Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire (36336 Views)

Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House / President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). / Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Mishydoo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
He don win nw,he no go sitdon one place till handover,jst dey parambulate...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
Nice one

Also Mr Quattara, can you share the blueprint for the "Gbagbo treatment",

Just in case we need it

Shei u still no trust gej to handover?
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
cc IbnSultaan, I can tell you are one of the inner caucus of GMB. Please I would like to see updates on the activities of our president-elect. Thanks. I speak for myself oh.
Even. I promise to do all my best to make available Govt policies and actz to u and all Nigerians.
Infact Nigeria will be having its first People centered Govt. Nigerians will be taken along Every step and action of the New Govt

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
President Ouattra met with Jonathan earlier today and thanked him for accepting defeat. However, he did not inform him that he would be meeting Nigeria's President -elect Muhammad Buhari.

I am sure discussions of mutual interest would be on-gping between both at the moment. I know that Nigeria would be great again.
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by idupaul: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]President Ouattara Alassane is an agent of the neocolonialist France and America.

Buhari should not meet any of these people.

We still do not know how Abacha was poisoned but we know that he died a day after a flying visit from Yasser Arafat at Abuja Airport.

Where is Osinbajo ? He seems to be aware of the danger.

I hope we do not learn of anything happening to our General tomorrow oo![/size]

I hope General Buhari is aware of ur existence.? For years I watched U stand by Buhari even when all these fair weather people shouting Sai Baba didn't believe ..at one point I tot U were even mad and suffering from obsessive disorder.. Now that ur man has won I see U are being relegated by the euphoria of the the fair weather crowd. Buhari needs to reward U man
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by cocokiller1(f): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
halimat38:

you are making the same mistake jona and his party made,all they were doing was calling him names day by day while baba and his party were busy focusing on the big thing till they sent him back to otuoke ,pls stop i don't want you to make the same. mistake baba is here to stay .
u just can't shut critics up
jst get used to it
it's not like the insults is going to mar him

jona received worst insults nd he ddnt die
dats wat freedom 4 certain things does
ddnt they calll jona names?of course they did.
each party did the character assassination thingy either directly or indirectly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Texcoco(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
vislabraye:

Birds of the same feathers or cow of the same cattles ... undecided
Cows of the same herd masticate together.....like those fulani herds close to our 10 acre Abuja farm, watching their almost intelligient eyes you could swear the cows were chewin their partial regurgitated herbage in deep sober reflection.....Jes like the two VIPs.
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Keneking:
President Ouattra met with Jonathan earlier today and thanked him for accepting defeat. However, he did not inform him that he would be meeting Nigeria's President -elect Muhammad Buhari.

I am sure discussions of mutual interest would be on-gping between both at the moment. I know that Nigeria would be great again.

Pres Jonah Chief of Staff, I dey Salutiooo, I no kno say you dey NL. Abeg keep the inside infos coming. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Kororugged: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
modath:

I am one of Jona & mama P harshest critics but that's a low blow right there , totally uncalled for.

GMB; The new sheriff in town....

Ok Sorry about that

I should have referred to them as Jona.dull and Mama Piss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by oneeast: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ok seen.

Kororugged:

General I dont have access to the email I registered with

Contact the email here

https://www.nairaland.com/scatterboss
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Yasher: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kororugged:
They are already paying homage to the new boss in town

God bless Nigerians for making the right choice!

Imagine if we had to go through another 4 years of misrule under Jogogoro and Shepopotamus..

Lalasticlala your attention is required here
you should be wiser now na.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by mymadam(m): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kororugged:
...God bless Nigerians for making the right choice!...

God bless you too for saying it out loud. Nigeria rocks!
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
All hail President Muhammadu Buhari

cool cool

All hails GMB
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Yasher: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
What I'm more interested in is the content of the meeting
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
he is already making alliances...
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Sooroptimist1: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
theV0ice:
Yet some went to town screaming that this guy wasn't fit.....

bad belle people

Did anyone noticed that he didnt disappear after the elections to go and rest somewhere

Immediately after the results,he has been receiving visitors shuttling between Abuja and Daura.......Little wonder they call him Dogo N'Daura

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by abbeyfel: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kororugged:
They are already paying homage to the new boss in town

God bless Nigerians for making the right choice!

Imagine if we had to go through another 4 years of misrule under Jogogoro and Shepopotamus..

Lalasticlala your attention is required here
Guy you they yarn nonsense. You dnt even have regards for the Elders. If you are a correct person,you will not refer to your serving president like that. Because Him no perform no make am a Bad person nah. Hisssss!
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Even. I promise to do all my best to make available Govt policies and actz to u and all Nigerians.
Infact Nigeria will be having its first People centered Govt. Nigerians will be taken along Every step and action of the New Govt
good evening sir. My inner gut tells me dat u av an unhindered access to our president-elect. General Muhammadu Buhari. I might be wrong tho. Pls sir do well to relay a msg to him. What we av been speculating here abt d neocolonists, all the paranoia, conspiracy theories we av been postulating here are because we love the general. He should be very careful. We all kno dat d PDP led administration have ulterior motives. GEJ and his cronies are not to be trusted. If possible, from now till he is sworn in and even after being sworn in, security shud be beefed up. He should be careful of what he eats, who he sees, what deals he make, infact he should be extra careful. Buhari is the only hope Nigeria has to be great again. A good country for our generation has its foundation rooted in Buhari's government. We as good Nigerians are all praying for him. May God protect him, may Allah preserve him, may d gods of our land keep him safe. And to this extent, I say #BUHARIWILLLIVE. Thank u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Good stuff, very good stuff. One more thing: please let the incoming government upgrade NTA to international standard. Enough of showing news on government, government and government. Their ass-licking is sickening.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Kororugged: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
abbeyfel:
Guy you they yarn nonsense. You dnt even have regards for the Elders. If you are a correct person,you will not refer to your serving president like that. Because Him no perform no make am a Bad person nah. Hisssss!

