Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… (4856 Views)

Why hate the word "No Man's Land", But refer To Niger Delta Oil As Nigerian Oil? / You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas / You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by OrIandoOwoh(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2015
Lagos belong to the Edos...
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2015
emeritus856:

Buhahahaha. Chime Chukwuma is drunk. Yeebhoes has more population than Yoruba in Lagos. Ahahahahaha. See what malaria can cause to the body. Lmaoo

Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2015
emeritus856:

Chime Chibuzor Chukwuma, Your foolishness and stupidity is legendary.

That's an insult I already dished out to u long ago.
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Fash20: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2015
chuna1985:

I bet u reside in ogbomosho.
I am surulere's finest if you don't know.
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Fash20:
I am surulere's finest if you don't know.

Lmao. Surulere igbo population is out of this world. I always speak only igbo wen I come there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by disumusa: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2015
imhotep:
Writing long articles will not change the status of Lagos as "no mans land". smiley
it will no change the fact that ibos are wanderal and osu of nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Fash20: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Lmao. Surulere igbo population is out of this world. I always speak only igbo wen I come there.
liar liar
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by disumusa: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Quote me anywhere, If there's xenophobic fight in Lagos, igbos will slaughter more Yorubas because their population is higher than that of Yorubas.
these ibo are boudles of noise maker,
last week i was at aja road were we had argumen with one ibo trader,these yoruba boys came back and remove shirt and shoe in the shop, the guy could not say aword, he was looking like morol.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2015
disumusa:
last week i was at aja road were we had argumen with one ibo trader,these yoruba boys came back and remove shirt and shoe in the shop, the guy could not say aword, he was looking like morol.

Kai musa , why lie

Let's just wait for it to happen.
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2015
Fash20:
liar liar

Mr man u don't come from Lagos, ur a visitor just like every other igbo. Ur parents are from ogbomosho, ogun and their likes so shut up.

I come into surulere sometimes, stay for 3 weeks n speak only igbo.... without having a need to speak English.... unalresdy dig.
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Kingspin(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Is Abuja a no man`s land? People just settle for rubbish talks and irrelevant things.
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Kingspin(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
disumusa:
Does that make sense? If ur holding some one down, u also hold urself.
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Fash20: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Mr man u don't come from Lagos, ur a visitor just like every other igbo. Ur parents are from ogbomosho, ogun and their likes so shut up.

I come into surulere sometimes, stay for 3 weeks n speak only igbo.... without having a need to speak English.... unalresdy dig.
because you lived in surulere for three weeks and speak igbo with your family then you conclude that igbo are more populous than yorubas only mumu reason like that.

I'm not a stranger in Lag. Lag is a yoruba land just as Enugu is an igbo land. If anything happens(violence), you are the one that will carry your bags and flee to the Southeast. You do not know much about Lag just admit it simple!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by vicadex07(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Fashola n thienubu olopo eyes massively rigged the election to favor Ambode which was their candidate. They even went to the extent of making sure that most igbos never had access to their voters card.

Check wella, if igbos make up 5% of Lagos, what scared the lagoon commander into threatening the igbos on whom to vote

Why igbo people and PDP sef no follow rig am. I thought you people own and control Lagos now

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fash20:
because you lived in surulere for three weeks and speak igbo with your family then you conclude that igbo are more populous than yorubas only mumu reason like that.

I'm not a stranger in Lag. Lag is a yoruba land just as Enugu is an igbo land. If anything happens(violence), you are the one that will carry your bags and flee to the Southeast. You do not know much about Lag just admit it simple!

Nah, I am the S.I unit of waka about, there's no place I never go..... I move uncontrollably.

In Surulere and very many other places in Lagos, Marketers carry bus with loud speaker n sell Goko cleanser.... The CD they slot in is igbo language.

U have never been to enugu so u cant tell how it is.
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
Cholls:
my brother what i noticed again about the igbo in lagos is that they always act aggressive when ever they go into minor argument with other tribes expecially the yoruba's. Why is that?
its simple. Yorubas are cowards

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by vicadex07(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
OrIandoOwoh:
Lagos belong to the Edos...
And the edos belong to yorubas.

