Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,656 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Traces Of Blood In My 4 Months Old Caucasian Stool - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Traces Of Blood In My 4 Months Old Caucasian Stool (842 Views)

8 Weeks Old Caucasian Shepherd Puppies For Sale . / My 4 Month Rottweiler Has Scabs At The Elbow / My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traces Of Blood In My 4 Months Old Caucasian Stool by Tgen: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Saw some blood this morning in the stool of my four months old caucasian. She have been having some issues eating so i put her on some multivitamin tab. please, what could cause the blood in her stool? and the stool was watery this morning.
Re: Traces Of Blood In My 4 Months Old Caucasian Stool by Yush(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Sorry to hear this, smelly stool? Might be Parvo kicking in. Engage a vet ASAP!
Re: Traces Of Blood In My 4 Months Old Caucasian Stool by arcbay(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Ever heard of the deadly Parvo virus?!!! Mate, act fast, and quickly too...This virus kills dogs within days. And please if you have more dogs, try quarantine this infected dog, also treat the other dogs against the virus...
Re: Traces Of Blood In My 4 Months Old Caucasian Stool by cassytoons: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
lethargy, loss of appetite, blood in stool.... u better start treating for Parvo. Pray its not Parvo, Its not a pleasant experience, lost 4 dogs to this
Re: Traces Of Blood In My 4 Months Old Caucasian Stool by Haryobame: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tgen:
Saw some blood this morning in the stool of my four months old caucasian. She have been having some issues eating so i put her on some multivitamin tab. please, what could cause the blood in her stool? and the stool was watery this morning.
bad market...dats parvo oh...u need to call u vet.. Nw...

(1) (Reply)

Cuddliest Dog Breed Ever / Rabies / My GSD Is On Heat. When Should I Mate? Somebody Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.