How I go get respect for Elder wey no respect himself?

Jonagogoro is an eediot- Fact!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by buskie13(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
money121:

try to take water inside ablution kettle e go surely help ur problem...
Why u dy beef dis man sef

If na ur papa dey em position am sure u no go get time for nairaland...

Haterzz plss go and hang high tension...

Sai baba

sai buhari
he's gonna be de president.. so he should expect more....BABA ONE CHANCE
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
My reward would be the future of Nigeria and the realisation of our potential.

Please pray for our General. The enemies France and Germany have not managed to lure him so they sent their agent to Buhari. Why not wait till Buhari has been handed control, before visiting? what is the urgency?

Poisoning of presidents is very sophisticated now, remember Ghana's Atta-Mills, Yaradua, Abacha, Venezuela's Chavez, Ethiopa's Meles Zenawi
all people that were not stooges of America.

idupaul:

I hope General Buhari is aware of ur existence.? For years I watched U stand by Buhari even when all these fair weather people shouting Sai Baba didn't believe ..at one point I tot U were even mad and suffering from obsessive disorder.. Now that ur man has won I see U are being relegated by the euphoria of the the fair weather crowd. Buhari needs to reward U man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by buskie13(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
kings09:
n wat improvement has d Phd grammar made in ur life. U v 4gotten dat each tribe has its mother tongue dat influences ur english accent. As 4 me, if baba will be d 1 2 make d positive changes we nid,I dnt care if he cnt speak english @all aftrall no be my papa language
park well...buhari na

BABA ONE CHANCE
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by abdulwastecx(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
buskie13:
baba that can't understand fluent English...how is he going to cope with the way Ouattara speaks his English.. baba one chance

Ivory coast is a francophone country hence OUATTARA don't speak English. idiot must you really comment?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by theV0ice: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Did anyone noticed that he didnt disappear after the elections to go and rest somewhere

Immediately after the results,he has been receiving visitors shuttling between Abuja and Daura.......Little wonder they call him Dogo N'Daura

You dey mind the evil minded and unthinking people?
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by buskie13(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
abdulwastecx:

Ivory coast is a francophone country hence OUATTARA don't speak English. idiot must you really comment?
who are u n where did u school

who told u Ouattara can't speak English.. i just pity ur ignorance ...#spits..
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by idupaul: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
GenBuhari:

Please pray for our General. The enemies France and Germany have not managed to lure him so they sent their agent to Buhari. Why not wait till Buhari has been handed control, before visiting? what is the urgency?

Poisoning of presidents is very sophisticated now, remember Ghana's Atta-Mills, Yaradua, Abacha, Venezuela's Chavez, Ethiopa's Meles Zenawi
all people that were not stooges of America.

I am also not happy about Quattaras visit cos from history its during such visits leaders are poisoned with slow acting poisons
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
GenBuhari:

Please pray for our General. The enemies France and Germany have not managed to lure him so they sent their agent to Buhari why not wait till Buhari has been handed control, before visiting?

Poisoning of presidents is very sophisticated now, remember Ghana's Atta-Mills, Yaradua, Abacha, Chavez all people that were not stooges of America.

thumbs up bro. I strive to emulate ur unshakeable belief in the general. Men of ur callibre are so few. We will continue to talk and warn our President. He is our only hope. Don't worry bros.
#BUHARIWILLLIVE. No matter their evil plans. As long as we are praying for him. Their plans will surely be frustrated. I know so and I believe so. No weapon or evil conspiracy formed against Buhari will prosper.
I av spoken and so mote it be
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by sodique20(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
je t'aime mon president ouatara que la paix soit en cote d'ivoire
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
good evening sir. My inner gut tells me dat u av an unhindered access to our president-elect. General Muhammadu Buhari. I might be wrong tho. Pls sir do well to relay a msg to him. What we av been speculating here abt d neocolonists, all the paranoia, conspiracy theories we av been postulating here are because we love the general. He should be very careful. We all kno dat d PDP led administration have ulterior motives. GEJ and his cronies are not to be trusted. If possible, from now till he is sworn in and even after being sworn in, security shud be beefed up. He should be careful of what he eats, who he sees, what deals he make, infact he should be extra careful. Buhari is the only hope Nigeria has to be great again. A good country for our generation has its foundation rooted in Buhari's government. We as good Nigerians are all praying for him. May God protect him, may Allah preserve him, may d gods of our land keep him safe. And to this extent, I say #BUHARIWILLLIVE. Thank u
amen.
All security protocols are been followed to ensure GMB is safe and secured

For the West interest in GMB I can't say a lot
But I believe Nig will gain a lot frm it. While we carry out the Rship with care.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Good stuff, very good stuff. One more thing: please let the incoming government upgrade NTA to international standard. Enough of showing news on government, government and government. Their ass-licking is sickening.
NTA prbs is worst than Ebola
Re: Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire by abbeyfel: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kororugged:

How I go get respect for Elder wey no respect himself?

Jonagogoro is an eediot- Fact!
You will understand Nigeria's peculiarity before the next four years is over. Nigeria's problem is not the president alone. We all are involved.You are an example of a typical Nigerian. Giving abusive names or title to ur leaders shows a gross lack of understand and knowledge. Imagine,the two gentlemen involve never even abused each other for once,which wan con be your own? Na only u get Nigeria? Jona sef don congratulate Buhari you dey here they curse who God don bless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo / Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.