Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,241 members, 7,846,135 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (84905 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

[s]Shut up fool. Having read what you wrote up there, it's now obvious that you are one of your kinsmen who sees education as abomination. Go and pick your history book and read

Biafra fought alone in your imagination. It's well spelt out in Wikipedia if you can't afford to pick up a book Dimwit.

You have always been a failure; from your progenitors to this generation of losers. "Enu o se" we say in Yoruba language. What that means is that war is not fought by words of mouth but by wisdom which we have shown your progenitors in the past and still showing you fools. We chased your progenitors out of these country before after your progenitors' infamous video in which they were bragging like you piece of shit and we still intend to do it again if it's God will.

Let me help you out if reading is your problem by copying and pasting the info here but make sure you say big thanks to me you failures-accumulated loser.

Below are the freaking countries that fought against Nigeria state under the pretence of Biafra shit. How could your ragtag soldiers fought Nigeria army for 3 years without the full involvement of these countries below? If the war was btw Biafra and Nigeria state only, the war would have been won less than a month then.

Almighty Israel
France
Portugal
Spain
Slovakia
Tanzania
Ivory Coast
Gabon
Rhodesia
Zambia
South Africa
Tanzania
Haiti

Bunch of losers[/s]

Trash, you are the loser. Should there be another war the outcome will be very different from 1967 although I do not call for war.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Caleycash:
Ok ma...am sorry for the typing error is SABOTEUR correct?!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Macelliot(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
igbo man wanna claim my state lol... u better go back to your village
Igbo man wanna Claim ur state? Which state? You mean Delta?
Thief! You wanna claim an Igbo Man state....
Go and read ur history......
Asaba, Ika North & south, Agbor e.t.c are Pure-blooded Igbo.....
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asaba,_Delta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Be deceiving yourself undecided. Some of you are better doing business than putting mouth into politics. Which voting pattern are you talking about ? The day some of you realize that in politics,there are no permanent friends or enemy but selfish interest,thats when i will start taking you serious. Who told you that tomorrow if there is an Igbo presidential candidate,the Niger Deltan will vote for you just because you voted for Jonathan?
By the way,you guys are the ones trying to force yourself on them. They really dont care
how did we force ourselve on them?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by jibrilaminu003(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2015
fkaz:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=115400

Useless and baseless. If to say gej win the election notn lyk dz for emerge. In fact after Buhari tenure make this ppl clear out from 9ja cos they r of no use. We all know say na because of oil nothing more.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2015
cy4cent:

Niger delta don't want to be IBO, or Biafra don't you get it?

we are Nigerians QED!!!!
babe dem dey talks,and yu sef dey talk..cheesy
swt girl like yu,i go like make u igbo jus like the way madueke did to diezani alison and paul or peter did to that yoruba gai.
what do yu think my dear cheesy

forget wetin i type here o,i love them but..cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by jibrilaminu003(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2015
cocoduck:
eh heh! good! now you are talking, raise the awareness educate people on why it us very, very important Biafra is actualised albeit in a professional and peaceful manner, lobby the people in the US congress, that is a good way of doing it
I for example no longer sing the Nigerian national anthem, and I want to forget it

I laugh in German cos I see them growing beers
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by jibrilaminu003(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Nasamy:
killed for wat? See wahala oh. Dis mindset of impunity is sickening. D yorubas after d election said d igbos are d greatest problems nigeria has. Is it by force to Co exist. Igbos want to be on their own. It shouldn't be a problem and by God's grace it will be achieved one day and peacefully too. Can't wit cheesy

Nasso!!!!!!! Keep waiting boss
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2015
CHM11:

Lol,..abi...
But his name is Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Dunno where ebelechukwu is from!!!
He is Ijaw and not igbo.

If this pains anybody then that's the person's problem.
no na..president jonathan is nt a typical ijaw man but a political ijaw man,go and read the history of ogbia nd otueke..
They re nt ijaw as yu think o..
yu don start again,i go fire yu frm ur left yansh o..
becafu wat yu say neggar..

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 10:30am On Apr 21, 2015
CHM11:

Lol bro that's the trend with many of them, when you bring facts and logic to counter their weird assertions, they start insulting you in their local dialect.
u no dey shame abi, so uhrobo no get local dialect abi.
na pilgin be na language na.

