Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (123157 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by hisableplc(m): 5:48pm On May 19, 2015
Catered4:

grin grin grin Oh thank you sir. Thanks for coming. I sincerely appreciate

u r always welcomed i will drop d samples dis week by Gods grace
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 20, 2015
hisableplc:

u r always welcomed i will drop d samples dis week by Gods grace

Aiit sir, I'm expecting them
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:50am On May 20, 2015
Reese1:
It was great meeting you yesterday @Catered4. You provided us with great information.

And happy belated birthday smiley Mine was May 7th.

Will be in contact soon.

Hello sir,
Thank you sir and happy birthday in arrears.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:04am On May 20, 2015
Good day all,

I trust God we are all doing fine. While we await an update on the farm produce in trend now, I will like everyone to LIKE our Facebook fan page Catered4.
Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by dondo83(m): 2:10pm On May 20, 2015
Catered4:
Good day all,

I trust God we are all doing fine. While we await an update on the farm produce in trend now, I will like everyone to LIKE our Facebook fan page Catered4.
Thank you.

God bless you for your good work, when will you be coming to abuja or do you have a representative here?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by FarmTech(m): 1:09am On May 21, 2015
Catered4:
Good day all,

Thank you.
Post the link.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by okorune(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2015
FarmTech:

The problem in the south when it comes to cows is tse tse fly. But I don't know it it's still a problem.

I am confused, at one point u emphatically said it's a problem as if u are an expert, then u concluded u don't know. Only on nairaland.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by okorune(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2015
Catered4:

I laugh in Egbira. Infact I just showed my husband this. 1200 naira for a goat? In year 2015 or 1901? Even presently in sokoto, their chicken goes for 1800 naira upward. Olowo lo je adiye. Abeg, wey you? Bros show, my husband is interested...

Well done sister. U are a resourceful wife and wonderful mother. pls 4 ur correction it is Ebira not Egbira. whatever! I am enjoying every bit of ur biz adventure.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by zimoni(f): 12:58pm On May 21, 2015
Interesting thread.

Well done Ma'am.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by FarmTech(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2015
okorune:

I am confused, at one point u emphatically said it's a problem as if u are an expert, then u concluded u don't know. Only on nairaland.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I've known from my secondary sch agric that tse tse fly is a problem in d south, but I don't know if it's currently a problem in 2015. Anyone that knows shud pls tell us.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On May 21, 2015
Still loving it . . . Keep it up, Ma

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 21, 2015
okorune:

Well done sister. U are a resourceful wife and wonderful mother. pls 4 ur correction it is Ebira not Egbira. whatever! I am enjoying every bit of ur biz adventure.

Oh thanks.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 21, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Still loving it . . . Keep it up, Ma

Thank you sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 21, 2015
zimoni:
Interesting thread.

Well done Ma'am.

Thank you sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 21, 2015
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 21, 2015
dondo83:

God bless you for your good work, when will you be coming to abuja or do you have a representative here?

Very soon Thanks
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by FarmTech(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2015
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by dondo83(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2015
Catered4:

Very soon Thanks

we are waiting
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:42am On May 23, 2015
dondo83:

we are waiting

Aiit sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 23, 2015
Hello Friends,

I trust our weekend is going on fine. As promised, I will like to introduce to us, The Water Melon...

Water melon is one of Nigeria's Popular fruit. The demand of fruits is high, all thanks to the discovery in its high rising nutritional and medicinal benefits. Most of this are being processed into juice either for home use or commercially. An example is the WOW Watermelon drink.

Watermelon can stay as long as 7 to 14 days as long as its not exposed to excess water. The ROI is huge and can make anyone generate wealth. The minimum start up capital for anyone going into it is N120,000 to N200,000. Which includes the logistics.

If you buy a canter load of watermelon (600 water melon) and the logistics for N120,000, it will be sold for N210,000 or more depending on your marketing skills. If its a canter load of 1200 watermelon and the logistics for N200,000, it will be sold for N420,000 or more which is also determined by your marketing skills.

I will talk about the risk involved later...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 23, 2015
I'm so happy to announce to you all that we just had our first rain in sokoto state today exactly 4.25pm. Celebration mood on grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Funmiladey(m): 5:18am On May 24, 2015
Hello sir, I really wanna ivest in yam tubers and melon but don't really know how to go abt it, not in terms of money tho but getting the produce. Can you throw more light to it sir?
lightproclaimers:
madam, can we partner? im in niger state. can we partner in moving yam, egusi and ginger to lagos or any other state you have business link? thanks. waiting for your response

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by VickyHills(f): 10:27pm On May 25, 2015
jify:
Hello Ma, I am interested in supplying yellow garri from Delta State. Pls how do I go about it. Thank you
Hi Jify. How much per bag/delivery to Lagos?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Funmiladey(m): 11:52pm On May 25, 2015
Ok, no problem sir send me an email on oluwatoby001@gmail.com or whatsapp 07060523918.... Sorry am a man nd nt a lady
Funmiladey:
Hello sir, I really wanna ivest in yam tubers and melon but don't really know how to go abt it, not in terms of money tho but getting the produce. Can you throw more light to it sir?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by eromspete(m): 11:44am On May 26, 2015
Dear @catered4

Can you supply the following grains in bags to Lagos.

Brown Beans (Oloyin)
Brown Beams (Olotu)
Yellow Corn (Dried)

Other food items will be included on a need basis

Pls send me your rates to my email

eromspete@yahoo.com
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 26, 2015
Catered4:

A cow is N2000 to N2500 sir.
hello pls how much is a bag of Onions and the transportation cost in the north and also the price in Lagos. thank you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Ademat7(m): 11:39am On May 30, 2015
Catered4:

Hello ma,
Please send a mail to catered4@yahoo.com indicating your interest. Thank you.
good day ma! Am a serving corp member(batch A 2015) at akwa ibom state;I have passion for agric marketing which make me want to pursue it after service as a career,i hv a B.Agric frm federal univ of Agric Abeokuta and I am about to start learning hausa lang which is a biz language in nigeria,I will like to work under your lead
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by deliman07(m): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Am seriously impressed... Great work @catered4
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Sambar(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2015
Catered4 is a blessing to the youth
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sambar:
Catered4 is a blessing to the youth

Thank you sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
deliman07:
Am seriously impressed... Great work @catered4

Thank you sir.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ademat7:
good day ma! Am a serving corp member(batch A 2015) at akwa ibom state;I have passion for agric marketing which make me want to pursue it after service as a career,i hv a B.Agric frm federal univ of Agric Abeokuta and I am about to start learning hausa lang which is a biz language in nigeria,I will like to work under your lead

Oh no problem sir. You are so much welcome sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.