Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter (1511 Views)

Dnt enter this thread!!! / Dating Drills! Guys Only! / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by oluwaveeboy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
I CNT just stop imagine what will happen. so funny. Abeg if you were in his shoe what will you do?

source : http://www.naijacruz.com/2015/04/see-this-pix-what-do-you-think-go-happen.html

Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Praying for the guy in advance..

1 Like

Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by jamex93(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
the guy will swim na

but one part of him body go move with immediate effect
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
What a free gift of the day, shark be like 'thanks for giving me the sweetest part first grin
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by oluwaveeboy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
jamex93:
the guy will swim na

but one part of him body go move with immediate effect
ah ah. lol
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by imbless: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
The shark wan give am BJ
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by sweetjenny305(f): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by CHM11: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetjenny305:
Lwkmd
Perv are you a guy?
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by sweetjenny305(f): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Perv are you a guy?

Do I look like a guy?
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by FLAWLES(f): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
SO?therz notin private here
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by illiad: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetjenny305:
Lwkmd

Next time read signs before you enter the post says Guys Only. Looks like you like our thing too much?
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by CHM11: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetjenny305:

Do I look like a guy?
Did you not see guys only on the topic?
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by sweetjenny305(f): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
illiad:

Next time read signs before you enter the post says Guys Only. Looks like you like our thing too much?

Why won't I like una thing?
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by illiad: 6:10am On Apr 21, 2015
sweetjenny305:

Why won't I like una thing?

Your pic self is over tempting. I already did the geography of your thing from here. Your guy dey enjoy.
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by sweetjenny305(f): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2015
illiad:

Your pic self is over tempting. I already did the geography of your thing from here. Your guy dey enjoy.

Which of my thing are u talking about?
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by illiad: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2015
sweetjenny305:

Which of my thing are u talking about?

Oh! Must thou tempt me woman?
I am talking about the thing at the centre of you. The very same thing that Adam tested at the garden of Eden.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed!!! The Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other. / Guys How Do You Control Unexpected Erection In A Public Place? / See The Funny Reply A Guy Gave A Lady [screenshot]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.