Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,702 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court (19361 Views)

My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by badesco(m): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
As an adage goes, because a woman has children for you, that does not mean she cant kill you. Men watch your back and always learn to sleep with one eye open at night. Women are nothing but evil creature from satan.
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by free2ryhme: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
DuchessLily:
Evil woman!

If u investigate d man's past now , it could be dat he took a good lady for granted, and chose dis evil woman over d nice lady... Seen it b4

most useless assumption ever grin grin
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Atmmachine(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
deevatee:
grin Iti! Who die for here now?

Iru ewu

Don't you know what [size=90pt]SARCASM [/size] IS ??

Your [size=40pt]MUMU[/size] uses [size=90pt]4G NETWORK[/size]
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by deevatee(f): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eyaaa!!! E pain u reach like dis...sory. O!
Atmmachine:

Iru ewu

Don't you know what [size=90pt]SARCASM [/size] IS ??

Your [size=40pt]MUMU[/size] uses [size=90pt]4G NETWORK[/size]
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Atmmachine(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
deevatee:
Eyaaa!!! E pain u reach like dis...sory. O!

[size=20pt]Smelly pusssy[/size]

Why should i be pained ?? You must be a learner

Your breath [size=90pt]STINKS[/size]
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Atmmachine(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
deevatee:
Eyaaa!!! E pain u reach like dis...[size=60pt]sory.[/size] O!

Your father wasted his hard earned money sending you to school

Part-time [size=80pt]HARLOT[/size]
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
badesco:
As an adage goes, because a woman has children for you, that does not mean she cant kill you. Men watch your back and always learn to sleep with one eye open at night. Women are nothing but evil creature from satan.

hehehehe

but this woman in question didn't bore the man any children self
she had all her children from the first marriage
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by deevatee(f): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
God bless u bro,wish u d same.
Atmmachine:

[size=20pt]Smelly pusssy[/size]

Why should i be pained ?? You must be a learner

Your breath [size=90pt]STINKS[/size]
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Atmmachine(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
deevatee:
God bless u bro,wish u d same.

I will give you a 5 months [size=20pt]BAN[/size] if you quote me again.

You're beautiful though -

Will you be my [size=90pt]GIRLFRIEND ?? shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by DuchessLily(f): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
sauceny:

& what makes you think the woman is evil & What if the man was telling lies¿

Possible!

That's why d woman is in court there too , to defend herself
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
This OP seems like you're a reporter for divorce cases? grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:
And case is in the famous Igando court cheesy
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Islie: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
sauceny:
Lies upon lies,so court could rule in his favour.... I don't believe this man.

Believe a woman that runs a beer parlour at your peril
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:

We always learn from someone pitfall

That's whygringrin
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
DuchessLily:

Possible!

That's why d woman is in court there too , to defend herself

Looool,why are you thinking like a cockroach!

Before where were you expecting her to be,at home¿
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by cococandy(f): 1:25am On Apr 22, 2015
CFCfan:

And case is in the famous Igando court cheesy
as in eh.

Always igando and ejigbo courts.

After they will say rate of divorce is high in the west. Only lagos divorce outnumbers the whole of those in the west grin
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 22, 2015
cococandy:
as in eh.

Always igando and ejigbo courts.

After they will say rate of divorce is high in the west. Onky lagos divorce outnumbers the whole of those in the west grin
Don't let them catch you grin There is no divorce in Nigeria grin
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by cococandy(f): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2015
Nonsense story.

These Lagos people again grin
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by deevatee(f): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2015
After insulting my father?
Atmmachine:

I will give you a 5 months [size=20pt]BAN[/size] if you quote me again.

You're beautiful though -

Will you be my [size=90pt]GIRLFRIEND ?? shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
deevatee:
After insulting my father?

seems you and this guy knows una self from somewhere with all the insult flowing from left to right
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
cococandy:
Nonsense story.

These Lagos people again grin

nah the Hollywood of Nigeria

where you hear all kinds of divorce casessad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? / Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.