Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (84786 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
jayfolarin:

Causing division between the SS/SE?? No one can divide what's not together. You guys were never a people, you are seperate entities. It's like the yoruba trying to lay claim to the itsekiri people because they answer yoruba-like names..thats the only correlation that you have with the nigerdeltans. Abi it's now a crime to share borders with igbos again? Stop forcing yourself on the SS, they are not and will never be igbos.

One thing you must know is that Igboland is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE, this we know and nothing can change that. Yes, Nigeria since after the civil war has done everything to separate the Eastern block by using SS & SE just because of crude oil. If Nigeria breaks today, the Igbos will go with any group that wish to stay with us, we are not forcing any group.

One thing you must know is that the SS does not exist; it is made up of small ethnic groups lumped into the politically defined SS. We know for instance that the Itshekiri/Urobho might not want to come with us and we don't care. Just the other day someone from the SS created a thread asking for a unification of the SE/SS to form the Eastern bloc. I don't know why you are so disturbed about the SS people, I know so many of them who would prefer to join the Igbos than to remain in a Nigeria where one ethnic group sees the presidency as their birthright.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
whatever haters say here does not count.if u listen to radio biafra u will hear callers calabar,Akwa ibom,Igwe ocha and delta state to show their support

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
4k Biafra! make them enter lagoon abeg!

it is ONE NIGERIA ALL THE WAY!!!!
Mumu girl!!!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

One thing you must know is that Igboland is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE, this we know and nothing can change that. Yes, Nigeria since after the civil war has done everything to separate the Eastern block by using SS & SE just because of crude oil. If Nigeria breaks today, the Igbos will go with any group that wish to stay with us, we are not forcing any group.

One thing you must know is that the SS does not exist; it is made up of small ethnic groups lumped into the politically defined SS. We know for instance that the Itshekiri/Urobho might not want to come with us and we don't care. Just the other day someone from the SS created a thread asking for a unification of the SE/SS to form the Eastern bloc. I don't know why you are so disturbed about the SS people, I know so many of them who would prefer to join the Igbos than to remain in a Nigeria where one ethnic group sees the presidency as their birthright.
biafra for igbos only..
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
ONE NIGERIA FOREVER,FOR THOSE IGBOS HATERS AND THOSE THAT SAID NIGER DELTA IS NOT PART OF IGBO ARE ALL MAD AND ILLITERATE.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
biafra for igbos only..

Yes, including Igbos spread in the so-called SS and any ethnic group that will prefer to join us. Now face front.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Yes, including Igbos spread in the so-called SS and any ethnic group that will prefer to join us. Now face front.
tell ur people to stay in their state.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
ONE NIGERIA FOREVER,FOR THOSE IGBOS HATERS AND THOSE THAT SAID NIGER DELTA IS NOT PART OF IGBO ARE ALL MAD AND ILLITERATE.
respect our tribe.. WE ARE NOT IGBOS
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
tell ur people to stay in their state.

Our people are already in millions in the East, we are very enterprising people that is why you see us everywhere.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
respect our tribe.. WE ARE NOT IGBOS

Who is 'We?' SS does not exist.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Who is 'We?' SS does not exist.
did I mention ss? respect other people tribe and stop claiming we are igbos.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
did I mention ss? respect other people tribe and stop claiming we are igbos.

Get lost! If your tribe does not want to be with us we don't care, we will accept those that want to say with us. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by otr1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kenistry:

wow, Ekiti lga in Kwara. Dats my ppa during nysc. Obbo ile to b precise. Byway I understnd ur point too. Lets jst hope everytin works out gud
You served in Obbo-Ile? :O
How would you rate the place? I hope you didn't do Ghost Corper?grin
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Kenistry(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
otr1:

You served in Obbo-Ile? :O
How would you rate the place? I hope you didn't do Ghost Corper?grin
no I served my 'forced' country Nigeria for one yr dere. D ppl r ok, dey r mainly farmers & every family make its own garri which dey sell with oda farm produce on their market days. Light was awesome bt d plc lacked access to oda basic amenities, markets, banks & co. I usually go to Osi or Oma aran to flex. Most importantly, I didnt touch dier gals due to stories abt dier diabolic ways. By & large, service dia was a wonderful experience.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by bolanto24(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
jayfolarin:

