am On Mar 02, 2009
st-kris:

ok ma'am i don put d real version

wetin you dey mean about the not real version? Una mean that is not you? Am confuse jor. . . Explanation abeg
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2009
sweet gaby
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Emeka72(m): 4:22am On Mar 03, 2009
Are u here?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2009
ogbuefi tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (100)

Re: The Last Person Post Win! / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.