Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. (24173 Views)

Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason / BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by naptu2: 4:50am On Jun 18, 2023
Honourable Tomide Akinribido was the member representing Ondo West I constituency at the Ondo State House of Assembly from 2019 till 2023 (he lost the 2023 election). He was previously a member of the Zenith Labour Party and he is now a member of the PDP.

Tomide Akinribido @MrTomide

Facts are sacred and reality does not care about your ignorance or warped
bias. I repeat;
1. no senator who spends 600m-1 billion naira on election will win and push or allow a pay cut.
2. No Reps member who spends 200-500m on election will win and push or accept a pay cut.
3. No assembly member who spends 30-100m on election will win and push or accept a pay cut.

Whatever you say or feel wonโ€™t change these stubborn fact and reality. The solution is to STOP excessive monetisation of the electoral process BY NIGERIANS.

https://twitter.com/MrTomide/status/1669601169390419968

I.G Nnamdi @Life4nnamdi

Obi started it..

https://twitter.com/Life4nnamdi/status/1669613597968744448

Obi Started what? Ask Peter Obi if he was not giving cash envelopes to prospective delegates when he visited the 36 state chapters of PDP for consultation last year before he resigned membership. LOL

https://twitter.com/MrTomide/status/1669614335927230465

Chelssy506 @chelssy506

Drop real proof and letโ€™s see or stop playing, talk is cheap Mr T

https://twitter.com/chelssy506/status/1669627058056732674

Peter Obi gave cash envelopes to prospective delegates when he visited Ondo state PDP secretariat in Akure on Sunday,April 24th 2022. I know because I was given the envelope too,which I gave to โ€œparty boysโ€ hanging around the secretariat.

https://twitter.com/MrTomide/status/1669634082563584002

Okonkwo. @OkonkwoOnyekac2

When they sue you now you will deny this tweet

https://twitter.com/OkonkwoOnyekac2/status/1669643422498713600

Are you daft? I said I WAS GIVEN CASH ENVELOPE BY PETER OBI WHEN HE CAME FOR CONSULTATION AT ONDO STATE PDP SECRETARIAT IN AKURE ON SUNDAY APRIL 24th 2022. Sue me ๐Ÿ˜€

https://twitter.com/MrTomide/status/1669643840729366529

Lmao. Peter Obiโ€™s insane online dogs are in my DMs threatening me,attacking my family and trying to hack my Twitter account. I will use one of you idiots as an example to the rest of the headless mobs. Awon werey alaso gbogbo ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

https://twitter.com/MrTomide/status/1669975021157076992

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by naptu2: 4:50am On Jun 18, 2023
More.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by naptu2: 4:50am On Jun 18, 2023
Obidients have dug up old tweets in which Honourable Akinribido praised Peter Obi (when Obi was in PDP) and this is his response.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by vastolord4(m): 5:06am On Jun 18, 2023
See how dim his eyes are..

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by loosecanon50(m): 5:07am On Jun 18, 2023
See him face..diswan go dey drink ewedu soup like tea. Everyone wants to use Obi's name to remain relevant.

126 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by loosecanon50(m): 5:11am On Jun 18, 2023
vastolord4:
See how dim his eyes are..

After smoking loud na..

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by lecowas: 5:19am On Jun 18, 2023
This single guy giving Obedients wotowoto, dem resort to threats as usual. He's got evidence and DSS will invite him and Obi soon. grin

161 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:19am On Jun 18, 2023
๐Ÿ›Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ›Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ›Ž๏ธ

Very loud! The guy did not even deny receiving Peter Obiโ€™s envelope.

And Peter be claiming saint! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Nigerians dodged a bullet! Peter would have collapsed Nigeria with deceit and lies, and still be attending every church service.

Obidients will tell you, Tinubu sent the envelopes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

217 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:22am On Jun 18, 2023
loosecanon50:
See him face..diswan go dey drink ewedu soup like tea. Everyone wants to use Obi's name to remain relevant.
Akinribido cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by loosecanon50(m): 5:26am On Jun 18, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Akinribido cheesy grin grin

grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by raskymonojendor: 5:33am On Jun 18, 2023
PDP are known for sharing money. I will be suprised if Peter Obi (ex PDP) nor follow them share. Me sef follow collect envelope from GEJ on one of his numerous campaign trips to Lagos. That was the first time I saw the newly minted $100 dollar bills that was introduced in 2013.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by helinues: 5:33am On Jun 18, 2023
grin

Peter Obi is an average Nigeria politician but the way his supporters hyped him heh, one would thought he performed wonders during his 8 years as Anambra state governor.

