Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? (26342 Views)

Barcanista, Buhari's Social Program; More Of A Possibility / Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by kaboninc(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
mikolo80:
you are either a lazy nigerian banker or a pdp thief
how does opening account for 25million peopl cost approx 150b

that aside
you like all pdp folk are focusing on oyel money
we import 1trn in rice
600bn in wheat
about a 100bn in sugar
lets not talk of palm oil(plus value added,soap etc) malaysia have over 4million hectares,143 trees per hectare at 6000litres per hectare
do the math,i never talk solid minerals o

all apc need to do if they are serious is to mobilise unemployed youth,yes-o style into massive agric(hopefully mechanised) and presto they are earning their keep instead of just "eating" the commonwealth like unproductive civil servants

many ways to skin a cat
think outside the box man
think

fyi he doesn't have to do shitt if he does'nt think it's a priority

unlike

fixing nepa and encouraging foriegn investment(unfortunately) alone will solve a large portion of unemployment problem

fUNNY
Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by relagze: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
faithfuldon7:
some people get time walahi. They just dey go do research to claim they are right.

It's not time wasting it's called knowledge seeking. WTF is wrong with Nigerian youths we don't want to read and learn again. Read and learn, know your country develop your intellect and be intelligent. SMH shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by bogzyboy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
11/11/14
Hello Chief Gbawe,
I have been receiving threat messages from people, who claimed to be privy to government insider information. They have been "warning" me that I am marked and I should watch it. Its unfortunate though but I am afraid of the desperation of the power-hunters in government. I may consider backing off from NL except I am guaranteed a form of Security from any quarter(APC or concerned fellow progressives).
Please, I don't want to post this on nairaland.
Thank you
Tonye/barcanista
Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by HzRF(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

This your obsession with GMB has no equal!

Your life must be very pathetic I swear. Why don't you wait for the administration to be sworn in and start work before you start the rubbish you've chosen to embark on?

Your die-hard supporters must by now be ashamed of you already!

Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove, please stop giving this guy unnecessary attention by moving silly threads as this to the front page.

Stop feeding his over bloated ego please!

Modified*
Just as I expected, here is one of the few reasonable PDP supporters:

1 retard sighted
Who get rabbies injection
This dog will soon go on biting spree

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by onatisi(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Despite the fact that I know buhari and apc will not and cannot deliver anything tangible or meaningful ,I think it is uncalled for and not wise to criticize a govt that hasn't even been sworn in. We are not even sure the govt will come into effect. It is like condemning a building or car which is still at its designing stage.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by netmillionaires(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
I swerve go one side the moment I realize that it is Barcanista thread. Guys still suffering from election loss. I wasn't even thinking of any social bla bla. All we need is Electricity and few other things. Once those are done people will start creating job for themselves and there won't be the need for any social nonsense. It is a lazy man that will stay on the street hoping to get free 5k every month.
Even if it should be done. It will only be for unemployed graduates.
Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dear barcanista, d energy wasted in trying to prove a useless point should be used for meaningful things. If nairaland no dey, how u go survive. My advice to u is to get urself a meaningful job and stop trying to draw unnecessary attention.
Guys just ignore d guy. Soon he will discover dat his opinions are inconsequential
Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by WILSON(f): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
This is the real and dry truth. maybe he will have to increase tax to like 50% to meetup or better not implement it and tell Nigerians that they should be patience or that he never said so as he is used to. period!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by PointB: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I chose my words carefully.
I didn't say they didn't borrow like their PDP counterpart, I said whatever they used the money for is viaible

Again, 'viable' is debatable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by queensmith: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
barcanista:
Can you make it N1 trillion?

na lie even 10k is enough to sway you i was just being generous grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by demandtruth: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
I'll continue to say it to your face that:

You are very toxic and divisive.

Some few days ago, you called on all SE & SS people to secede from Nigeria
Here you are today discussing on the same project Nigeria leader whom
you so much dislike just because your "son" lost an election.

You don't believe in one Nigeria, therefore, you have no moral right
to examine the elected leader of Nigeria.

I'll call you out on what you are:

EVIL

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by kodded(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
cc barcanista grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by dustydee: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Please put source to this trash.
I am not jobless, sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by obailala(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
barcanista:
I am actually waiting for the Pro Buhari people to realise their folly. Last night I was so ashamed that some people were celebrating Ignorance in public glare. As in it was pathetic
If you consider pro-Buhari people/anti-Jonathan people as ignorant, I wonder what you would classify pro-Jonathan activists as. Remember that whichever way the argument goes, it still remains a GEJ vs GMB matter.

In your humble and honest opinion, do you really think GEJ's manner of leadership was taking Nigeria in the positive direction (especially considering the monumental treasury looting and crass impunity which prevailed)??... You don't have to answer this question; it's just for you to ponder in your heart.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
PassingShot:

You're the ignorant one here for the following reasons:

1. You assume you know but you know not

2. You assume that the FG cannot in actual sense increase its earnings whereas it is highly possible

3. You believe all the figures given by the outgoing regime which has lost all credibility to the extent that very few people now believe those figures given in the past.

4. You failed to factor in what can be saved by blocking leakages and limiting corruption/looting.

5. Finally, you are unnecessarily proud, arrogant and an unrepentant sore loser!

It is quite unfortunate that you and folks with similar line of thoughts are taking this personal. Personally I have read the previous post and counter post and what I realized is that there are factors both sides failed to considered but not withstanding I saw both as a stimulating argument. My friend do not take these personal just try and go through it assimilate any useful info you find it and leave the rest for what it is. Unless you have something with facts to add, you then add to it either in support or counter his points.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by ocelot2006(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
In Ogun state, before the advent of APC, PDP led govts alwys say there is no money and they eben borrow to pay workers so, there won't be much developments.

