Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

When You Offend Your Benin Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Offend Your Benin Wife. (1069 Views)

When You Offend Your Mother Inlaw Before Going To Work -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by Olamitisoji(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Apologies to the Benin people on Nairaland. How true is thischeesycheesycheesy

Re: When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2015
umm is this supposed to be funny? I don't understand.
Re: When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by Cutehector(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2015
Lol no mistake chyke benin babe ooo and cheat on her... Ur matter will be discussed in d spirit realm grin
Re: When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by Akkord4gov: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2015
This is called,mogbe Modaran in Yoruba tone
Re: When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by FLAWLES(f): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Lemme ask my Benin friend
Re: When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by mulattoclaro(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol no mistake chyke benin babe ooo and cheat on her... Ur matter will be discussed in d spirit realm grin
Stop talking like an illiterate. They're women like that in every tribe and not just bini. I'm a proud bini boy. My father bini is bini but my mom ain't. I can tell you that things like that don't happen as people claim.
Re: When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by Cutehector(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Stop talking like an illiterate. They're women like that in every tribe and not just bini. I'm a proud bini boy. My father bini is bini but my mom ain't. I can tell you that things like that don't happen as people claim.
really? Den why did an edo man ask me if am very prayerful when he wanted to help me get a job in benin??
Re: When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by coolzeal(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2015
Just like the Edo girl I use to know. She is fragile, docile and lady like. The fierce or diabolical part is just a mere speculation remoured to be truth.
Re: When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by mulattoclaro(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
really? Den why did an edo man ask me if am very prayerful when he wanted to help me get a job in benin??
Edo is a general name for anyone that hails from Edo state. They're 23 well known languages spoken in Edo state. What particular tribe in Edo State. Why won't he tell you to pray? Is it easy getting a job anywhere in Nigeria?
Re: When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by Cutehector(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Edo is a general name for anyone that hails from Edo state. They're 23 well known languages spoken in Edo state. What particular tribe in Edo State. Why won't he tell you to pray? Is it easy getting a job anywhere in Nigeria?
ok. Educate me.
Wat r the 23 well known languages spoken in edo state.
Re: When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by mulattoclaro(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
ok. Educate me.
Wat r the 23 well known languages spoken in edo state.
Bini, Ishan, Afemai, Otuor, Ora, Ebira, Auchi, Edo-igbo (Igbankes), Ijaws (though not recognised), Urhobo, Isoko, Yoruba (mainly from akoko Edo and Usen), Etsako, Oza, Eka, Ekwale and some I don't remember. But those are the ones I know.
Re: When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by Cutehector(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Bini, Ishan, Afemai, Otuor, Ora, Ebira, Auchi, Edo-igbo (Igbankes), Ijaws (though not recognised), Urhobo, Isoko, Yoruba (mainly from akoko Edo and Usen), Etsako, Oza, Eka, Ekwale and some I don't remember. But those are the ones I know.
lol edo-igbo... Its really amazing how d igbo language have their signature in some other languages.. Whch local government in edo state speak igbanke?
Re: When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by Wuuworld(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2015
Nairalanders with old pinshures........
Re: When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by mulattoclaro(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
lol edo-igbo... Its really amazing how d igbo language have their signature in some other languages.. Whch local government in edo state speak igbanke?
Oriohimwon. They migrated to Benin during the Civil war.
Re: When You Offend Your Benin Wife. by Cutehector(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Oriohimwon. They migrated to Benin during the Civil war.
alright. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Not Cheap/expensive For An Engagement Ring / Guys, Describe Your Girlfriends In Two Ways / Should She Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.