Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire (36338 Views)

Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House / President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). / Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
undecided

So they don't even recognize GEJ as president anymore? Lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by folabayo1(f): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
God bless our general
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
He has started working even b4 his swearing in

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by oneeast: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
General, please check your mail. Thank you

Kororugged:
They are already paying homage to the new boss in town

God bless Nigerians for making the right choice!

Imagine if we had to go through another 4 years of misrule under Jogogoro and Shepopotamus..

Lalasticlala your attention is required here
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by holaab(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wetin Mr jonah go do nw cos e be lyk. Say dem go dey share aso rock 2geda till may 29. GMB. Carry go grin
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
aanumama:
That's what I call presidential, not jumping plane to meet ordinary secretary from another country.
I no mention name o cheesy cheesy
Funny you! Phahahahhahahahahaha. Mehn, I love this man called GMB!
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
Nice one

Also Mr Quattara, can you share the blueprint for the "Gbagbo treatment",

Just in case we need it
...you are right,GMB will need it...
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

So they don't even recognize GEJ as president anymore? Lmao grin

Abi
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
buskie13:
baba that can't understand fluent English...how is he going to cope with the way Ouattara speaks his English.. baba one chance
Bad belle. Please lick honey twice daily to cure your badbelletitis.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by money121(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Chai president fit dis man oooo...

Thank God i didnt vote for the wrong person...
E.g ( bros jona and mr joker )

Oyaa.....

Sai baba

sai buhari....
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by kings09(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
buskie13:
baba that can't understand fluent English...how is he going to cope with the way Ouattara speaks his English.. baba one chance
n wat improvement has d Phd grammar made in ur life. U v 4gotten dat each tribe has its mother tongue dat influences ur english accent. As 4 me, if baba will be d 1 2 make d positive changes we nid,I dnt care if he cnt speak english @all aftrall no be my papa language

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by synergycom19: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
GEJ may 28 is too far,please handover today,so that you can also be the first to do so. I had you even stay in the ASO Rock alone

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
@ op, yu no get respect oooo. Yu no fit call am "incoming president buhari" or "General"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by money121(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
buskie13:

try to take water inside ablution kettle e go surely help ur problem...
Why u dy beef dis man sef

If na ur papa dey em position am sure u no go get time for nairaland...

Haterzz plss go and hang high tension...

Sai baba

sai buhari

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by otemanuduno: 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
modath:

I am one of Jona & mama P biggest critics but that's a low blow right there , totally uncalled for.

When P and G are busy licking our money like soup they didn't know that it would be uncalled for abi.

I remember how Jeroboam the son of Nebat was mentioned thruout the old testament bible for making israel to sin. P and G have made a bad history already and they will forever be ridiculed no matter what. WHAT YOU HAVE DONE CAN NEVER BE DELETED. Singing in Orubebe's tone: Ti e ba n jeja, bi e ba n jeran. Bi e ba n fi eran ewure j'oka o....ka ma gbagbe pe ati po o la je laye o......singing till it fades.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Mutuwa(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kororugged:
They are already paying homage to the new boss in town

God bless Nigerians for making the right choice!

Imagine if we had to go through another 4 years of misrule under Jogogoro and Shepopotamus..

Lalasticlala your attention is required here

The lord works in mysterious ways.I wonder where the gejtill2019 morons are..they have been muted by shame...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
cc IbnSultaan, I can tell you are one of the inner caucus of GMB. Please I would like to see updates on the activities of our president-elect. Thanks. I speak for myself oh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by ajebuter(f): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Do you want to become a president in Nigeria?

Be certificate less, rear cows, fail maths are the coast is clear..
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Misogynist2014(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sai
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Misogynist2014(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
ajebuter:

If you want to be a failure, sit in front of a computer and type rubbish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Atmmachine(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
folabayo1:
God bless YOUR general
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by halimat38(f): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Texcoco:
From one cattle herder to another Illiterate cattle herder......C'est robousteusse mais magnifique por Afrique...

you are making the same mistake jona and his party made,all they were doing was calling him names day by day while baba and his party were busy focusing on the big thing till they sent him back to otuoke ,pls stop i don't want you to make the same. mistake baba is here to stay .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by ajebuter(f): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Misogynist2014:
If you want to be a failure, sit in front of a computer and type rubbish.

K M S A A D
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Kororugged: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
oneeast:
General, please check your mail. Thank you

General I dont have access to the email I registered with

Contact the email here

https://www.nairaland.com/scatterboss
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
pontirock:
That is my incoming presido
True that!
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
I still don't like him. angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by bobcharly(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
5 NICE LITTLE STORIES.
1. Once, all villagers decided to pray for
rain, on the day of prayer all the People
gathered but only one boy came with an
umbrella.
THAT'S FAITH!
2. When you throw a baby in the air, she
laughs because she knows you will catch
her.
THAT'S TRUST!
3. Every night we go to bed, without any
assurance of being alive the next Morning
but still we set the alarms to wake up.
THAT'S HOPE!
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite
of zero
knowledge of the future.
THAT'S CONFIDENCE!
5. We see the world suffering. But still we
get married !!!
THAT'S OVER CONFIDENCE !"
"Now, Every Hope And Trust That You
Have On God This
Day, Shall Reap Fruits Of Over Confidence,
As Long As You Can Say "AMEN" &
"SHARE" In Jesus Name!!! AMEN!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by digitalman: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Their gang up is becoming clearer people. Thank God Jonathan didn`t allow their plan to fully materialize
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by yemmynoni: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
buskie13:
I knw say una most dey here ........ wetin una no dey tire
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Johnjack: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
The two of them have blood in their hands and came to power through bloodshed.
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by cocokiller1(f): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
ajebuter:

cheesy
ajebuter:

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by vislabraye(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Texcoco:
From one cattle herder to another Illiterate cattle herder......C'est robousteusse mais magnifique por Afrique...

Birds of the same feathers or cow of the same cattles ... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.