When the APC came in, the development was massive and they weren't borrowing to pay salaries. And the money they borrowed were judiciously interpreted as structures of development. When asked where he source 'these' money from after then 'no money' national anthem of the PDP, he replied:

There is money everywhere and every angle. All you need to do is curtail corruption, reduce the amount you spend on your govt, follow up on how money disbursed to ministries are spent, and u will be surprised at the abundance you have.

The monies your cronies make in the creeks that they chop alone is enuff to do many unimaginable things for the benefit of the masses.

You do know that Ogun is listed among the top 10 most indebted states in Nigeria, right?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by Eyepencil: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
faithfuldon7:
some people get time walahi. They just dey go do research to claim they are right.
Shut up and learn. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by naso2(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
@OP very nice observation. kudos.

In Nigeria we a have s special breed of mentally very lazy "progressives" who feared debates before the elections and have maintained that status till now. They would rather attack personalities than answer very important questions.

Una never see anything. The press that was used as a springboard for your "change" project might just end up being the worst enemy of this govt.

Like it or not, Nigerians will ask questions and you must provide answers.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by mikolo80: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
kaboninc:

fUNNY

is true na
Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by anonimi: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
atlwireles:
The great thing this election is going to produce is an ideological debate in Nigeria. We have to now discuss government and its responsible. Also, who bears the cost of government nanny state programs and why. Money will become a central topic in the country in a way its has never been. I have to thank the Nigerian people for giving us this chance.

APC come and perform your miracles.

Beautiful, great post.
However this can only happen IF we continue to examine, analyse and criticise the electoral promises and performance of ALL governments

- federal
- 36 states
- 774 LGAs

and the three arms of executive, legislative and judiciary.

BTW, thanks Barcanista for your great posts and reliable analysis cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by Amuj: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
U no dey tire wat do u rily want to prove wt al ds
Is it to prove dt buhari cannot deliver or u r gvn xcuse for Jonathan failure
Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by jadakiss213(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
san316:
The truth is that I did not read anything you wrote up there because I know it is just a vein attempt to prove that Nigeria is doomed.

The only question I would ask you is,

If you were wrong about GEJ winning the March 28 presidential election, what makes you think you will be right about this one (the assumption that GMB's policy wont pull through)?

The fact is that you have never been in the corridor of power and have no idea how things work except from the things you're fed with by the media. Same with all of us.

Way forward: Wait for the regime to commence work and if you like, keep praying things don't work out.

Reality: GMB will be president for the next four years and whatever you do or say cant UN-VOTE him.
Oga,calm down..The analysis the op made is not rocket science! U don't have to be in the corridors off power to understand its workings..The proposed 'social welfare' package as promised by the APC is so NOT feasible..the op put forward an analysis for debate..You don't have to resort to what u put up here..The op obviously feels the those plans are not feasible.if u think otherwise,pls put forward a more reasonable line of argument..tenk u!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by Atmmachine(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
queensmith:

na lie even 10k is enough to sway you i was just being generous grin grin grin

SMH
Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by mikolo80: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
barcanista:
Ogbeni you seem to have comprehension issues
bros abeg enlighten me
Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by Sloan: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
barcanista:
Where are the pro-Buhari people? I love things like this... #BabaOneChance

Now I am convinced you are a lunatic and one one of the worst dredges of the society! Your candidate, daftman Jonadaftretardeen, LOST in spite of all your prejudiced analysis, why should anyone take the opinions of a sore loser as relevant or important, given that you can never see anything good in the man / people that beat you hands down? GMB has not even been sworn in, and you are already drowning in tears? The next 4 years will see you go belly-up like you good for nothing master Jonadaftretardeen!

Of course, if GMB proves to be as incompetent as GEJ, I will be one of the strong voices in opposition but it makes no sense to arrest, try and jail a person who is even yet to be in a position to violate the law, never mind actually starting to violate it.

In all your analysis, I will tell you ONE PLACE YOU ARE WRONG: CORRUPTION!

How can you take the figures declared by a corrupt government whose president says stealing is not corruption as gospel truth? There's no doubt that if all the loopholes of corruption are closed, the squandering of the oil wealth is stopped, and corrupt bastards like you are made to vomit every dime you've received under GEJ, Nigeria will gain not less than N 1 Tr (or as much as 40% - 50%) of money which has hitherto been stolen! Get a life or go and die! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by Amuj: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eyepencil:
Shut up and learn. Ode!
Is ds necessary
Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by FemiFaniKayode: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
bogzyboy:
11/11/14
Hello Chief Gbawe,
I have been receiving threat messages from people, who claimed to be privy to government insider information. They have been "warning" me that I am marked and I should watch it. Its unfortunate though but I am afraid of the desperation of the power-hunters in government. I may consider backing off from NL except I am guaranteed a form of Security from any quarter(APC or concerned fellow progressives).
Please, I don't want to post this on nairaland.
Thank you
Tonye/barcanista

na that BAstardnista write this
Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by rman: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
onatisi:
Despite the fact that I know buhari and apc will and cannot deliver anything tangible or meaningful ,I think it is uncalled for and not wise to criticize a govt that hasn't even been sworn in. [b]We are not even sure the govt will come into effec[/b]t. It is like condemning a building or car which is still at its designing stage.

Kindly expatiate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by muh4lyf(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
The writer didn't take into account the amount of money stolen. Our 20billion and the likes...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
kodded:
cc barcanista grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by FemiFaniKayode: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Dear barcanista, d energy wasted in trying to prove a useless point should be used for meaningful things. If nairaland no dey, how u go survive. My advice to u is to get urself a meaningful job and stop trying to draw unnecessary attention.
Guys just ignore d guy. Soon he will discover dat his opinions are inconsequential

Gbam!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare / Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.