Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (84986 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by hensben(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

what does chibuike rotimi amechi gotta do with this /? racist mad .
CHM11 own you with logic and reasoning, just quit abeg".u nor get talk.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
u must be maddt.. u are not from niger delta
then who re the nija delta? The urhobo,the ikwerre,the opobo ,the ibibio,the efik or the ijaws?
who re the nija deta?

oboi speak 4 ur tribe,nutin like niger delta ..cheesy

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2015
ransomed:
::--Maybe MASSOB should swear -in Ebelechukwu Azikwe Jonathan as the first Bafrian president since he won the last election in grand style in Biafra. Lol...

Lol,..abi...
But his name is Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Dunno where ebelechukwu is from!!!
He is Ijaw and not igbo.

If this pains anybody then that's the person's problem.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by penukz2015(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Get yourself the book 'in biafra Africa died' after reading you will not know [color=#000099][/color]that all those states u mentioned are biafra States.

If they want to leave Nigeria and form their own country called Biafra, I think its a welcome development. ... Though you can't eat your cake and have it. They should literally leave Nigeria to Biafra (imo, abia, anambra, enugu and ebonyi this time).

If any Nigerian or 'Niger Deltan' if those ones decide to leave too-wants to come to biafra, he will need a Visa or some form of documentation before he can go into Biafra.
Same goes for Biafrans who want to enter Nigeria.

No one will violate the sovereignty of the Biafra nation and the Citizens of Biafra (igbos) should also know their boundaries.

As regards other tribes being in Biafra...no no no way....Biafra is an igbo dream..igbos should push for it alone and God bless you, you have it in the end.

Just don't try to take any Land in Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwaibom, Cross rivers.....these people are not igbos, they are not biafrans....they are NIGER DELTANS the crude oil, plam oil, gas, fish and sea food people....[/quote]
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by hensben(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2015
CHM11:

Another Niger deltan speaking. My point exactly. We'd rather remain in Nigeria than be in a country with igbos...haaaaa IGBOS!!!!!...Jesus!!!! Its not hate oh, but errrrrrrrrm.....abeg abeg abeg....
Bro I don talk am here before, we rather form our country that to co- exist with Biafra...ehn Biafra Wetin?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
ode am from delta state and WE ARE NOT IBOS.. what's wrong with you people sef?
who be dis one sef? If yu be delta? Wich side,cos delta big..

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Lnrprince(m): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2015
we want to have our own independent, enough of all dis marginerlizatioi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2015
hensben:
CHM11 own you with logic and reasoning, just quit abeg".u nor get talk.
Lol bro that's the trend with many of them, when you bring facts and logic to counter their weird assertions, they start insulting you in their local dialect.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Billygee2u: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Habayomie:
bye bye ndigbo!!
you have to obtain VISA before coming to LAGOS(Nigeria). grin
you also have to obtain visa b4 going to Eouth East (Igbo land )

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by hensben(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2015
CHM11:

Lol bro that's the trend with many of them, when you bring facts and logic to counter their weird assertions, they start insulting you in their local dialect.
I tell you bro, all what you said are fact..ride on my brother #Niger Delta We Stand#.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by otr1(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2015
Kenistry:

many. there's a family & dia relatives living next to us in Jos, they r completely Igbo & r ikweres too. Wen I found out dey r frm rivers, I was totally suprised & at d same time confused, my mum explained everytin to me back den. The problm is d way IBB recreated d regions & states afta d civil war to marginalised d Igbos & it worked. Taking some Igbo speaking parts into oda surrounding SE states. We used to hv d bendel state with bendel Igbos as one of d inhabitants(d Agbor ppl & co) but today will u say dey r no longer Igbo because IBB removed Igbo frm dia name? Think abt it.
I'm not saying they are not Igbos. In fact, they have stronger links with Igbos than Yorubas with the Itsekiri. The culture, the language, their name, but it's worrisome how 8 out of 10 Ikweres will deny being Igbo. I think it's delibrate from their Leaders, and in that case, I'm afraid, you can't have them with you.
I'm from Ekiti LGA of Kwara State. My Home Town is the Spiritual headquarter of neighboring Communities, in to Ekiti State territory. We share everything in common. The state and regional boundaries is not just existing. How regional boundary succeeded in changing who they are is what I don't know.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Thank you my brother, for your intelligent analysis. Of all posts read here, your post comes closest to the main thing SS/SE need to do to achieve independence from Nigeria - vote of referendum, which can be granted by the United Nations. Last year, Scotland had a vote of referendum to gain independence from the UK, however only 44% voted 'yes' and '54%' voted 'no', thus securing their stay in the UK. South Sudan held a vote of referendum and left Sudan to form their country in 2011. English-speaking Cameroun had a vote of referendum in 1961 to leave Nigeria and join Cameroun and an overwhelming majority voted 'yes'.

