Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship (9546 Views)

Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date / Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? / What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
This thread had nothing to do with evolution or creationism yet you somewhat injected that....that's spamming. To redeem you, I challenged you to start a thread on Origins and invite me. Sadly I'd be long dead by the time you gather enough courage to explain to me what amount of faith it takes to believe in 'in the beginning DIRT...'

davien:
Now you accuse me of spamming? lol,I know you're at your last straw here...so you'll either start lying or insulting to defend young earth creationism.... grin
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
vooks:
Google 'Adieu Lucy'
This is an example of a citation - http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2015/150401/ncomms7690/full/ncomms7690.html

Do you have any or not? If you do, you can respond in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2250358/what-argument-against-evolution
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Google 'Adieu Lucy' and then revert
DProDG:

This is an example of a citation - http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2015/150401/ncomms7690/full/ncomms7690.html

Do you have any or not? If you do, you can respond in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2250358/what-argument-against-evolution
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
vooks:
Google 'Adieu Lucy' and then revert
If you cannot even back up your assertions, how do you expect to be taken seriously? You might as well tell me to google 'evolution is a lie'.
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
'Adieu Lucy' is in French. Hoping you understand the language
DProDG:

If you cannot even back up your assertions, how do you expect to be taken seriously? You might as well tell me to google 'evolution is a lie'.
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
davien:
I clicked the link.....And already the flaw I found was you taking his quote as proof against evolution when in 1955 the only evidence for evolution were anatomical and/or behavioural studies plus sone incomplete fossils....Genetics was still unknown at the time so he made a false statement that genetics later on gave more light on....

Another thing was that he died 24 years before the fossil of the "missing link" for bipedal movement was discovered...."lucy" or australopithecus afarensis...

It's more like someone claiming we couldn't achieve human flight in anyway before the wright brothers came along and changed that idea...

Or like Tesla saying Einstein's Relativity Theory is false.

1 Like

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by MrPresident1: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
I see vooks has been having very strong multiple o.rga.sms off my mentions cheesy

Jeremiah 2:14
14 Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled?

Jeremiah 5:19
19 And it shall come to pass, when ye shall say, Wherefore doeth the LORD our God all these things unto us? then shalt thou answer them, Like as ye have forsaken me, and served strange gods in your land, so shall ye serve strangers in a land that is not yours.

Isaiah 14:1-2
1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 6:28am On Apr 25, 2015
Buy a brain and then engage me
MrPresident1:
I see vooks has been having very strong multiple o.rga.sms off my mentions cheesy

Jeremiah 2:14
14 Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled?

Jeremiah 5:19
19 And it shall come to pass, when ye shall say, Wherefore doeth the LORD our God all these things unto us? then shalt thou answer them, Like as ye have forsaken me, and served strange gods in your land, so shall ye serve strangers in a land that is not yours.

Isaiah 14:1-2
1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by MrPresident1: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Deuteronomy 32:30
30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

Romans 11:12
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

vooks:

Buy a brain and then engage me
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Gentile Jew wannabe,
Grow a brain

MrPresident1:
Deuteronomy 32:30
30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

Romans 11:12
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by dayodare49o: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
davien:
I didn't know I had become so popular... grin
And why not expose my glaring holes davidylan or its the usual where you jump into a thread pointing fingers then jump out...

lol...flintstone believers' grin
hmm "popular" good for you anyway!
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 6:15am On Apr 30, 2015
dayodare49o:
hmm "popular" good for you anyway!
I challenged this davien guy to open an Origins thread and invite me, am still waiting. Creationism is not just how life started but how EVERYTHING came about. So you can't possibly debate origin or EVERYTHING (Creationism) against origin of life (evilution) because evolution presupposes existence of matter
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by dayodare49o: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2015
vooks:

I challenged this davien guy to open an Origins thread and invite me, am still waiting. Creationism is not just how life started but how EVERYTHING came about. So you can't possibly debate origin or EVERYTHING (Creationism) against origin of life (evilution) because evolution presupposes existence of matter
And he has not responded. That is why is always good to do not start what you can not push to the end. When he comes I also want to see what is hid brain's capacity good Morning.
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by dayodare49o: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2015
vooks:

And he has not responded. That is why is always good to do not start what you can not push to the end. When he comes I also want to see what is his brain's capacity good Morning.
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by davien(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2015
Probably because I have a life outside NL and I've already stated that evolution isn't the origin of life but the progression of it through inherited traits....
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
davien:
Probably because I have a life outside NL and I've already stated that evolution isn't the origin of life but the progression of it through inherited traits....

So you lose your life when trolling?
Creationism is about ORIGIN both of life and matter. You can ONLY compare it with any other belief/science of the same.
Before you start flapping gums about how we had RNA forming in the primordial soup, get a basic idea of where the soup,came from cool
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by davien(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
vooks:

So you lose your life when trolling?
Creationism is about ORIGIN both of life and matter. You can ONLY compare it with any other belief/science of the same.
Before you start flapping gums about how we had RNA forming in the primordial soup, get a basic idea of where the soup,came from cool
it's a pity.....now you're comparing the "rna-world hypothesis" with creationism...
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
davien:
it's a pity.....now you're comparing the "rna-world hypothesis" with creationism...
A troll,spammer and a coward all rolled into one. When is the thread coming up?
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by davien(m): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
vooks:

A troll,spammer and a coward all rolled into one. When is the thread coming up?
insult me all you like that won't make me start a thread on a non-argument..
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 7:30am On May 01, 2015
davien:
insult me all you like that won't make me start a thread on a non-argument..

Then don't you ever bring your silly anti-creationism taunts again cool
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by davien(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2015
vooks:

Then don't you ever bring your silly anti-creationism taunts again cool
lol.....so you're butthurt? Flintstones believer! cheesy
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 9:12am On May 04, 2015
davien:
lol.....so you're butthurt? Flintstones believer! cheesy
'In the beginning God...' Vs 'in the beginning Dirt...'

Bring it on
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by davien(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2015
vooks:

'In the beginning God...' Vs 'in the beginning Dirt...'

Bring it on
lol...again ironically you're insulting your own belief...

Is dust not what you're "created" from? grin

1 Like

Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 9:22am On May 04, 2015
davien:
lol...again ironically your insulting your own belief...

Is dust not what you're "created" from? grin

God made that dirt you negro windbag cool
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by davien(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2015
vooks:

God made that dirt you negro windbag cool
Explain how "god" can make dirt...by magic?
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 10:07am On May 04, 2015
davien:
Explain how nothing became primordial pool all by itself
Re: MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship by vooks: 11:23am On May 04, 2015
davien:
What is magic?
What is sensible between imagining NOTHING of itself turning into SOMETHING or God doing it?
I would believe in in Japanese volcanoes spewing out Subaru Impreza WRX instead of rocks sooner than evilution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] / Pics:archaeologists Discover The City Of Sodom & Gomorrah Matching Old Testament / Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.