Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (122744 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Fhemmmy: 10:40am On May 07, 2015
emperoracro:

Oga fhemmy so na here u run come, i don catch u

I Don run o
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:10am On May 07, 2015
goldtooth:

Madam i am speechless having gone through your thread-the onion thread and this one. You are a strong and hardworking woman. More grease to your elbows. Pls is Benin City, Edo State on your itinerary ? Would love to meet with you

Thank you sir. Benin City is part of my itinerary.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Belexy(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2015
Catered4:

I av sent you an email
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 07, 2015
iloveAy:
sent u a message on whatsapp.pls reply ma.

Aiit sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Still loving and learning . . . . God Bless you, Ma cheesy cheesy

Amen Thank you sir Oga Fhemmmy
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 07, 2015
Belexy:

Hello Ma, can the smoked fish be smoked catfish? I will be highly interested in doing business with you as i have a catfish farm and currently sell smoked catfish as well.

Hello sir/ma,
I'm sorry, I meant smoked catfish and other smoked fish too.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by goldtooth: 2:50pm On May 07, 2015
Catered4:

Thank you sir. Benin City is part of my itinerary.

That is nice. i would be waiting
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 07, 2015
goldtooth:

That is nice. i would be waiting

Aiit sir/Ma
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by hisableplc(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2015
Belexy:

I av sent you an email

Oga belexy hahan u dey here grin grin the tilapia u can get is in an empty pond but water is much and am not working on the pond for now so i told a farmer to get for me but i guess you will buy from him oh will call you later

Catered4:

Hello sir/ma,
I'm sorry, I meant smoked catfish and other smoked fish too.
Thank you.
sent you a mail too as per catfish things
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 07, 2015
hisableplc:

Oga belexy hahan u dey here grin grin the tilapia u can get is in an empty pond but water is much and am not working on the pond for now so i told a farmer to get for me but i guess you will buy from him oh will call you later

sent you a mail too as per catfish things

Mail replied sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:33am On May 08, 2015
[quote author=Catered4 post=33517406]
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by igbsam(m): 1:05am On May 08, 2015
I'm so proud of the work you are doing.

I hope to transact with you in future.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Orubebe01: 12:06pm On May 08, 2015
Gud day ma, pls i will like to be supplying palm oil and yellow garri from enugu.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 08, 2015
WoW, My First Visit to the south east, Enugu. Feeling the Fresh Air of Enugu. All thanks to my Agri-business. My Cab driver is busy entertaining me with some Ibo Songs. Though I don't understand but all I hear is Jisos Lol. In the air, Every where is green, i guess farm lands. It reminds me of the Ibo movies lol.

I was in the plane with Ex Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi. Very humble and Simple man. His gap teeth eh... But wait ooo, he was in the economy... I was right behind him.

Erm wey all dem Adama, Ngozi, Ifeoma n co and everyone who has requested to see me in enugu, I'm right here in the Coal city state.

WE ARE ONE!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS THE IBOs
GOD BLESS OUR HUTSLE!!!

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Orubebe01: 3:49pm On May 08, 2015
Catered4:
WoW, My First Visit to the south east, Enugu. Feeling the Fresh Air of Enugu. All thanks to my Agri-business. My Cab driver is busy entertaining me with some Ibo Songs. Though I don't understand but all I hear is Jisos Lol. In the air, Every where is green, i guess farm lands. It reminds me of the Ibo movies lol.

I was in the plane with Ex Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi. Very humble and Simple man. His gap teeth eh... But wait ooo, he was in the economy... I was right behind him.

Erm wey all dem Adama, Ngozi, Ifeoma n co and everyone who has requested to see me in enugu, I'm right here in the Coal city state.

WE ARE ONE!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS THE IBOs
GOD BLESS OUR HUTSLE!!!
On behalf of my ibo brothers and sisters i want to say nnoo(welcome) to the coal city, the most peaceful state in nigeria. Enjoy ur stay. I reside there and i hope to meet with you before you travel back.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by pryd(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2015
good work
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by jify(f): 6:48pm On May 08, 2015
Hello Ma, I am interested in supplying yellow garri from Delta State. Pls how do I go about it. Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:41am On May 09, 2015
jify:
Hello Ma, I am interested in supplying yellow garri from Delta State. Pls how do I go about it. Thank you

Ma, Please call me
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:44am On May 09, 2015
pryd:
good work

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:46am On May 09, 2015
Orubebe01:

On behalf of my ibo brothers and sisters i want to say nnoo(welcome) to the coal city, the most peaceful state in nigeria. Enjoy ur stay. I reside there and i hope to meet with you before you travel back.

Daalu (Thank you)

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:48am On May 09, 2015
igbsam:
I'm so proud of the work you are doing.

I hope to transact with you in future.

Thank you sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by denis217: 2:32pm On May 09, 2015
Good day Ma, hope you are enjoying your stay in the east? Please Ma, with regards to the dried pepper you talked about earlier on this trend, i happen to have access to some idle cash and couldn't think of any better way of spending it then to invest it on something. i am interested in exploring agribusiness with emphasis on the dried pepper obtained from Bindawa in Katsina State. Please I want to know how much is it sold down there including cost of transportation to Lagos and how much can i sell per bag in Lagos? How much can i comfortably make on each bag when taken to Lagos? what's the ROI on this line of business. Anticipating your soonest response. Thanks and God bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Mordyb: 10:01pm On May 09, 2015
I am happy this thread is still running more grease to OP 's elbow

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by emperoracro(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:
I Don run o
U no fit, i dey follow u bumper to bumper
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by emperoracro(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2015
Orubebe01:
Gud day ma, pls i will like to be supplying palm oil and yellow garri from enugu.
Boss contact me lets talk about ur proposal
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by emperoracro(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2015
Catered4:

Thank you sir
Boss mi, i didn't hear from you again, hope no probs
Catered4:

Thank you sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Orubebe01: 6:59am On May 11, 2015
emperoracro:

Boss contact me lets talk about ur proposal
I sent u a private mail. So check ur mail
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by peaceach: 9:33am On May 11, 2015
hi, caterd4 pls can I have your phone number?

thanks
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Fhemmmy: 1:00pm On May 11, 2015
emperoracro:

U no fit, i dey follow u bumper to bumper

I could remove bumper oh.... tongue
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 11, 2015
emperoracro:

Hello sir,
I'm so sorry, I travelled to enugu sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Reply)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.