You are living in LalaLand if you think the SS that never returned your properties after the civil war will join you now to actualise your biafra. Form biafra, Ohh, every government institution and individual will support your dream without bloodshed. The SS will not be going with you.. tongue

I'm an Ijaw from Bayelsa. I support we move with Biafra cos we are better off than in this present day Nigeria. Nigeria is a failed country ooo.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by bolanto24(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Please do yourself a favor and shut up! Where did any Igbo say they plan on taking Edo with them? Why do you talk as if the South South is one homogeneous ethnic group?....Do you know there are Igbos in said South South? Are you speaking for the Efik/Ibibio/Annang as well....all the way from Edo?

Instead of you fools to agitate for a true federation or confederal setup -which would kill all these agitations in their tracks- you're busy hyperventilating over Ndigbo leaving Nigeria....even when the possibility of them forcing Edo to join is pretty much ZERO!

my brother don't mind them. only a deluded Niger Deltan will be happy with the way things are. I am an Ijaw and I say it is better to be with the igbos than to continue to wallop in this shackle of a country.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by leofab(f): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
ode am from delta state and WE ARE NOT IBOS.. what's wrong with you people sef?
where in Delta State? Am from Delta state and am Ibo....

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by zoomzu(f): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Caleycash:
Bia nwanyi ofe nmanu a...hapu kwa amu aka...b4 nye gi ihi choro...Ndi ihu abuo!!!

Ntorrrrrr
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by zoomzu(f): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Caleycash:
Ok ma...am sorry for the typing error is SABOTEUR correct?!

Whatever..
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by fineguy11(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rose2014:

You again? Have I not bursted you before to be Yoruba?
Now you're claiming Ibibio? Chai why must you always claim SS to discourage SSners?
Now your mom sef is from SS cheesy
u this milf n.ympho,,,,stop stalking me on nairaland,,,is it by force to f.uck u?av told u several times,,i av a girlfrd,,so leave me the f.uck alone...,u're beyond human servicing,,,get a f.uck machine u sex addict.....
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Wulfruna(f): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
bigfrancis21:

You are clearly in the minority. You virtually have no say or right in the Nigeria you're currently in, no hope of ever producing a governor. You are not even in charge of your 'naturally-given' talents. You're being given the opportunity to handle your affairs directly and be in control of your 'naturally-given' talents, rather than think of ways to make it happen, you are still blinded by tribalistic thinking. Truth be told, you minority tribes stand no chance of ever producing a president in Nigeria. Jonathan, of Ijaw extraction, became president by chance, and upon his incumbency he was re-elected president. With a country of yours, you become more proactive and influential in the decision-making process of the country.

What makes you think the country will be an Igbo-only affair? If southerners were given the chance to vote to have a country of theirs, you'd be surprised at the percentage that will vote to leave Nigeria.

My brother, it is your country as much as it is Isoko's or Urhobo's. Do you know where 'biafra' would have been today assuming the war was won 40+ years back? The hatred and discord among SE and SS today comes from the legacy of the war lost. Nobody wants to associate with the 'losers'.

Before I set you straight, lemme get one thing straight. Did you just imply that Isokos and the Urhobos were part of Biafra?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Rose2014: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
fineguy11:
u this milf n.ympho,,,,stop stalking me on nairaland,,,i av told u several times,,i av a girlfrd,,so leave me the f.uck alone...is it by forcei told u,,u're beyond human servicing,,,get a f.uck machine u sex addict.....
No amount of insult will change the fact that you've bn bursted times without number claiming to be from SS just to encourage disunity between the SS/SE when you're a confirmed Yoruba cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll keep bursting your lies except you get a new moniker tongue cheesy cheesy
SS ko, Ekiti ni cheesy

Let me find u claiming SS next time

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by fineguy11(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rose2014:

No amount of insult will change the fact that you've bn bursted times without number claiming to be from SS just to encourage disunity between the SS/SE when you're a confirmed Yoruba cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll keep bursting your lies except you get a new moniker tongue cheesy cheesy
SS ko, Ekiti ni cheesy

Let me find u claiming SS next time
how can u be this daft??av u seen any evidence in any of my posts to suggest im a yoruba boy.??for ur infor,,im frm Akwa ibom state and im based in benin..if u surf tru my post u'll see the election result of my polling unit @egor...why dont u get use to the fact that GEJ has lost,,and move on with ur miserable life....do u think its everybody frm the naijadelta dat voted for GEJ?i as a naijadeltan have no business with biafra,,if u dont like it,,go jump inside the lagoon....

