Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54416 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf1(f): 6:25am On Feb 27, 2009
So in otherwords its a dubious business, where Innocent folks are swindled out of their hard earned money Abi?, well thanks for the offer, I'll pass on this one, I know The child of who i am!!! wink
Good luck in your muguness/maganess business though! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by rite2salas(m): 6:26am On Feb 27, 2009
me i no know oh
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf1(f): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2009
gud looking, smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by rite2salas(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2009
sxy grin wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf1(f): 6:28am On Feb 27, 2009
hmmmmm, really?, wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2009
kul as eva
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2009
Hot as ever grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

Hot as ever grin
mama ngozi, o ya cum here letz do cheesy grin

@ OP
funny 4eva tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked I take back what I said embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2009
okie dokie grin ow u doin?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by arramyjay: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2009
Funny.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Sissy3(f): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2009
cool cool cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2009
@ ArmyJ

end-of-dscussn, gbam!
shez a model?

@ OP
sleeeepin l8 2day grin, owdy?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2009
goodass:

okie dokie grin ow u doin?

doo bie doo. Hau doooo youuu dooo? grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Sissy3(f): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2009
@ goodass yeah, i have drank lots of coffee 2nite cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

nah, i will soon b hugging my bed is late, b4 i get addicted again cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

nah, i will soon b hugging my bed is late, b4 i get addicted again cheesy cheesy

U are not allowed to go to bed untill you read gabby a bed time story! angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

k, i'm not pressin d addtictn button. njoy ur sleep  smiley

gabrywyl:

doo bie doo. Hau doooo youuu dooo? grin
i doooo doooo wella  grin cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2009
When I say Hau doooo youuu dooo? You should answa dooo bie Dooo naa grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

When I say Hau doooo youuu dooo? You should answa dooo bie Dooo naa grin
u ddnt tel me u r now scooooobiee-gabbbyyy, yeye-ness!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2009
LMAO!!! grin

Just that today I heard my nephew saying that to my niece. they were talking in that language grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2009
humour house of gabby. itz in ur DNA, all of yu out there!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2009
yes ooo. am glad to see they follow the humour side. cause my family is divided to two parts. The very serious and quiet ones or the crazy and wild ones.

but for me, thank God Im in between. Amen! grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2009
in btw indeed. lemme tell u a secret then. . .
u r efrythin rolled in2 1! cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2009
and thats what makes me in between now. But for you, I bet you be the wild and crazy one. Am I correct? grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2009
nah nah i'm CCC
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2009
Wetin be CCC?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2009
Is it clown, Coc* Master and Chairman of yeyeness grin ?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

Is it clown, Coc* Master and Chairman of yeyeness grin ?
rotclmbdo!!! cheesy grin
nah nah itz cool, calm, collectd
u r d wild n crazy babe. i'll report u 2d priest 2day cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2009
PRIest?? oh noooo!!! Thats the last time im going to meet him. . . Can you beleive it, my last confession, he told em tosay my penance and clean his house!!! angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2009
& i'm sure u must av turnd his house upside-dwn wt lafta
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2009
Noooo. . . . . . I clean his house alright. . . angry

are u at work?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2009
yah
u 2?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (100)

Re: The Last Person Post Win! / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.