SS/SE are mere political constructs to divide the southern people. These people share more together than they are different. The Ibibios and Ijaws are culturally more similar to the Igbos than to any other tribe in Nigeria. They've shared historical ties and relations for over 400 years only to be divided since the discovery of crude oil.

When I see certain agitation acts by Biafrans, I shake in amazement. What I see is a misplacement of priorities. The main thing Biafrans MUST do to actualize Biafra is to lobby the UN to grant a vote of refrendum to southern Nigeria to see if they want to leave Nigeria or not.

So many things are not right with the Biafran movement.

First, I don't like the name 'biafra'. The name has become almost synonymous to 'Igbo' only, making it seem like an Igbo-only affair when in actuality it is a southern Nigeria affair, excluding South West. The 'bia' in 'biafra' isn't helping matters either. I am of the opinion that a new name be adopted for this soon-to-be entity, which, being fresh to the ears and minds of the southerners, will appeal to everybody, a country name which will evoke nationalism and pride in the country and represent a country where every southerner will feel a full sense of belonging to.

Second, the current so-called map of Biafra is as inaccurate as it can be. How can you include Kwale, Aboh, and some Ika-Igbo comunities under 'Ughelli' state, a non-Igbo speaking province? If for nothing, the states of the new country should be demarcated based on grouping linguistically similar groups together, into 1 state. For example, in the Anioma area of Delta state, Anaocha and Oshimili areas should be togther in a state with capital in Asaba, Ika and Ndokwa/Ukwuani another state of theirs with capital at Agbor, the 2 communities obviously sharing closer historical ties than they do with the Anaochas/Oshimils. The capital of this new country should not be in Enugu but be centred in the centre of the country, being carved out from Anambra, Delta, Rivers and Imo, extending over the River Niger. Country capitals should have direct access to a water body, thus a location centred around the River Niger flowing southwards towards Bayelsa is ideal. It will be built from scratch, to allow for proper city planning. Country capitals are sited in the middle of a country, to prevent ease of attack my invaders in times of war. The main reason the capital of Nigeria was moved from extreme-end Lagos state to central Abuja.

This country will never be an Igbo affair but one of Igbo, Ibibio and Ijaw collective affairs. All 3 languages will be official languages of the country, alongside English, owing to its international status. Other languages will remain state official languages in their respective states.

With the country capital spanning from anambra, delta, rivers, bayelsa and imo, it will be ensured that this land area is ethnically represented, with each region contributing their fair share, and the capital will be a proper state developed with proper city planning, becoming a Dubai in just 20 years. The financial and human resources are there to ensure this. Dubai was transformed from a desert to one of the best cities in the world today, under 30 years. With the will power, dedication and financial resources, we CAN transform our country capital from bare land to one of reckoning, and our country to among the top 20 in the world. A country that non-citizens all over the world would queue 24 hours a day at our embassies abroad just to obtain a mere visitors visa to sight-see for just 1 week.

Proper drainage, train systems, bridges, road networks, power systems, postal systems, shall be built.

Laws shall be enforced, and the judicial system shall be reckoned to be highly incorruptible, and the citizens will trust in their judiciary system to deliver justice to them. Proper prisons with better living conditions will be built, and the country's citizens languishing in jails worldwide under inhumane conditions will be expatriated back home to serve their sentences under better human conditions. The human life is sacred.

