Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ladies Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship, Introverts Or Extroverts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship, Introverts Or Extroverts? (785 Views)

Introverts Or Extroverts: Whom Do You Prefer? / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship, Introverts Or Extroverts? by Xtianvic(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2015
intoverts are amazing people. If you are not an introvert it looks as if you are living a fake living, when introverts seek to solve problem extroverts seek to party around. Introverts are good listeners. which is an essential tool in business and marketing, it follows the saying: we have two ears and one mouth use them proportionately.extroverts dont know how it feels attempting to drag introverts out of their personality and solitude. Conversely, introverts dont know how painful their silence may be. Introverts are great thinkers and some of them are good at giving silent treatment while extroverts may give you a hot slap or even go to the etreme of beating you up as the argument goes on... So ladies which one do you prefer inrelationship intoverts or extroverts?
Re: Ladies Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship, Introverts Or Extroverts? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2015
As an introverted person, I think it would be right to say that I going into a relationship with an extrovert would be the best because that would help compliment some of my shortcomings as an introvert.

But the truth is, there are some things an extrovert would never understand about introverts. They always find it hard to comprehend some of the. things we love doing like
Preferring to stay at home reading instead of going for a party or preferring to chat online instead of making phones calls or meeting people.
Preferring solitude, peace and quiet and all that.

I have heard stories of introvert-extrovert relationships having problems just because the two couples weren't just compatible as a result o difference in personalities.

I believe different preferences and personal characteristics could help in spicing up a relationship but at the same time, it could still be a crucial factor in the detriment of such relationship.

What introvert-extrovert couples need to work on is "understanding".
Re: Ladies Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship, Introverts Or Extroverts? by vislabraye(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Xtianvic:
intoverts are amazing people. If you are not an introvert it looks as if you are living a fake living, when introverts seek to solve problem extroverts seek to party around. Introverts are good listeners. which is an essential tool in business and marketing, it follows the saying: we have two ears and one mouth use them proportionately.extroverts dont know how it feels attempting to drag introverts out of their personality and solitude. Conversely, introverts dont know how painful their silence may be. Introverts are great thinkers and some of them are good at giving silent treatment while extroverts may give you a hot slap or even go to the etreme of beating you up as the argument goes on... So ladies which one do you prefer inrelationship intoverts or extroverts?

From your explanation, you want ladies to prefer introverts. It's their choice to make
Re: Ladies Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship, Introverts Or Extroverts? by rawpadgin(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2015
I can be both depending on the situation on ground

if there is light, IMO na house things o

if there ain't no light, will be in a fast food joint or somewhere swimming with friends
Re: Ladies Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship, Introverts Or Extroverts? by Xtianvic(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2015
PROUDLY INTROVERT!!! LIKE IF YOU ARE PROUD TO BE ONE

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship, Introverts Or Extroverts? by yomi007k(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2015
missclasssy:
As an introverted person, I think it would be right to say that I going into a relationship with an extrovert would be the best because that would help compliment some of my shortcomings as an introvert.

But the truth is, there are some things an extrovert would never understand about introverts. They always find it hard to comprehend some of the. things we love doing like
Preferring to stay at home reading instead of going for a party or preferring to chat online instead of making phones calls or meeting people.
Preferring solitude, peace and quiet and all that.

I have heard stories of introvert-extrovert relationships having problems just because the two couples weren't just compatible as a result o difference in personalities.

I believe different preferences and personal characteristics could help in spicing up a relationship but at the same time, it could still be a crucial factor in the detriment of such relationship.

What introvert-extrovert couples need to work on is "understanding".

I feel u
Re: Ladies Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship, Introverts Or Extroverts? by Mprex(f): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
introvert+introvert=us cool

(1) (Reply)

Attention. Matured Minds Only. / Message To Ladies About Tattoo. Pls Read / Guys Would You Let Your Dad See Your Wife's Private Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.