Thank goodness Nigerians rejected and denied him on the ballot

Btw, why are this headless mob always threatening anyone with contrary opinion from them? How can a group of people be this toxic and hateful.

This people are not Obidients in anyway, they are Toxidents instead

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by femisplash: 5:36am On Jun 18, 2023
Those idiots that wake up their parents with sliding tackles have no ounce of courtesy for contrary opinions even in the face of facts. How these bunch of nattering nitwits could package a fraud and adorned him a robe of sainthood is absolutely mind bloggling. It is only a mumu as Prof.Soyinka calls them, would belief Obi's ambition of clinching the party's presidential ticket comes without lobbying delegates. Even after paying 50million for PDP ticket and was later chased away by wealthier bidders,he went to labour party where he himself outbidded Pat Utomi to clinch the ticket. Obi is a loyal boy to both GEJ and Atiku, he dines and wine with them, so he knows the game,i only pity his gullible supporters.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Finestgurlie(f): 5:37am On Jun 18, 2023
lol a zelebe maxlem
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by naptu2: 5:39am On Jun 18, 2023
I forgot about transportation.

23 Likes

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by helinues: 5:40am On Jun 18, 2023
loosecanon50:

Typical Obi's supporters, why not dispute his allegations about una Saint Peter Obi sharing envelopes?

What relevancy is left for Peter Obi when he his on his way to political Oblivion?

Can Peter Obi return to Pdp? No
Can Peter Obi finance LP till 2027? No
Can Peter Obi build his own political party? No

Hian

131 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Georgry(m): 5:41am On Jun 18, 2023
cool

That was my first issue with Obi, a Nigerian politician forming saint, he was uplifted to the position of an assistant God by his followers, that was the red flag for me, if any Obi supporter can stand in the presence of Ogun and swear with their life that Obi never stole a dime then I will start taking them serious.

These people be saying Obi has no EFCC case, does that make him a saint? Dr Mimiko has no EFCC case since he left office, in fact in my opinion he is one of the best Governor Ondo state ever had, he performed much more than this present Akeredolu but he was never a saint, he stole enough for him to go under the radar after he left office even Oshiomole has no EFCC case, but he is a big arm robber that used Edo money to build a mansion and University in his village.

Now Obi mad twitter and Nairaland supporters thinks Obi can do no wrong, someone that invested state fund in a Bank where he has interest even when doctors and teachers were on strike, someone that invested state fund in a family business but no,he is God so he can do no wrong.

In professor Soyinka voice, they are all Mumu

148 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by loosecanon50(m): 5:43am On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:

Typical Obi's supporters, why not dispute his allegations about una Saint Peter Obi sharing envelopes?

Hian

The time I'll spend in replying you, I'd rather use that time to go and shiit.

17 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by GeneralPula: 5:52am On Jun 18, 2023
This is what happens when cho cho cho too much..

Person make a self post. Instead of them to keep quiet and observe, they want to use Obi for their illogical chest beating as usual, now they've received the deserved backlash!

They do that a lot on here. Obi is that, obi is that - yet when you velify, youโ€™ll see Obi is nothing but cursed anambra bad Omen..

Like Reno said, Lamba Nanu is a hardcore thief!

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Aquila99: 5:57am On Jun 18, 2023
loosecanon50:

Only a mumu will believe obi never shared money to delegates especially in PDP.. he might not have spent like atiku n wike. But he did.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by GeneralPula: 6:00am On Jun 18, 2023
Aquila99:

Only a headless mob will believe obi never shared money to delegates especially in PDP.. he might not have spent like atiku n wike. But he did.

9 Likes

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Peacemaker5128: 6:05am On Jun 18, 2023
We know that Peter Pandora obituary is a thief

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by jmoore(m): 6:06am On Jun 18, 2023
He said "Peter Obi started it". This line already shows the Tomide dude is a vulture. Tinubu, that the whole universe knows moves with bullion van but envelope that is very small is your focus.