Every citizen shall be assigned an identification number, which will be used to keep track of the citizens and provide services to the citizens.

The academic system will be totally revamped to include more meaningful and realistic programs. Efforts shall be made to upgrade current universities to world-class status, and a few new ones will be built. In some ways, emphasis will be placed on new courses such as programming, black history, science and innovation. One cannot overemphasize the importance of programming in today's ever-changing world. Programming skills shall be encouraged and our programmers shall be taken care of, to innovate and innovate. Our people shall lead in science and innovation. The ancient egyptians were able to do this, so CAN we equally do this. Black history and proper education of the citizens in its past history shall be paramount, thus the new-born ones will grow up equipped with their history, thus inducing black pride in all and sundry. Believing in yourself shall be the watchword.

Our power systems shall be unique and superb with constant electricity all year long. The Oji river power station shall be revived, natural gas dams erected in the Niger delta region, and Hydro dams erected along the river Niger. The country will generate more than twice the energy that it needs, such that it is able to sell electricity to neighbouring countries, including Nigeria. Business is business. International trade must be balanced.

The economy will be diversified, and not one built on oil only. There will be equal rights for all, and bills put in place to ensure that every ethnic group is well-represented in the affairs of the country. The pounds currency can remain in place. I would rather our currency be given a native name, comiing from one of the country's languages such as Urhobo or Isoko. The current biafran blue-coloured passport is equally ok to remain.

Honestly, I don't mind spearheading the actualization of this new country, and setting down the basic foundations of this country, upon which it would be built on, aiming to be the strongest black nation on earth in just less than 30 years. Believe me, with the brain and willful resources of southerners, we can achieve this.

The Jews were able to transform from a wandering and scattered people all over the earth to actualize a country of their own, which has surpassed its arabic neighbours in human living index in the middle east. If Israel could do this, we can do this.

I have a dream. Our people shall be free. We shall have a country of ours. Our people shall be great.
What a great suggestion frm a great thinker and a philosopher.
Bro i buy your ideas,i wish it come to pass.
Guys take your time to read the write up above me.
Some pple dey reason high cos dem dey see wetin pple no dey see esp the denials..cheesy

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by shaboti: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Whats all this shouting for ? I mean the article clearly stated SOUTH EAST states so.. who come call South south for the matter again? You have been noticed now take a seat biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2015
emmysoftyou:
who be dis one sef? If yu be delta? Wich side,cos delta big..
URHOBO boi.. We are not igbo
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2015
noblezone:

Bros, the Igbo man that led the "igbo coup" of 1966 that resulted to the Biafran war was from Delta State!
you guys can create your biafra but my Delta state will not be part of it.. IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tonychristopher: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

Go and take your properties from Port- Harcourt first before making your third greatest mistake again.

Ode!!! Port Harcourt is very close to your ragtag soldiers base but you all failed miserably to take back your properties as a result of your fear of being whipped by Ikwerres and the rest. Haha lol!!!!

Take your properties first and come back to stop this your repulsive drooling all over Nairaland.

and igbo still rules in River

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by hensben(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2015
CHM11:

This is the truth and nothing but the truth and the Niger Delta people know them igbos in and out!!!
Them think say we nor know their plan hehehe
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tonychristopher: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2015
you will see it but you will never be part of it IN JESUS NAME....Amen

other delta igbo not you will be part of it

Ochillary:
you guys can create your biafra but my Delta state will not be part of it.. IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2015
penukz2015:
Get yourself the book 'in biafra Africa died' after reading you will not know [color=#000099][/color]that all those states u mentioned are biafra States.

If they want to leave Nigeria and form their own country called Biafra, I think its a welcome development. ... Though you can't eat your cake and have it. They should literally leave Nigeria to Biafra (imo, abia, anambra, enugu and ebonyi this time).

If any Nigerian or 'Niger Deltan' if those ones decide to leave too-wants to come to biafra, he will need a Visa or some form of documentation before he can go into Biafra.
Same goes for Biafrans who want to enter Nigeria.

No one will violate the sovereignty of the Biafra nation and the Citizens of Biafra (igbos) should also know their boundaries.