"Migwo wedo"i guess that s warri or uhrobo language greeting abi?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Macelliot(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2015
tsdarkside:

this stvpid igbos think they are too clever for other nigerians... angry angry angry

you igbos know what,

WE DELTANS WANT imo, abia, enugu, enonyi and anambra,everything...go and create your biafra,in the atlantic ocean... angry angry angry
To be precise... Which part of Delta are u from?
Urhobo or Itshekiri??
Because what I know is that Asaba(ndi anioma) Ika North and South are PURE BLOODED IGBO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Macelliot:

Igbo man wanna Claim ur state? Which state? You mean Delta?
Thief! You wanna claim an Igbo Man state....
Go and read ur history......
Asaba, Ika North & south, Agbor e.t.c are Pure-blooded Igbo.....
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asaba,_Delta
leave us alone WE ARE NOT IGBOS.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
URHOBO boi.. We are not igbo
wetin concern us with una..
una too black like chacoal abeg folow awusa or yoruba,we dnt care abt u guys..
migwo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Macelliot(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2015
stynhaq:

Nothing Like Delta Igbo; its virtual and non-existent. What we have is Ika(Agbor), Aniocha(Ogwashi-Uku), Ukwani(Kwale, Obiaruku) and Oshimili (Asaba, Ibusa etc). I'm Ika.

and please Tell him Biafra ends at the Niger Bridge. Plus they are landlocked too. That's why the Dream of biafra wont ever work.

Finally, Igbos would sabotage the plans anyways because of their greed considering their investments in Ikeja, Alaba, Apapa, Idumota, Kano etc.

lol. muna go if una like
You Lied....
You are not from Ika... The Ika people I know are Igbos... My Ika friend is Igbo.,.
Stop Crying....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Bennet642k2(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Habayomie:
bye bye ndigbo!!
you have to obtain VISA before coming to LAGOS(Nigeria). grin
monkey head see your mouth. U need visa to come to the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Macelliot(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
leave us alone WE ARE NOT IGBOS.
I didn't call u Igbo...
Urhobo, Itshekiri are not Igbos....
As far as you are not from the Igbo region in Delta state....
Asaba, Ika people calls themselves Igbo....
Hahahahaha
Even Delta state Governor-elect is a pure Blooded Igbo Man....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2015
hensben:
CHM11 own you with logic and reasoning, just quit abeg".u nor get talk.

bla bla bla

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by hensben(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

bla bla bla
You just ranting like a kid that has been deprive of something..smh
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2015
hensben:
You just ranting like a kid that has been deprive of something..smh

shocked slow poke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2015
Macelliot:

I didn't call u Igbo...
Urhobo, Itshekiri are not Igbos....
As far as you are not from the Igbo region in Delta state....
Asaba, Ika people calls themselves Igbo....
Hahahahaha
Even Delta state Governor-elect is a pure Blooded Igbo Man....
ode leave politics out of this ambode is from ondo state and he is the governor-elect of Lagos state.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by hensben(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2015
CHM11:

Lols, I tire for them oh, na by force again?
As in me nor understand them at all...tomorrow they call yorubaland a no man's land next tomorrow They claim they own 90% of ND all because of GREED.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Macelliot(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I don't know why these Igbos like attaching themselves to us by force. They don't just get it that the average south south man does NOT see himself as an Igbo not even the Igbo speaking ones. They will always correct you and say "I am Ikwere, Anioma, etc". Jonathan just used them for politics because the average Ijaw man doesn't give a damn about Igbos on a normal day.
Thrash....
Anioma calls themselves Igbo....
I have met alot of them...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2015
emmysoftyou:
wetin concern us with una..
una too black like chacoal abeg folow awusa or yoruba,we dnt care abt u guys..
migwo
yes we are black.. WE ARE NOT IGBOS. .Delta state belongs to the Urhobo the Itshekiri and the isoko.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2015
hensben:
As in me nor understand them at all...tomorrow they call yorubaland a no man's land next tomorrow They claim they own 90% of ND all because of GREED.
they will never have Delta state..
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
yes we are black.. WE ARE NOT IGBOS. .Delta state belongs to the Urhobo the Itshekiri and the isoko.
but the governor elect does not bear urhobobo,isekiri and isoko name abi but it belongs to them.
I laugh in isekiri hohohoho.. long live ifeanyi okowa..

