Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog (40703 Views)

3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by bamac(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2016
I am talking about those men that love their partner . One thing is that they are more than happy when the news of the baby to come is been broken to them and they are ready to go extra mile to make sure their woman don`t feel the pains associated with pregnancy.

The followings are some of the things the responsible men do when their partner are pregnant:

1. Shower her with gifts:

This is the period the responsible men drops by the next store to get gift for their partner, not just any gift but best of those items the partner loves.

2. Every minute checks:

The responsible men knows that the pregnant stage is the period their attention is needed most by their woman, so they do all they can to be close when they are not even close. They call every minute to ask about the welfare of the partner and the unborn child while they wait anxiously to see the baby start moving in the stomach.

3. They ask questions at all times:

At every sound of the partner, the man will ask question, how are you? what is it? hope no problem? and so on. This is not just for asking sake, but to show the woman they are also feeling what the woman is feeling even when that is not possible.

4. They turn the woman to pet:

The pregnancy period is the period women needs to be handled with care. And they should be the center of concentration due to their delicate condition and the pains attached. The responsible men rub them in the back, stomach, leg and ma-sage them on or off request just to do little in relieving them of the pains they might be going through.

5. They take the position of a helper:

During pregnancy period, even the man that cannot boil water starts to grow confidence to cook vegetable soup just to show the woman how caring he is, and at times they end up cooking salty food. The point remains that they cook. This is when you see a responsible man preparing the breakfast even before the woman wakes, they boil water for her bath, they come home early enough to prepare dinner ,while some will take her out for dinner.

Any woman with a responsible man should be proud and treat him right after baby has been delivered. This is because it is not easy to tolerate a woman let alone the one with the pregnancy condition.

Please, you can add to the list, those with years of experience should share their experience.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/08/things-all-responsible-men-do-when.html

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by tutaboi(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2016
lolz,, I got you, ur indirectly telling men what to be doing during that period . we already know that.

6 Likes

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2016
hmmmm its good to do that.. but over doing Number 5 can lead to a mans downfall...
women tend to take advantage of this and turn a man into something i call a slave.
she will make you continue all that even after pregnancy.
you hear "Honey Please Can You Help Me Wash This Panties and nurse our child.. i'm tired"
who start it... na you oh...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by fullstreets: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2016
I know of one who wanted to have sugar cane at 1 a. m, d responsible husband had no choice but to do her bidding, he never returned as a religious crisis erupted while he was trapped in a wrong neighborhood.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Nodejs: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
lol..@ They turn woman to pet

The responsible men rub them in the back, stomach, leg and ma-sage them on or off request just to do little in relieving them

I never remember my father robbing my mamas legs during pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by rapistomenka: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
ok
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by handysuzy(f): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tell them oo

But you people should wait, I read a news today that made me cry, its a story of one chinese boy without legs, if you read it and not cry then you are heartless...Everyone in the world should read it...Here: http://factflyers.com/heartwarming-story-chinese-boy-lost-legs-crawls-school-photos/

1 Like

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by cnonyechi(f): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
I HEAR U
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Airforce1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Yeah right

2 Likes

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by nototribalist: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Abeg remove tiwasavage picture there, we all know what that drug addict was doing when she was pregnant

7 Likes

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by joystickextend1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Okay.. Noted..

Meanwhile guys check out my profile..
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by NameChecker: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
What of women with this kind of mentality?

Just asking o undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by SUGARDADDY55(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
No wahala
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
A responsible man will do anything for his WIFE No matter the situation. Either pregnant or not undecided

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Daniel058(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wan of mai Anzaitis
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by honeygirl17: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nice
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by LesbianBoy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
So any man that does not do all these, is not responsible shey? Rubbish! OP....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by namuguibe(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hi 5 to all future/current mummies

2 Likes

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Taryur3(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
When u and APC deceive una self finish,...make I know.

2 Likes

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by philclem(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
STORY! I'll do all that when need be....not all dis one u are telling me.with this Buhari government and I return home angry after poor sales @ my office,and u come here to tell me to go prepare vegitable soup for her?@ Abel Irumekhai reason am

1 Like

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Spanner4(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
I will do this for My Future Wife oooo

Still thinking who could it be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by teacherbim(f): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
Expectant fathers could be so nice when their wives are pregnant,.the nice ones ooi

1 Like

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by HMZi: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
..sex her gud to..paramount..
. .i go take these points seriously man,e fit happen anytime..

2 Likes

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by McBrooklyn(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
OP, you mean like this cool

9 Likes

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by McBrooklyn(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Chuukwudi(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Really?

1 Like

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by seunny4lif(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
OP is high on Ibadan weed grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by balancediet(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
True
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by jumper524(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
The kind responsibility when una dey give men for nairaland if we vex ehhhn....... Heads would roll

1 Like

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by soberdrunk(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
On top ordinary bele?? *dodges used pad*! grin

4 Likes

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Opistorincos(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kvistpublishing coman c o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady / My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad / Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.