Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ladies In The House:Is Terry G Lips Really Succulent In His New Off Dread Looks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In The House:Is Terry G Lips Really Succulent In His New Off Dread Looks? (719 Views)

Succulent: These Curvy Ladies Will Make You Go Gagaz. (image) / ***I Just Had My First Kiss In 2016 *** Boo's Lips Is So Succulent.. PIX / I Prefer Succulent Girls Between 18-22!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies In The House:Is Terry G Lips Really Succulent In His New Off Dread Looks? by bongolistik(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Many ladies have only but have been lamenting on the lips of Terry G in his new off dread pics that he currently released. Instead of concentrating on the head that has known only dreads for years, the ladies rather took to his lips and claimed that his lips is succulent.

So ladies in the house, is this Terry G's lips really Succulent as some of you have claimed in other places?

Re: Ladies In The House:Is Terry G Lips Really Succulent In His New Off Dread Looks? by imbless: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mtcheew!
Re: Ladies In The House:Is Terry G Lips Really Succulent In His New Off Dread Looks? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Bongolistic your head is full of bongo
Re: Ladies In The House:Is Terry G Lips Really Succulent In His New Off Dread Looks? by sinaj(f): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
cnt find my matchbox embarassed
Re: Ladies In The House:Is Terry G Lips Really Succulent In His New Off Dread Looks? by MizTyna(f): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ewwwwww!

(1) (Reply)

Guys! Ladies! How True Is This? / E Good Make Parents Dey Dress For Pikin Presence? / Tears Of Love! Woman Wedded Man Due To Die In 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.