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Macelliot(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
ode leave politics out of this ambode is from ondo state and he is the governor-elect of Lagos state.
Me Ode....
Hahahaha, jobless Yoruba boy claiming Delta...
For your information... Ifeanyi Okowa is from Ika in Delta state..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by ubyways(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Thank you my brother, for your intelligent analysis. Of all posts read here, your post comes closest to the main thing SS/SE need to do to achieve independence from Nigeria - vote of referendum, which can be granted by the United Nations. Last year, Scotland had a vote of referendum to gain independence from the UK, however only 44% voted 'yes' and '54%' voted 'no', thus securing their stay in the UK. South Sudan held a vote of referendum and left Sudan to form their country in 2011. English-speaking Cameroun had a vote of referendum in 1961 to leave Nigeria and join Cameroun and an overwhelming majority voted 'yes'.

SS/SE are mere political constructs to divide the southern people. These people share more together than they are different. The Ibibios and Ijaws are culturally more similar to the Igbos than to any other tribe in Nigeria. They've shared historical ties and relations for over 400 years only to be divided since the discovery of crude oil.

When I see certain agitation acts by Biafrans, I shake in amazement. What I see is a misplacement of priorities. The main thing Biafrans MUST do to actualize Biafra is to lobby the UN to grant a vote of refrendum to southern Nigeria to see if they want to leave Nigeria or not.

So many things are not right with the Biafran movement.

First, I don't like the name 'biafra'. The name has become almost synonymous to 'Igbo' only, making it seem like an Igbo-only affair when in actuality it is a southern Nigeria affair, excluding South West. The 'bia' in 'biafra' isn't helping matters either. I am of the opinion that a new name be adopted for this soon-to-be entity, which, being fresh to the ears and minds of the southerners, will appeal to everybody, a country name which will evoke nationalism and pride in the country and represent a country where every southerner will feel a full sense of belonging to.

Second, the current so-called map of Biafra is as inaccurate as it can be. How can you include Kwale, Aboh, and some Ika-Igbo comunities under 'Ughelli' state, a non-Igbo speaking province? If for nothing, the states of the new country should be demarcated based on grouping linguistically similar groups together, into 1 state. For example, in the Anioma area of Delta state, Anaocha and Oshimili areas should be togther in a state with capital in Asaba, Ika and Ndokwa/Ukwuani another state of theirs with capital at Agbor, the 2 communities obviously sharing closer historical ties than they do with the Anaochas/Oshimils. The capital of this new country should not be in Enugu but be centred in the centre of the country, being carved out from Anambra, Delta, Rivers and Imo, extending over the River Niger. Country capitals should have direct access to a water body, thus a location centred around the River Niger flowing southwards towards Bayelsa is ideal. It will be built from scratch, to allow for proper city planning. Country capitals are sited in the middle of a country, to prevent ease of attack my invaders in times of war. The main reason the capital of Nigeria was moved from extreme-end Lagos state to central Abuja.

This country will never be an Igbo affair but one of Igbo, Ibibio and Ijaw collective affairs. All 3 languages will be official languages of the country, alongside English, owing to its international status. Other languages will remain state official languages in their respective states.

With the country capital spanning from anambra, delta, rivers, bayelsa and imo, it will be ensured that this land area is ethnically represented, with each region contributing their fair share, and the capital will be a proper state developed with proper city planning, becoming a Dubai in just 20 years. The financial and human resources are there to ensure this. Dubai was transformed from a desert to one of the best cities in the world today, under 30 years. With the will power, dedication and financial resources, we CAN transform our country capital from bare land to one of reckoning, and our country to among the top 20 in the world. A country that non-citizens all over the world would queue 24 hours a day at our embassies abroad just to obtain a mere visitors visa to sight-see for just 1 week.

Proper drainage, train systems, bridges, road networks, power systems, postal systems, shall be built.

Laws shall be enforced, and the judicial system shall be reckoned to be highly incorruptible, and the citizens will trust in their judiciary system to deliver justice to them. Proper prisons with better living conditions will be built, and the country's citizens languishing in jails worldwide under inhumane conditions will be expatriated back home to serve their sentences under better human conditions. The human life is sacred.

Every citizen shall be assigned an identification number, which will be used to keep track of the citizens and provide services to the citizens.

