Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action (49908 Views)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24hours To End Xenophobic Attacks Or Face Bombings / Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Northern Youths Leader Forum Gives Jonathan Ultimatum, Threatens To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by NadiaSA1(f): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
I pray for peace... sad
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by abacusCm(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Editor1:
While I condemn the xenophobic attacks in SA, its good to note that we in Nigeria are not holier than them either.
How soon have we forgotten our own Lagoonophobic statements by Our own Oba Lil Wayne Zulu Akiolu?
If we demand apologies from SA government and wishes to take actions, I guess the same measures shld also be the case on Oba Lagoon of Eko.
Its such statements dat fuel hate and riots among the populace. Afterall, if there was no "Goodmorning", there won't be a "How are You".

CHARITY SHOULD BEGIN FRM LAGOS.
So Oba Akinolu is now responsible for the killing in South Africa and not King Goodwill Zwelithini again.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
I THINK WE CAN KEEP BLAMING JONATHAN FOR THE WRONG THINGS?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Ephemmm: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Some brains needs to be scanned and laminated to see whether they will function in another state of affairs, honestly.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Octaves(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:

Who gives Empty ultimatums in Nigeria?

Stop threatening others in their land......they have the number and the resources.

Stop jeopardizing innocent lives.

Strategize wisely. Make sure the weakest in your group is well protected before giving useless ultimatums.

There's a line between bravery and stupidity........it seems like you guys use both interchangeably.
you re tribalistic and fooolish and a disgrace to your tribe. Go and pass Reading and Comprehension in your primary school before you start bringing igbos into what is not about them.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Remarkable: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
ifeness:

No Igbo has been attacked so far. Yourbas are peaceful. There is a massive difference between claiming you are an Eze in the land of your host to what the south Africans are doing. You have the right to Lagos as I who is a native of Lagos because we are both Nigerians. The Oba has not killed anyone,has he?

Don't forget Ibgos are majority of the Nigerians being ass whopped in South Africa. But we all are joining voice to say no to Xenophobic which won't happen in Lagos.

Uh huh..."Ibgos" (whatever that is) are the major ones being ass wooped in South Africa... wasn't it the same way you all always say its the Igbos that are killed in the north, because Yorubas are friends with everyone, kumbaya lord kumbayaah etc... until tallies and names of dead corpers killed by northerners were being gathered and we saw whom the majority were in deaths in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by VickyRotex(f): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
tallceejay:
800,000 more people in this country aint a joke....

Lolss cheesy cheesy
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by lezz(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Yesooo but l think it's the highest form of hypocrisy when Nigerians ignore the very terrifying wave of tribal hatred sweeping the country, attacks on Christains and other minorities in the north, the herdsmen merciless slauthering of Nigerians but derive so much joy in condemning xenophobic attacks happening in far away South Africa.Just less than a month ago an oba made this type of call and some of his people applauded him.

Are we really telling ourselves the truth ? We should remove the log in our eyes before removing the spec in another person eyes
So Nigeria has to perfect living in peace before she can protect her citizens abroad?

So every Nigerian has to agree that the Oba was wrong before we can criticize south africa for killing and stealing from nigerians.

Zambia's Q fm radio has already blacklisted southafrica's music in that country.

Mosambique has barricaded its land border with southafrica

Zimbabwe has called for MTN and Shoprite to leave.

Malawi has asked Games and DSTV to go.
Are these countries anymore perfect than Nigeria?

Is this really your response to south africa slaying people and looting them blind?

people whose only offence is they are foreigners..

#XENOPHOBICSA

6 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by gowaga68: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Yesooo but l think it's the highest form of hypocrisy when Nigerians ignore the very terrifying wave of tribal hatred sweeping the country, attacks on Christains and other minorities in the north, the herdsmen merciless slauthering of Nigerians but derive so much joy in condemning xenophobic attacks happening in far away South Africa.Just less than a month ago an oba made this type of call and some of his people applauded him.

Are we really telling ourselves the truth ? We should remove the log in our eyes before removing the spec in another person eyes
Na only xtians and minority tribe you see wey them dey kill for this country abi? Deris God o!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na because dem dey home, na im dem dey attack like dat. If na for wembley ehn, ah shwear, them go dey park bus.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
*##+#@##@#*?

Wats wrong with these niggur? All u peckham/east dulwich hussling-in-a-warehouse modaphuckers who come on nairaland forming jand levels but who aint better off than oshodi touts...I'm watchn u mofo..u and ur tribalistic jingoistic lingo here...I'm half delta but d way most of u poke fun @d igbos for any lil thing that happens is sad disgustn disgraceful sickening and downright illogical..the igbos r husslers and bizness oriented but that aint a bad trait..once in a while I used to wish d biafra war was jst between d igbos and u yaribas..u lot would v been annihilated by nw I do badass bt nt to d level of exchangin wild words with a chick..hw old r u , spuunk?