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Caleycash:
Mumu girl!!!
pls help me 4k Biafra ok grin
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Rose2014: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
fineguy11:
how can u be this daft??av u seen any evidence in any of my posts to suggest im a yoruba boy.??for ur infor,,im frm Akwa ibom state and im based in benin..if u surf tru my post u'll see the election result of my polling unit @egor...why dont u get use to the fact that GEJ has lost,,and move on with ur miserable life....do u think its everybody frm the naijadelta dat voted for GEJ?i as a naijadeltan have no business with biafra,,if u dont like it,,go jump inside the lagoon....
Now you're from Akwaibom lmao

If you're not a comedian, you're in d wrong profession cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by patrick89(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
chrisbaba1:

I think they are a morw enlightened group, less sentimental in their approach as you can deduce from the ex militants support for buhari admitting their "son" has failed them.... They want growth regardless of who brings it..... And as I have constantly found out, they don't buy into the biafra vision, they will rather stand alone. .... Honestly the only reason SE is holding on to them by force is in anticipation of sharing the crude oil resource from their land and they know this well just like everyone is aware..... SE only cares about themselves and everyone again knows this....
you have sold these lies to them in the past! You misled sarowiwa! But here is a simple test. GEJ vs GMB you showed your true colour! "Hypocrisy" ok you will have nother one to tell? You guys re only good in damaging the image of igbos abroad, just like u did in Thailnd and South africa! Yorubas are pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by patrick89(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
chrisbaba1:

The yorubas are not afraid in the least!! infact we are pretty confident that we will thrive (putting God too).... If there is going to be a division the yorubas want it peaceful nd surely the yorubas will form our own nation..... But these biafrans dont realise the time for such division has not come.
hahaha the time has not come indeed!! Get lost! Ugly people
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by patrick89(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
Yorubas should not even be posting or yabbing this cause at all.
This thread is between SS and SE.
Unless Yoruba is mentioned, stay out of this discussion.
Go and start using another monicker and start answering niger delta. That's how you guys roll.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by rinora(f): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
chrisbaba1:

That amnesty is like a sick person on wheel chair, you can't say he should stand up nd start running, you have to provide walking stick first. ... I believe if they see profound development in their region, the govt can begin to reduce the huge capital poured into the program.... For now they deserve it because they give the oil nd have too little to show for it..... Their cause is very very rational....

Brilliant
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tswitch: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
In as much as I like the idea of a unified Nigeria and appreciate her strategic economic strength, I am totally in support of the emacipation of the SS and SE regions and wholly applaud this initiative.

Oya SS do the needful, we cant wait to lead ourselves and use OUR money to develop OUR region.Let other regions go back to planting cocoa and groundnuts.

For the ignorant youngsters on this thread, ask your parents to explain why Nigeria can disintegrate after marking it's centenary anniversary.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
@@

Only an animal will deny who he or She is. The World have moved on ages and ages ago that gone from analogue to digital inventions but u have baboons and monkeys in the zoo called Nigeria talking pure rublbish here like it matters.

The ability to use your daft head to think and reason is what makes u a human and the capacity to apply the useful knowledge .

For nearly over 5000 Years we in the east háve been trading and living togerther long before the coming of the White man and the birth of the zoo called Nigeria. At no point did the igbo force people to lose their land and heritage till the hausa fulani in affilation with the yorubas start to define who u are

Now look in the mirror ,arent u a monkey

Ndi a ra
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by bigfrancis21: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wulfruna:

Before I set you straight, lemme get one thing straight. Did you just imply that Isokos and the Urhobos wereare part of Biafra?

It is possible. Though, they are an edoid people. It is left to them to decide where to stay. If they choose to remain together with their edo brothers, that's fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters / Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.