The academic system will be totally revamped to include more meaningful and realistic programs. Efforts shall be made to upgrade current universities to world-class status, and a few new ones will be built. In some ways, emphasis will be placed on new courses such as programming, black history, science and innovation. One cannot overemphasize the importance of programming in today's ever-changing world. Programming skills shall be encouraged and our programmers shall be taken care of, to innovate and innovate. Our people shall lead in science and innovation. The ancient egyptians were able to do this, so CAN we equally do this. Black history and proper education of the citizens in its past history shall be paramount, thus the new-born ones will grow up equipped with their history, thus inducing black pride in all and sundry. Believing in yourself shall be the watchword.

Our power systems shall be unique and superb with constant electricity all year long. The Oji river power station shall be revived, natural gas dams erected in the Niger delta region, and Hydro dams erected along the river Niger. The country will generate more than twice the energy that it needs, such that it is able to sell electricity to neighbouring countries, including Nigeria. Business is business. International trade must be balanced.

The economy will be diversified, and not one built on oil only. There will be equal rights for all, and bills put in place to ensure that every ethnic group is well-represented in the affairs of the country. The pounds currency can remain in place. I would rather our currency be given a native name, comiing from one of the country's languages such as Urhobo or Isoko. The current biafran blue-coloured passport is equally ok to remain.

Honestly, I don't mind spearheading the actualization of this new country, and setting down the basic foundations of this country, upon which it would be built on, aiming to be the strongest black nation on earth in just less than 30 years. Believe me, with the brain and willful resources of southerners, we can achieve this.

The Jews were able to transform from a wandering and scattered people all over the earth to actualize a country of their own, which has surpassed its arabic neighbours in human living index in the middle east. If Israel could do this, we can do this.

I have a dream. Our people shall be free. We shall have a country of ours. Our people shall be great.
well crafted ,i adore ur writeup. but truth be told, until igbos proof otherwise to ss brothers. As far as am concern(ibibio),igbos are the most greedy, selfish, and self centered tribe in the country.If this perception is not change, my brother ur leaving in delusion n illusion. our people are not comfortable playing the second fiddle despite of our enormous freely God given wealth in this delusion entity called Nigeria but aligning with the igbos is like a case of jumping into fire from fry pan, there is a proverb in my dalet that says "give igbo man an inch he will take a mile" .to draw a conclusion, the ss people are not comfortable with dominat attitude of the igbos. we will rather prefer our own sovereignty.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 11:23am On Apr 21, 2015
ubyways:

well crafted ,i adore ur writeup. but truth be told, until igbos proof otherwise to ss brothers. As far as am concern(ibibio),igbos are the most greedy, selfish, and self centered tribe in the country.If this perception is not change, my brother ur leaving in delusion n illusion. our people are not comfortable playing the second fiddle despite of our enormous freely God given wealth in this delusion entity called Nigeria but aligning with the igbos is like a case of jumping into fire from fry pan, there is a proverb in my dalet that says "give igbo man an inch he will take a mile" .to draw a conclusion, the ss people are not comfortable with dominat attitude of the igbos. we will rather prefer our own sovereignty.

dnt speak or reason like a farmer.
which tribes in nigeria that is free frm greediness,selfishnep and self centre?
man by nature is a selfish being.
hausa and yoruba that displays their selfishness and greediness for power to rule are called what in ur village?
so guy relax or we biafrans will bounce on yu.
remember sey na ur pple dey do house boi and house girl work pass.
So u betta shut it up,if u dnt ve anything to say.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by calcal: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2015
They are training them to kill their own people.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by FreeGlobe(f): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Useless and baseless. If to say gej win the election notn lyk dz for emerge. In fact after Buhari tenure make this ppl clear out from 9ja cos they r of no use. We all know say na because of oil nothing more.
why after Buhari tenure? why not now?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by FreeGlobe(f): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2015
ubyways:

whenever you edioots talk about sovereignty for ss, I shudder at your ignorance, do you know how many minority tribes in SS? do you think igoni can coexist in the same country as ikwerre or ijaw and itshekiri. the problem is you ignorant fools sit in your back of the woods shouting SS sovereignity when there is actually no SS. The best you should be asking for is Akwa ibom or ibibio sovereignity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.