As regards other tribes being in Biafra...no no no way....Biafra is an igbo dream..igbos should push for it alone and God bless you, you have it in the end.

Just don't try to take any Land in Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwaibom, Cross rivers.....these people are not igbos, they are not biafrans....they are NIGER DELTANS the crude oil, plam oil, gas, fish and sea food people....
help me tell them; WE ARE NOT IGBO. imagine one idiot saying Delta state is an igboland. BASTARD WANNA CLAIM WHAT IS NOT THEIRS
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2015
zendy:
About 90% of all Igbos,if given a referendum,will vote to leave Nigeria and have Biafra and that is why there is no such thing as 'one Nigeria'. The 10 percent of Igbos who would vote against independence are include those Igbos who are sceptical about the future or Biafra as well as the Igbos who where born or raised outside Igboland who have since been "yorubanised" or "Hausanised". There is a growing generation of Igbos born and raised in Lagos who have lost almost all links with their ancestral homeland,that type of Igbo can't understand Biafra. To the person who said that there are no Igbos in Delta state,as laughable as this is,I want you to know that the state capital of Asaba is an Igbo city. An Asaba man can kill anyone who dares question his Igbo identity. The parts of Delta-Igbo that deny being Igbo only do so for the same reason parts of Rivers-Igbo like Ikwere do the same,the politics of Oil. Everyone wants to be in the South-South oil region and I don't blame them. But no one can have Igbo names,speak the Igbo language as an ancestral language and then turn around to claim another identity. But it's a free world.

BIAFRA REPRESENTS THE RIGHT OF PEOPLE SUCH AS IGBOS TO DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES IF THEY WANT TO BE NIGERIAN OR NOT!!! WE DO NOT NEED LORD LUGARD TO COME FROM BRITAIN AND FORCE US TOGETHER LIKE ANIMALS IN A ZOO. 'NIGERIAN' IS AN IDENTITY THE WHITE MAN FOISTED ON US AND THAT FRAUD CANNOT CONTINUE FOREVER!!!!

To the people of SS,the stark choice remains that you people can either join the SE to agitate to leave Nigeria (we can always live side by side as the Republics of Biafra and the Niger-Delta if we do not agree) or stay in Nigeria and watch the Yoruba/Northern alliance drain your Oil and Gas wealth. Only a f00l stands by and watches as his wealth is been stolen on a daily basis and he is jumping up and clapping "one Nigeria". Biafra must be actualised because there is nothing like "One Nigeria".
another thinker.dallu

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tonychristopher: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2015
but then do some people from your region and ekun say they aint yoruba, cos i know one in lagos,
otr1:

I'm not saying they are not Igbos. In fact, they have stronger links with Igbos than Yorubas with the Itsekiri. The culture, the language, their name, but it's worrisome how 8 out of 10 Ikweres will deny being Igbo. I think it's delibrate from their Leaders, and in that case, I'm afraid, you can't have them with you.
I'm from Ekiti LGA of Kwara State. My Home Town is the Spiritual headquarter of neighboring Communities, in to Ekiti State territory. We share everything in common. The state and regional boundaries is not just existing. How regional boundary succeeded in changing who they are is what I don't know.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2015
hensben:
Bro I don talk am here before, we rather form our country that to co- exist with Biafra...ehn Biafra Wetin?

Lols, I tire for them oh, na by force again?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2015
tonychristopher:
you will see it but you will never be part of it IN JESUS NAME....Amen

other delta igbo not you will be part of it

RESPECT OUR CULTURE CAUSE ME AS AN URHOBO MAN HAVE NO LINKS WITH IGBOS
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tonychristopher: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
RESPECT OUR CULTURE CAUSE ME AS AN URHOBO MAN HAVE NO LINKS WITH IGBOS

it seems that you have difficulty with comprehension

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT URHOBO OR ANY OF THE SOBO CLANS, NOBODY NEEDS YOU, WE ARE NOT OF THE SAME PEOPLE SO PLEASE EYES RIGHT

