Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,632 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (123138 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mcquine:

hello pls how much is a bag of Onions and the transportation cost in the north and also the price in Lagos. thank you

Hello sir.
If you've noticed probably in markets around you, onions is not as much as before. Right now, there are no longer fresh onions in the farm. The only onions available is the stored/dried onions. We are gradually approaching the scarcity period. A bag of onions is 6000 and as at today in lagos, 50kg is 5000 while 100/125kg is 8000,8500, 9000.
Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
ON RADIO; MEET IBIJOKE THE GRADUATE TURNED ONION SELLER.

Ibijoke Ojo-Micheal a.k.a Catered4alalubosa is a surprise to all for her triumphant victory against societal perceptions of women, marriage and job seeking as she became an entrepreneur in the least of all sectors; Agriculture!

Join her this Friday on UnilagFM 103.1 by 3pm as she tells us her story and how Agribusiness is a sure way to solve unemployment.

Follow her on
Twitter; @alalubosa1
Facebook; Catered4
Whatsapp/call; 08139448193

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Ademat7(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Catered4:

Oh no problem sir. You are so much welcome sir
thanks for your reply will follow up as soon as am through
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ademat7:
thanks for your reply will follow up as soon as am through

Aiit sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Catered4:
ON RADIO; MEET IBIJOKE THE GRADUATE TURNED ONION SELLER.

Ibijoke Ojo-Micheal a.k.a Catered4alalubosa is a surprise to all for her triumphant victory against societal perceptions of women, marriage and job seeking as she became an entrepreneur in the least of all sectors; Agriculture!

Join her this Friday on UnilagFM 103.1 by 3pm as she tells us her story and how Agribusiness is a sure way to solve unemployment.

Follow her on
Twitter; @alalubosa1
Facebook; Catered4
Whatsapp/call; 08139448193

nice, if only I had unilag fm...well ma I have not forgotten about dealing.as soon as I finish what am currently on,I will contact you.PS: am d guy that wants to invest.
every1 in d house, I hope business or work is going fine

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nelton(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Good say madam,
I have been following your threads, even your other thread on onions. However i have noticed you have not really talked much about yam Business. I am interested in it and would like to know where in the north i can essily gét and how much is idea to start up wíth and what the ROI is ? I do look forward to getting feed back from you.May God bless you for bring an inspiration to many. You may not know it Now but you are an inspiration to a alot Of péople. God bless you madan.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by petitmonde(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Catered4:

Hello sir,
A trailer carries 2400 hide and skin. The light one is N6000 while the heavy one is N7000. Transportation cost from mali to Lagos is N700 per hide n skin. Labour is N200 per hide n skin. I bought a trailer on wednesday. Ive been trying to post the pictures but it isnt going through. i will keep on trying anyway. sorry for the late response...
Wow!great business!
That is in d region of #15m
Money=business!
Business=money!
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Has anybody contacted catered4 of recent❓ she has not been updating this thread for sometime now.Her number has not be going and no replies on mail and watsapp.what is going?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2015
Please those in Lagos should help us check on her to know exactly what is going on.Or am I the only one experiencing this?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2015
Anybody who has contacted her should please let us know.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 09, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
Anybody who has contacted her should please let us know.

she might be out of d country

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by mbagideon(m): 1:42am On Jun 09, 2015
Good day ma really appreciate what you are doing here would love to start doing this agri business with you as my mentor have gotten your number I will would chat you up soon
May God bless your hustle ma
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 5:21am On Jun 09, 2015
neroflo57:

she might be out of d country
.Ok oo
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 7:23am On Jun 09, 2015
No comment yet.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by janykute: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
Has anybody contacted catered4 of recent❓ she has not been updating this thread for sometime now.Her number has not be going and no replies on mail and watsapp.what is going?
I hope her business does not take her to maiduguri?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2015
I hope so.i am asking because she use to update her thread regularly.Her number has not been going and she does not reply emails again.Even watsapp messages.i hope she is fine.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by bayplus: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
I hope so.i am asking because she use to update her thread regularly.Her number has not been going and she does not reply emails again.Even watsapp messages.i hope she is fine.

She is very much ok.

I spoke with her few minutes ago

She has not update her thread lately perhaps for several reasons but mainly due to her nature of work which more often takes her to Niger Republic, Mali etc and some interior part of the north where network signals are none existent.

In due course, she will update her thread.