U also berra watch it..the word on the street is that the old white 80year old babe who u married jst to get yer papers is looking for a new boy toy..ur fellow tribalist, ilekeh. May win d lucky lottery tongue
Sirshhymexx:

Dirty Diana, can you get the porky pies out of ya mouth for a minute? Lool.

I'm a slugger on these sides and you just ended up as a victim of my missiles today, for comic relief, like many before you lool. Don't lie, you almost cried - hence ya mouth was wide open with only "dull and disgusting" coming out of it loool. That's Michael Jackson "bad" right there. Don't worry, you will start stalking me everywhere now like those before you when it sinks in properly lool.

Dirty Diana, who can rock ya world better than someone who gave you Michael Jackson's " bad" for free, after nuking ya self-esteem, with ya mouth wide open? Now, bring ya arse here. tongue loool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by arent88(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:

so if your brother or sister is killed right now in south africa you would hav no qualms abt it right. because we hav being having tribal and religious issues here in nigeria does nt justify any kind of assult our citizens face in south africa.be reasonable next time pls.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by eightsin(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nigerians are fooling and deceiving themselves. Some times I think what we do is selective justice.

ozoigbondu:

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
This Topic would have made more sense if some people wasn't derailing it for reasons best known to them...and to think some foreigners are online here reading this stuff... mtcheeew!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
arent88:
so if your brother or sister is killed right now in south africa you would hav no qualms abt it right. because we hav being having tribal and religious issues here in nigeria does nt justify any kind of assult our citizens face in south africa.be reasonable next time pls.

Killing of Nigerians in South Africa by South Africans is evil!

Yet, Killing of Nigerian in Nigeria by fellow Nigerians is more evil!

If any of my relations is killed in SA, I will mourn yet baring it in mind they are in another man's land.

But when any of my relations are killed in their own fatherland because they belong to a different religion or ethnicity, honestly I feel Nigeria should split tonite!

If we can show this anger of over the killings in South Africa, how much more we ought to match against the killings of our own in our lands!

Nigerians are hypocrites..

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by islandmoon: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Editor1:
While I condemn the xenophobic attacks in SA, its good to note that we in Nigeria are not holier than them either.
How soon have we forgotten our own Lagoonophobic statements by Our own Oba Lil Wayne Zulu Akiolu?
If we demand apologies from SA government and wishes to take actions, I guess the same measures shld also be the case on Oba Lagoon of Eko.
Its such statements dat fuel hate and riots among the populace. Afterall, if there was no "Goodmorning", there won't be a "How are You".

Has the Great Oba, the second to God, The Igbakeji of Orisa killed anyone?

Don't be an ediott, these cases are not similar

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
[b][size=18pt]How to steal from Shoprite without getting caught:[/size]

Walk into any Shoprite mall and pick some goods and put them in the cart or trolley...

Proceed to their "Kiosk" NOT the "Counters" to pay!

When you have paid for the items and they are bagged, proceed to the exit and on getting to the exit where you would tender your receipt or teller to be inspected and torn by the security details at the door...make a "dejected face" and tell them you forgot something you were supposed to buy...

They would ask you to drop the nylon bags which contains the stuff you initially bought (don't argue...just drop them)

Go back to the shelves and racks and pick the items you wish to steal...

Now go back to the place you dropped the first items and take the nylon bags and proceed back to the Kiosk (ensure that there is a reasonable queue at the kiosks)...

Now when you get there, look around to ensure that no one is looking at you and peel out the price tags of the items you wish to steal and bag them with the first items...

Proceed to the exit of Shoprite and tender the slip or receipt of the first items you paid for...

The security detail will then collect it and tear it and then you can take your leave!

HOW IT WORKS....
The price tags on the items are programmed with the scanner that reads and marks the items which is used in the counters and kiosks. At the exit doors, there are sensors which detect when you leave with an item which has not been scanned. If you pass any of those sensors with the un-scanned tag on the item, an alarm would go off and you will be apprehended!
[/b]

I did it yesterday and successfully stole a WAHL hair clipper worth 8k, 2 perfumes and some fruits.

[size=18pt]Since the useless South Africans stole from Nigerians violently, let's steal from them silently till we drain them! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Guyman02: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oba Zuluolu of Lagos should take note how his South African counterpart has brought shame on their country. If not that Yorubas are the most educated people in Nigeria unlike the lazy Zulus in SA who knows what would have happened during the elections stemming from his Lagoon statement.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by quickly: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Are nigerians not dealing drugs there? A lot of drugs are brought in by many national including nigerians.

