Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck (4489 Views)

Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) / This 3months Old Male Boerboel Pup Is 60k / 8 Weeks Old Caucasian Shepherd Puppies For Sale . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by olisafincy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
My dog with move if i put a chain on it and its about three months old stayed with me for about three days now, help if you have experienced this before.

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by surelove(f): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Free the thing na

1 Like

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by olisafincy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
please bro explain properly

3 Likes

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by tempest01(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Entice him...maybe wave a piece of meat at him, or take him for a jog or something....

Let putting on a chain bring good memories. Maybe with time, he'll get used to it

2 Likes

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by harwe: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Did you call this a Caucasian?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by Alpacino85(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is that a caucasian or ekuke?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by philfrey08: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lawd JISOS!!!! is this a Caucasian or Crockashian....
Pls dont misuse and insult that dog name... CAucasians are good looking mighty and graceful dogs

6 Likes

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by kunlesufyan(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lmao!!! No offense but this is what they call a Caucasian
https://www.nairaland.com/2434601/just-imported-male-caucasian-puppy
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by yurme(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oh lawd grin faintz* ahhhhhh
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by KingAfo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
It's a pencil mouth Caucasian

8 Likes

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by Coldplay007(f): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
@OP! Why will you put a chain on a dog's (whatever the breed) neck without using a collar?
I feel like tying that chain around your neck.. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by officialteemi(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
dis na local dog nao
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by fredrisky: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
dont try it again .....stay with the dog 4more then 2weeks and then try it just have patience nd buy collar for dat
dats nt a caucencian bro its a mix with gsd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by femiranking28(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Even Caucasian mix with Gsd never ds like this

1 Like

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by olisafincy(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Thank bro, i appreciate your advice, yesterday my friend who have experience in training dog assisted me in pulling the dog....and my dog moved with a chain. cool
fredrisky:
dont try it again .....stay with the dog 4more then 2weeks and then try it just have patience nd buy collar for dat
dats nt a caucencian bro its a mix with gsd
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by Baroba(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2015
grin OP no send anybody sef, he just thanked the people wey give advice and ignored the rest, now that's maturity.. Look after you pet bro..

4 Likes

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by olisafincy(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2015
My oga mi no be like that nah, im happy the way everyone responded to my dogs case. At least i learnt that my dog aint Caucasian but GSD mix breed. Im a novice in pet training and this is actually my first ever pet and i have a dream to train it as a sniffer dog and when that dream comes through i will be back to thank you guys once again and in the future this solution will help someone else.
Baroba:
grin OP no send anybody sef, he just thanked the people wey give advice and ignored the rest, now that's maturity.. Look after you pet bro..

1 Like

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by femiranking28(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Baroba:
I tell you the op amazed me
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by Eveezy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
When dogs are newly brought to a home they tend to be shy, especially if d previous owner gave it no training, I got a 5 month old gsd some time bk thatt was also shy and wouldn't walk on chains\leash she would rather lie down on d ground and not move, she would cower with fear, I only needed to disover wat she loves, she was used to being indoors and loved outddoors but scared of everything outtside. She also loved food, I continued feeding her and she grew attached to me nd soon while eatting I put d chain on her collar and lifted d food, she kept on following it until she didn't realize she was on leash, I eventually trainedd her to walk offleash first, and with time she loved chains, d moment I pick up d chain even if its in my room and shez outsyd, she would start barking cos she knows its time to go out, another secret is for u to pick a particular time she goes for walk, mine was 7pm, once its time, she starts barking, I understood her but other people didn't and thought she was just making unecessary noise. Just show her love, train her to follow u without d chains and if she likes food use my method, and gradually mk her get used to d chain, u can't force it. 3 months is even still early to learn, mine was 5 month without any training whatsoever, so I started from d scratch, just be patient and don't drag her, cos it would only mk her more scared cos she doesn't understand wat u want her to do as she has never been made to do so
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by olisafincy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks man , im grateful for the info
Eveezy:
When dogs are newly brought to a home they tend to be shy, especially if d previous owner gave it no training, I got a 5 month old gsd some time bk thatt was also shy and wouldn't walk on chains\leash she would rather lie down on d ground and not move, she would cower with fear, I only needed to disover wat she loves, she was used to being indoors and loved outddoors but scared of everything outtside. She also loved food, I continued feeding her and she grew attached to me nd soon while eatting I put d chain on her collar and lifted d food, she kept on following it until she didn't realize she was on leash, I eventually trainedd her to walk offleash first, and with time she loved chains, d moment I pick up d chain even if its in my room and shez outsyd, she would start barking cos she knows its time to go out, another secret is for u to pick a particular time she goes for walk, mine was 7pm, once its time, she starts barking, I understood her but other people didn't and thought she was just making unecessary noise. Just show her love, train her to follow u without d chains and if she likes food use my method, and gradually mk her get used to d chain, u can't force it. 3 months is even still early to learn, mine was 5 month without any training whatsoever, so I started from d scratch, just be patient and don't drag her, cos it would only mk her more scared cos she doesn't understand wat u want her to do as she has never been made to do so
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by Baroba(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
olisafincy:
My oga mi no be like that nah, im happy the way everyone responded to my dogs case. At least i learnt that my dog aint Caucasian but GSD mix breed. Im a novice in pet training and this is actually my first ever pet and i have a dream to train it as a sniffer dog and when that dream comes through i will be back to thank you guys once again and in the future this solution will help someone else.

Am just saying you do have the patience of a saint and appear equally humble, 99.9% of people here would have gone off the handle if anyone criticise their dog.. Keep it up bro, its a wonderful virtue to have, good luck with the training..

We are all learning, that's why we come here, nobody here is an expert in my opinion..
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by Ekiseme(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lol @ some comments
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by benedictjohn(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Maturity Speaks louder Than Voice...
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by Stancity(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2015
Take a good look at the size of the chain on a 3months old dog, that alone is a burden to the puppy...

That chain is meant for a Lion...

2 Likes

Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by olisafincy(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2015
Some ppl just funny............lolz
cry
Stancity:
Take a good look at the size of the chain on a 3months old dog, that alone is a burden to the puppy...

That chain is meant for a Lion...
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by Jayjay0(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Caucasian are very hairy
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by olisafincy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
My girl has grown big.
Now she loves to move on chain.
you don't need to drag it.
THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR ADVICE
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by naijainfogalery: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oh when I got my GSD she was very playful and stuff , the moment I took her home and put a belt on its neck that was when the problem started. She started acting sick and would not move or play i was scared and confused so I needed to adjust the colar immediately I removed it o boy she activated back get play mode
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by olisafincy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
This is exactly what i experienced during the time i got my this dog, it scared me nah so i brought the issue here and experts assisted me.
naijainfogalery:
Oh when I got my GSD she was very playful and stuff , the moment I took her home and put a belt on its neck that was when the problem started. She started acting sick and would not move or play i was scared and confused so I needed to adjust the colar immediately I removed it o boy she activated back get play mode
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by olisafincy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Now when you put chain on the neck it means lets go.
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by olisafincy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Everybody loves the colour of my dog.
Re: My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck by olumig(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Had the same issue with my Cane Corso, what i did was to put the leash on him let him run around with it so that he becomes comfortable with it, after that walked him with an Adult dog.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of My GSD / Here's What Happens When A Pit Bull Fights A Porcupine / Funny & Touching Dog Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.