BASTARD

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
vicadex07:

Why igbo people and PDP sef no follow rig am. I thought you people own and control Lagos now

No matter how u try to deviate from topic n twist things, Lagos na no mans land n if u people keep selling ur land as a result of poverty, it will become igbo land.
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Intrepid01(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
kobokokabaka:

My friend shut up.. Lagos is a no mans land.
If you talk too much about it the Igbos will even take it away from the yorubas and chase dem out like we did to hausas in kano during the last crisis..
Look at ur mouth like "xenophobia" in South africa

Wow, you chased out the Hausas in Kano?

Yes you did it in 1966 especially remembering the pogrom and genocide issh.

You people are just genetically chest beaters.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Fash20: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Nah, I am the S.I unit of waka about, there's no place I never go..... I move uncontrollably.

In Surulere and very many other places in Lagos, Marketers carry bus with loud speaker n sell Goko cleanser.... The CD they slot in is igbo language.

U have never been to enugu so u cant tell how it is.
liar. Its in Pidgin...I can quote some for yo "Mr(whatever) goko cleanser e go kill all the yama yama bacteria wea dey your body..."

Even if it is in igbo, wtf does that have to do with igbo population in Lag. You need to start reasoning with your brain not your d..k

No insult
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fash20:
liar. Its in Pidgin...I can quote some for yo "Mr(whatever) goko cleanser e go kill all the yama yama bacteria wea dey your body..."

Even if it is in igbo, wtf does that have to do with igbo population in Lag. You need to start reasoning with your brain not your d..k

No insult

Hey foool, I can't market/sell my products in igbo language if a huge chunk of that locality ain't igbo.

Or are u trying to say Yoruba people now speak n understand igbo
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
The long and short is that

Lagos is still a no man's land. A conquered city. Colonial settlement. Benin military outpost. Portuguese slaves enclave. Developed largely by Igbo grin grin

*copied

One love

One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Politically...yellowbars are slaves to abokis

Territorially, yellowbars are slaves to igbos

OldJohn:
The long and short is that

Lagos is still a no man's land. A conquered city. Colonial settlement. Benin military outpost. Portuguese slaves enclave. Developed largely by Igbo grin grin

*copied

One love

One Nigeria
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by OrIandoOwoh(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
vicadex07:

And the edos belong to yorubas.

BASTARD
and the edos speak Yoruba right?
1DIOT!!
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Fash20: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Hey foool, I can't market/sell my products in igbo language if a huge chunk of that locality ain't igbo.

Or are u trying to say Yoruba people now speak n understand igbo
Get the Bleep out of my sight you this bleeped up jobless man.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fash20:
Get the Bleep out of my sight you this bleeped up jobless man.

lol. Nice.
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Tolatutu: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
It was obvious who owns Lagos when the Igbo cowards could do nothing but let the Oba have his way after he threaded them with the lagoon grin bunch of retards that will still continue to bow down to our iyalojas and bablojas even in markets where they are more grin

When Nigeria separates let's see how the goats want to carry Lagos to the SE grin clowns

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Fash20: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
chuna1985:

lol. Nice.
gud
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by lekan29ice(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
kobokokabaka:

My friend shut up.. Lagos is a no mans land.
If you talk too much about it the Igbos will even take it away from the yorubas and chase dem out like we did to hausas in kano during the last crisis..
Look at ur mouth like "xenophobia" in South africa
when and where did u chase the hausas in kano ? Did u know how many igbos left kano because of elections.. Without crisis no igbo ( keke driver) can enter hausas dominated areas, they works within sabon gari ... Thank God for the Yoruba tolerance..
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Olayinka8793(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Lagos Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’ But… by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 01, 2015
Meanwhile, Lagos continues to be ==>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included / An Igbo Man Who Attends Church Pastored By Yoruba Is An slowpoke -nnamdi Kanu / Who Did This To Buhari Will Not Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.