Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,523 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Bulk Recharge Card Pin Seller In Port Harcourt Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bulk Recharge Card Pin Seller In Port Harcourt Nigeria (6241 Views)

Can You Proofread A Short Story For 500 Naira Recharge Card? / How I Fell In Love With An Agbo Seller. Pidgin Story / EBELE The Hunter And Mama Ngozi The Pepper Soup Seller.. Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Recharge Card Pin Seller In Port Harcourt Nigeria by careercbn: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Bulk Recharge Card Pin Seller In port Harcourt Nigeria
Baffled of where to buy bulk recharge PINS/vouchers of MTN, GLO, ZAIN,ETISALAT, STARCOMMS etc in Nigeria, at cheap rates?...Sit down and relax....

There are many dealers out there from which you can be buying your Recharge PINS of ALL networks. You are going to be dealing with these major dealers and NOT DIRECTLY with MTN, GLO, ZAIN etc UNLESS you too want to be a MAJOR DEALER.

Before going further, I hope you have read the articles below, if not kindly read them before you continue with this article.

What Do I Need To Start Printing Recharge Vouchers In Nigeria?

Making Money From Printing Recharge Vouchers In Nigeria

How To Print Recharge Vouchers With A Free Software

So, let's ride on....
For more details click here to read more at http://www.jambresultorgng.com/2015/04/bulk-recharge-card-pin-seller-in-port.html
Re: Bulk Recharge Card Pin Seller In Port Harcourt Nigeria by samonom(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na today, story

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle / Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN / Nairaland Literature Award 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.