Thank you all for your sincere interest and concern

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nelton:
Good say madam,
I have been following your threads, even your other thread on onions. However i have noticed you have not really talked much about yam Business. I am interested in it and would like to know where in the north i can essily gét and how much is idea to start up wíth and what the ROI is ? I do look forward to getting feed back from you.May God bless you for bring an inspiration to many. You may not know it Now but you are an inspiration to a alot Of péople. God bless you madan.

Hello sir, I will talk on it soon as I'm still test running the market. Thank you sir.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2015
petitmonde:

Wow!great business!
That is in d region of #15m
Money=business!
Business=money!

grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 11, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:

Oh Dear, I'm very much Ok. The business has taken so much of my time. Thanks for your concern ma.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 11, 2015
mbagideon:
Good day ma really appreciate what you are doing here would love to start doing this agri business with you as my mentor have gotten your number I will would chat you up soon
May God bless your hustle ma

09093541266, 08073805028, 08134699137.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 11, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
No comment yet.

I'M PRESENT MA smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 11, 2015
janykute:

I hope her business does not take her to maiduguri?

grin
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 11, 2015
bayplus:

She is very much ok.

I spoke with her few minutes ago

She has not update her thread lately perhaps for several reasons but mainly due to her nature of work which more often takes her to Niger Republic, Mali etc and some interior part of the north where network signals are none existent.

In due course, she will update her thread.

Thank you all for your sincere interest and concern

Exactly, Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 11, 2015
Good morning Friends. I trust we are all doing fine. I will like to send my sincere apology to every one for being away for so long and to all those who tried reaching me but couldn't reach me. It's due to the nature of the business and other reasons related to the business, Please accept my apology.

I will like to announce to everyone that you can now reach catered4 on these lines. Etisalat users 09093541266, Glo users 08073805028, MTN users 08134699137.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by hisableplc(m): 4:23am On Jun 11, 2015
Catered4:
Good morning Friends. I trust we are all doing fine. I will like to send my sincere apology to every one for being away for so long and to all those who tried reaching me but couldn't reach me. It's due to the nature of the business and other reasons related to the business, Please accept my apology.

I will like to announce to everyone that you can now reach catered4 on these lines. Etisalat users 09093541266, Glo users 08073805028, MTN users 08134699137.
Thank you.

Lovely we understand you and we are with you

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 11, 2015
hisableplc:

Lovely we understand you and we are with you

Good morning sir.
Thank you sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 3:55am On Jun 12, 2015
Good morning madam.someone told me that the prices of foodstuff in Lagos market has started increasing.can you please update the house?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Liadi2(m): 5:47am On Jun 12, 2015
Pls if u Ave anybody dat want to buy any gadget be it phone electronics gadget kitchen utensil I can help dem do it from jumia to any state within nigeria u can contact me on 08102229757 or whatsapp with d same number by sending me ur name, phone no and address of where u want it to be delivered to.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by LOUIS6(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2015
Liadi2:
Pls if u Ave anybody dat want to buy any gadget be it phone electronics gadget kitchen utensil I can help dem do it from jumia to any state within nigeria u can contact me on 08102229757 or whatsapp with d same number by sending me ur name, phone no and address of where u want it to be delivered to.

Pay on delivery right, ?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by securi: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/prices-of-tomatoes-pepper-others-soar-in-lagos-markets/

PURITYMYPRIDE:
Good morning madam.someone told me that the prices of foodstuff in Lagos market has started increasing.can you please update the house?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by wonderiyke(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Catered4:
Hello Friends,

I trust our weekend is going on fine. As promised, I will like to introduce to us, The Water Melon...

Water melon is one of Nigeria's Popular fruit. The demand of fruits is high, all thanks to the discovery in its high rising nutritional and medicinal benefits. Most of this are being processed into juice either for home use or commercially. An example is the WOW Watermelon drink.

Watermelon can stay as long as 7 to 14 days as long as its not exposed to excess water. The ROI is huge and can make anyone generate wealth. The minimum start up capital for anyone going into it is N120,000 to N200,000. Which includes the logistics.

If you buy a canter load of watermelon (600 water melon) and the logistics for N120,000, it will be sold for N210,000 or more depending on your marketing skills. If its a canter load of 1200 watermelon and the logistics for N200,000, it will be sold for N420,000 or more which is also determined by your marketing skills.

I will talk about the risk involved later...

Hi Ma'am. So nice to have you back. Can you throw more light on this watermelon business?? You promised, remember? Thanks a lot Ma'am and remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.