Timlubuu clowns have already infested this thread. But when news of 40 people are slaughtered by bokoharam is created, they will avoid the thread.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Tallesty1(m): 6:24am On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:

Hian
Lmao. What is there to dispute? He was asked to provide proof, and he couldn't. How can you prove a man wrong who claims to have killed a lion in his dream? Some things are not worth doing abeg.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by TemplarLandry: 6:34am On Jun 18, 2023
May we not labor in vain.

25 Likes

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Igwe9(m): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2023
If he didn't give, they will call him stingy, if he gives, they will call it corruption. either cases, He spends his money whichever way he deems fit, It could have been N50k he gave to him , hence he gave it out to his boys, and when has giving people a transport fair or token of appreciation a crime?
People are just plain stupid. no matter what, it couldn't have been up to what Atiku or Wike gave to them.
It is only peter that the evil ones are complaining about his savings, the evil ones would have rather he had embezzled the fund, and to show you how devilish they are, Obi invested the equal amount in other banks but they singled out fidelity bank.
Children of deceit has left Atiku and others and are after Obi knowing fully well that he is the rightful winner.
May any evil you plan against anybody come back to you a thousand fold.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Throwback: 6:45am On Jun 18, 2023
The fraud never decieved me.

Yes I mean the same fraud who invested state funds in the same brewery he was a major investor.

The same fraud who domiciled state funds in the same Fidelity Bank he was a former board chairman and investor.

Obi would have been impeached and jailed if he tried this in the USA.

If he tried it in the UK and was revealed by the media, he would have apologised and resigned as Governor so proper investigation would be done.

But Obi is just the typical Nigerian politician who has no integrity.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Couldntfigurean: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2023
Tinubuโ€™s brother

We are not suprised,from Oshodi Apapa,now itโ€™s akminribolo

Itโ€™s better to stand alone than trust people from that region,they are not called โ€œtwo facedโ€ for nothing

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Padipadi(m): 6:53am On Jun 18, 2023
My own view is no man is a saint. Especially Nigerian politicians. If you say Obi is lesser devil, you may be right. But if you paint him as saint, then you mumu pass those that believed Buhari isn't corrupt.
Obidients, make una dey use logic. When you are accused, abuse isn't necessarily the reply but it has been noticed that you guys are filled with abuses each time. Your opponents knew this as your weakness and have used it to taunt you all severally.
Make una gather brain dey do politics so that you all won't be losing & wailing all the time.
Some people are even savage than you guys. Those are the people who doesn't bat an eyelid to give it back hot sotey some of you ll be crying online, saying they are spreading hate.

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by DatNiggaDaz: 6:57am On Jun 18, 2023
See dem. After searching for dirt on PO, they became frustrated & insanity took over their affairs since they found none. They have gone deep in propaganda to deceive their gullibles grin

PO have challanged them several times, everywhere, everytime to come forward & proof that he was involved in any Form of corruption of vote buying, they all chickened out. They hid themselves without coming up to take the challenge.

PO is still waiting for them to prove him wrong that he would drop the presidential race. Election have come & gone, still nothing.

We only see inconsequential cowards who come online and propagate propaganda, lies & deceit without substance. grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Okoroawusa: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:
He said "Peter Obi started it". This line already shows the Tomide dude is a vulture. Tinubu, that the whole universe knows moves with bullion van but envelope that is very small is your focus.

Timlubuu clowns have already infested this thread. But when news of 40 people are slaughtered by bokoharam is created, they will avoid the thread.
You didn't go through the tweets. He wasn't the one that said " Peter Obi started it "

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Throwback: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2023
Was Obi not leader of PDP in Anambra state when Val Ozigbo campaign for governorship in 2021 was sharing N400 and Malt for vote buying before the election that Soludo of APGA later won?

Is Val Ozigbo not also now in Labour Party as Peter Obi his political leader?

Why trying to make a saint out of a sinner?

Igbos should stop attacking anyone that reminds them that Peter Obi is a typical Nigerian politician.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ixvMwQiFDQ

31 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD / Voters Receive Rotimi Akeredolu, Ondo APC Governorship Candidate (photos) / 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.