Can you bounce pls

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by hensben(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2015
link2jude:
Over population dey worry naija... 170million people na wahala on its own
Not over population bro rather too many tribe hence the division.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
URHOBO boi.. We are not igbo
chai u dey fuckup o,i have never seen any comments here on nairaland that says urhobo wayo is an igbo sub group of dialects..?
no igboman fit claimed warri or urhobo,una resemble all these ofemmanuu pple than igbos pple cos u guys ar dark and black like hausa nd yoruba but una men like malawi wel wel..
So no botha yoursef,u wil go with yoruba and hausa pple but leave us alone to discuss with biafrans pple..cheesy
thank Q
nxt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Macelliot(m): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2015
CHM11:

Retaard,..is ibo a 3 letter word same thing as igbo a four letter word?
Mumu
Mad Man.....

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Thank you my brother, for your intelligent analysis. Of all posts read here, your post comes closest to the main thing SS/SE need to do to achieve independence from Nigeria - vote of referendum, which can be granted by the United Nations. Last year, Scotland had a vote of referendum to gain independence from the UK, however only 44% voted 'yes' and '54%' voted 'no', thus securing their stay in the UK. South Sudan held a vote of referendum and left Sudan to form their country in 2011. English-speaking Cameroun had a vote of referendum in 1961 to leave Nigeria and join Cameroun and an overwhelming majority voted 'yes'.

SS/SE are mere political constructs to divide the southern people. These people share more together than they are different. The Ibibios and Ijaws are culturally more similar to the Igbos than to any other tribe in Nigeria. They've shared historical ties and relations for over 400 years only to be divided since the discovery of crude oil.

When I see certain agitation acts by Biafrans, I shake in amazement. What I see is a misplacement of priorities. The main thing Biafrans MUST do to actualize Biafra is to lobby the UN to grant a vote of refrendum to southern Nigeria to see if they want to leave Nigeria or not.

So many things are not right with the Biafran movement.

First, I don't like the name 'biafra'. The name has become almost synonymous to 'Igbo' only, making it seem like an Igbo-only affair when in actuality it is a southern Nigeria affair, excluding South West. The 'bia' in 'biafra' isn't helping matters either. I am of the opinion that a new name be adopted for this soon-to-be entity, which, being fresh to the ears and minds of the southerners, will appeal to everybody, a country name which will evoke nationalism and pride in the country and represent a country where every southerner will feel a full sense of belonging to.

Second, the current so-called map of Biafra is as inaccurate as it can be. How can you include Kwale, Aboh, and some Ika-Igbo comunities under 'Ughelli' state, a non-Igbo speaking province? If for nothing, the states of the new country should be demarcated based on grouping linguistically similar groups together, into 1 state. For example, in the Anioma area of Delta state, Anaocha and Oshimili areas should be togther in a state with capital in Asaba, Ika and Ndokwa/Ukwuani another state of theirs with capital at Agbor, the 2 communities obviously sharing closer historical ties than they do with the Anaochas/Oshimils. The capital of this new country should not be in Enugu but be centred in the centre of the country, being carved out from Anambra, Delta, Rivers and Imo, extending over the River Niger. Country capitals should have direct access to a water body, thus a location centred around the River Niger flowing southwards towards Bayelsa is ideal. It will be built from scratch, to allow for proper city planning. Country capitals are sited in the middle of a country, to prevent ease of attack my invaders in times of war. The main reason the capital of Nigeria was moved from extreme-end Lagos state to central Abuja.

This country will never be an Igbo affair but one of Igbo, Ibibio and Ijaw collective affairs. All 3 languages will be official languages of the country, alongside English, owing to its international status. Other languages will remain state official languages in their respective states.

With the country capital spanning from anambra, delta, rivers, bayelsa and imo, it will be ensured that this land area is ethnically represented, with each region contributing their fair share, and the capital will be a proper state developed with proper city planning, becoming a Dubai in just 20 years. The financial and human resources are there to ensure this. Dubai was transformed from a desert to one of the best cities in the world today, under 30 years. With the will power, dedication and financial resources, we CAN transform our country capital from bare land to one of reckoning, and our country to among the top 20 in the world. A country that non-citizens all over the world would queue 24 hours a day at our embassies abroad just to obtain a mere visitors visa to sight-see for just 1 week.