When u r in another mans land do legitimate business

Why Did THEY Not Mention Ghana OR OTHER afric an countries.

No smoke without fire
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by uzoexcel(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hi mods,

I v noticed u banning peopl for less abusive words on nl..why is sirshymexx not banned? His words are inciteful and filled with vile hatred. Or Is there a special treatment for several nairalanders

Cc seun
Cc ishilove

SirShymexx:

That was what I was alluding to by using Igbos' ultimatums as simile, with sarcasm of how influential Igbos are. No harm there, just me messing about.

The ultimatum is just silly and Nigeria needs to learn the art of diplomacy in foreign relations. Summoning the SA high commissioner in Nigeria won't be a bad idea, and they can start from there.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Remarkable: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
somegirl1:

It's your Yoruba brethren that gave the ultimatum this time. The international ultimatum

Isnt it funny how she had her oily face all over the thread, but now she is no where to be found. Whether its embarrassment, humiliation or shame that has taken her away, she has been defeated without any one attacking her. lol.

That's the way it is for all those haters of Igbos that want to attack them (Igbos) for no just cause. All plots against them backfire, their evil plans blow up in their faces... you want to cage them... all of a sudden you are the one in the cage! You want to exterminate them, 40 years later they are buying up your fathers property in your land and relegating you to the slums... you want to handicap them economically with 20 Pounds and you end up being the one trying to buy their products with a bargain...

Moral of the story: whom God has blest, no one can curse. (Not even the Oba... has him go end up for lagoon sef lol).

am out.

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by MduZA: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
1stola:
Mandela slept in prison for nothing.
These animals don't deserve freedom.
They are the real reason the whites call blacks "monkeys"
Even their stupĂ­d president is in support of it and i don't
blame him when our own president just sits idle without
taking any measure to resolve or repatriate our citizens.
At this juncture, we shoild also be preparing to destroy
everything southafrican in Nigeria to e.g Shoprite, Mr Price,
GoTv, DSTV, MTN, STANBIC BANK E.T.C
When the time is right, i will personally revenge.
100 modafĂșcking lives of South Africans to every 1
Nigerian live lost.

nothing is happening here my man...the time these animals say every Nigerian must leave their zoo...you will find shoprite bread tasting like sh...t
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by peedeeasobie(m): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
How on earth did so called educated guys in Nigeria become so tribalistic?

What happened? So much hate against tribes!

Any man who exalts another tribe above another is a big FOOL.

Instead of development and constructive ideas some layabouts are busy either insulting a tribe or exalting a tribe to the detriment of another.

A time like this when we should answer Nigerians and stand as one, some people are being tribal and petty!

Your education is a big waste!

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by lezz(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
uniQybaba:
As for for me and my household am boycotting anything that is associated with southafrica. i have just ported from mtn to ETISALAT, evnthough its going to be though at the end of my dstv subscription am negotiating for STARTIMES. no more shoprite i ll settle for NEXT or any other equivalent. Bleep southafrica undecided
Ported my MTN since 2013. anything south africa is a no no..
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by lahit14(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
*showing off hands* i tink we should blow dem up.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by nkemjacob2(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
HEADLINE: APC blames PDP over the the attack of nigerians in south africans

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by bjcuntis(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Editor1:

well last i checked no yoruba man went around killing any igbo nd vice versa. so dat oba akiolu said wateva is co excuse for south african guys to kill our people imagine dat ws d US, jst imagine wat ould av become d fate of south africans.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by ZLANGAARD: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
peedeeasobie:
How on earth did so called educated guys in Nigeria become so tribalistic?

What happened? So much hate against tribes!

Any man who exalts another tribe above another is a big FOOL.

Instead of development and constructive ideas some layabouts are busy either insulting a tribe or exalting a tribe to the detriment of another.

A time like this when we should answer Nigerians and stand as one, some people are being tribal and petty!

Your education is a big waste!
You dey mind them?with people like them' our future as a nation is"bright" indeed.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by Dolypson04(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
A whole 800,000? Nigerians gan self!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by kodlins(f): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
I love right now. Your comments are always on point.
ozoigbondu:

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by mek2002(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
This was what Chimamanda Adichie meant when she wrote against Oba Akiolu's threat to the Igbo. She said that those who command authority should be mindful of the kind of words that emanate from their mouths.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action by bonna4u(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Editor1:

You are so on-point but thank God Lagosians do not have brains stuffed with fufu like the savage South Africans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.