Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? (14737 Views)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog / Why Are Nigerian Women So Materialistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? by oka4ugoo: 9:20am On Apr 22, 2015
Penssuwa:

wow, who is this my brother/friend that blew my cover.
The moniker Pensuwa is peculiar to only one lawyer frm University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus.
Re: Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? by ewizard1: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Threads like this give reason for bone idle, lazy guys to never see the need to get up and hustle.

You'll see them on Nland all day and all night present in every fight and roaming about like monitoring spirits, even while lazing on their backsides for days without bothering to have a wash, browsing online with topped up credit from mum, dad, uncle, and aunty... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

SEEN!
Re: Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? by Penssuwa(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2015
oka4ugoo:

The moniker Pensuwa is peculiar to only one lawyer frm University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus.
Bartho? Guy no talk further abeg, make u no UnCloth me for public.
Re: Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? by ewizard1: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2015
Now! MrBrownJ has finished this talk.

Can we now lock the thread please?

1 Like

Re: Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2015
JudgementHammer:
The approach to answer that question is simple. The answer depends on what response you give to this

Does this mean all poor guys are irresponsible? Yes or no?
Definitely no.

Being responsible has absolutely nothing to do with your riches. My guess is that most Nigerian women equate responsibility with riches, and that's a fallacy.
Re: Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? by oka4ugoo: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Penssuwa:

Bartho? Guy no talk further abeg, make u no UnCloth me for public.
Sorry Barrister, u r already nicked before d public.
Re: Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? by UMOSCO: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2015
SHE WILL SLEEP ON THE FLOOR WHEN THERE IS NO BED TO SLEEP ON
Re: Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? by HEARTKING: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dating a graduate doesn't always
mean they
are industrious.
Dating a church girl doesn't always
mean
she's morally decent.
Dating a pretty girl doesn't always
mean she's
beautiful in character.
Dating a corporate guy doesn't
always mean
he's organized.
(Check his bedroom. Its usually a
mess)
Dating a sexy lady doesn't always
mean she is...

2 Likes

Re: Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? by perrywinco2015(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Threads like this give reason for bone idle, lazy guys to never see the need to get up and hustle.

You'll see them on Nland all day and all night present in every fight and roaming about like monitoring spirits, even while lazing on their backsides for days without bothering to have a wash, browsing online with topped up credit from mum, dad, uncle, and aunty... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nah u get ur mouth oooo... Mak a meaningful contribution

Re: Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? by 1miccza: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
mutter:

She is not materialistic but pays attention to the material.

Another cunning answer you can't pay attention to the material and still claim not to be materialistic
Re: Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? by empress4u: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
An ideal woman looks out for potentials not raw cash. a woman you wants you to have the cash first before joining you is materialistic. what if the money disappears after your union? what will she do?
Re: Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? by egobetatoday: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
teeowl:
I am looking at it from both sides because I don't do relationship with jobless girls (or students)... a jobless lady (or student) without a source of income is just a f.uc.kmate with a 2 - 3 months lifespan for me... so it is the same standard that I hold for myself that I expect ladies to hold for me.

Guy, ...gold diggers( jobless/ students) dont mind having you for those 2-3 months anyway. that time is enough to dig as much gold and move to the next maga. infact they have 6 of your type they keep at the same time. so they are actually the ones calling the shots n not u.

someone was saying earlier in this thread(Mr......J) that the guys should be the ones calling the shots but it will never be possible if they keep doing 2-3 months.
Re: Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
depends on how you play the game. if you keep going on expensive dates, then you lose. if you only go on dates where you only pay for inexpensive drinks, you dont lose much. After 2 - 4 dates, you must invite her home to watch a movie or whatever excuse you can come up with... you must push for sex when she comes to your place, if it does not happen... move on!

egobetatoday:

Guy, ...gold diggers( jobless/ students) dont mind having you for those 2-3 months anyway. that time is enough to dig as much gold and move to the next maga. infact they have 6 of your type they keep at the same time. so they are actually the ones calling the shots n not u.

someone was saying earlier in this thread(Mr......J) that the guys should be the ones calling the shots but it will never be possible if they keep doing 2-3 months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Love Dies, Will You Stay For The Sake Of Your Children? / How I Destroyed My Family!! / Why Marriages Don’t Work: The Change Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.