Proper drainage, train systems, bridges, road networks, power systems, postal systems, shall be built.

Laws shall be enforced, and the judicial system shall be reckoned to be highly incorruptible, and the citizens will trust in their judiciary system to deliver justice to them. Proper prisons with better living conditions will be built, and the country's citizens languishing in jails worldwide under inhumane conditions will be expatriated back home to serve their sentences under better human conditions. The human life is sacred.

Every citizen shall be assigned an identification number, which will be used to keep track of the citizens and provide services to the citizens.

The academic system will be totally revamped to include more meaningful and realistic programs. Efforts shall be made to upgrade current universities to world-class status, and a few new ones will be built. In some ways, emphasis will be placed on new courses such as programming, black history, science and innovation. One cannot overemphasize the importance of programming in today's ever-changing world. Programming skills shall be encouraged and our programmers shall be taken care of, to innovate and innovate. Our people shall lead in science and innovation. The ancient egyptians were able to do this, so CAN we equally do this. Black history and proper education of the citizens in its past history shall be paramount, thus the new-born ones will grow up equipped with their history, thus inducing black pride in all and sundry. Believing in yourself shall be the watchword.

Our power systems shall be unique and superb with constant electricity all year long. The Oji river power station shall be revived, natural gas dams erected in the Niger delta region, and Hydro dams erected along the river Niger. The country will generate more than twice the energy that it needs, such that it is able to sell electricity to neighbouring countries, including Nigeria. Business is business. International trade must be balanced.

The economy will be diversified, and not one built on oil only. There will be equal rights for all, and bills put in place to ensure that every ethnic group is well-represented in the affairs of the country. The pounds currency can remain in place. I would rather our currency be given a native name, comiing from one of the country's languages such as Urhobo or Isoko. The current biafran blue-coloured passport is equally ok to remain.

Honestly, I don't mind spearheading the actualization of this new country, and setting down the basic foundations of this country, upon which it would be built on, aiming to be the strongest black nation on earth in just less than 30 years. Believe me, with the brain and willful resources of southerners, we can achieve this.

The Jews were able to transform from a wandering and scattered people all over the earth to actualize a country of their own, which has surpassed its arabic neighbours in human living index in the middle east. If Israel could do this, we can do this.

I have a dream. Our people shall be free. We shall have a country of ours. Our people shall be great.

Brilliant post!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Macelliot(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2015
CHM11:

Retaard,..is ibo a 3 letter word same thing as igbo a four letter word?
Mumu
I'm sure u never lived in Delta...
E pain you.. Stop Crying....
Is there any other tribe called Ibo in Asaba?
Hahahaha, you don't watch ABS(Asaba broadcasting station) in which most of the Program are in Igbo Lang....
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asaba,_Delta
I know how u feel....
You feel Pained... Envyness..... Lolz....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by pussyphilia(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Ochillary:
igbo man wanna claim my state lol... u better go back to your village
You are right in calling me IGBOMAN! But you are wrong in thinking that I am not from Delta!

I am from Asaba but a pure-blooded IGBOMAN! Get that into your head!
I can't deny my identity because of oyel!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

Let me help you out if reading is your problem by copying and pasting the info here but make sure you say big thanks to me you failures-accumulated loser.

Below are the freaking countries that fought against Nigeria state under the pretence of Biafra shit. How could your ragtag soldiers fought Nigeria army for 3 years without the full involvement of these countries below? If the war was btw Biafra and Nigeria state only, the war would have been won less than a month then.

Almighty Israel
France
Portugal
Spain
Slovakia
Tanzania
Ivory Coast
Gabon
Rhodesia
Zambia
South Africa
Tanzania
Haiti

Bunch of losers
what ? Pls say what you know biko..

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Don't mind any typo errors in my post. I wrote that in a hurry. Only to zoom off back to cogent things I need to attend to.

Meanwhile, current map of Biafra which is grossly erroneous.

Pls can you draw a more accurate map?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply)

Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.