Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' (51979 Views)

Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber / Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again / Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by Adetula1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
story for the gods.were the robbers operating when he got to the spot or playing whot?
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by ilus1: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Voice Calls
Internet
Video call
VOIP
Conference call
SOS button with Geo location
SMS
Wide range of satellite phone accessories.

CONTACT US:
www.talia.net
joshua@talia.net

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by onuwaje(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
GogetterMD:
You can't walk lagos to ibadan in 12 hours. That smells fishy
I dey. Try reason this guy matter since

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by mikolo80: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
9jatriot:

You should try cycling. I know some guys who cycled from ph to lag on a weekend. (3 days)
'twas a military exercise,no "vehiculing"
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by 9jatriot(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
mikolo80:
'twas a military exercise,no "vehiculing"

Oh ok. Nice one
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
People should know that he did not make a Promise, it was a bet. So dont gimme that "our leaders should learn from him" talk. Our leaders have been placing bets on us thats why we r where we r today. Funny how a man will trek from Lagos to Abuja just to honor a debt but to honor a vow made to a wife to stay faithful is a problem.

The guy is your average gambler that lost jare
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
We should allow this matter rest. Only those who didn't follow from the beginning are d ones doubting. Its possible to trek from lag to abuja within 20days. Hell even a typical kenyan might do it in 10days.

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by freshcvv(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
GogetterMD:

That's 13 hrs, not 12 oga.

Did he pass through the normal highways or there are shortcuts?
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by Bigdreams(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
It's a feat that will go down in the history books.

Kudos to him.

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by GogetterMD(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
freshcvv:

That's 13 hrs, not 12 oga.

Did he pass through the normal highways or there are shortcuts?

Oga, ati 12 ati 13 hours, kini iyato? just an extra 6km max
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by freshcvv(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
GogetterMD:

Oga, ati 12 ati 13 hours, kini iyato? just an extra 6km max

Fool and foolish, kini iyato?

Can you trek that "just 6km" for nothing?
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by PrinceMario(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
ibson99:
If you have faith you can move mountain. GEJ till 2019..
The earlier u wake up from your dream,the better it will be for u. so as not to commit suicide after may29.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don't believe this crap abeg angry

Inside this scorching sun? If I hear grin the guy go don die teytey! I have a feeling is trekking started from Niger state.
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by Cjizzy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Let's just face the truth this is a very healthy looking lie

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by bettercreature(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
This guy can lie its not possible to walk lagos ibadan for 12hours
its just impossible

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by Realdeals(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lagos-Ibadan in 13hrs undecided 160km this is not possible

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by iykepromotions: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
GogetterMD:
are you talking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by dayowunmi(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don't believe this guy, 12 hours trekking from lagos to ibadan! Which parts of Lagos was his take off point? Even if he were staying on the outskirts, can a human being trek 12 hours non stop? Even a machine will need some form of recuperation or rest, whether he's fulani or whatever tribe its not possible. Lagos ibadan expressway alone sef you can't do that in 12 hours on FOOT. An educated mind is skeptical we have to ask questions contrary to the criticism of some calling us bad belle's for asking questions. You can't just accept assertions without question.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by AlPeter: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
to all those saying lagos to Ibadan in 12hrs is impossible seems you have never experienced lagos Ibadan express way hold up before.... due to hold up i once had to trek around redeem to ojota though i got a bus after berger, took approximately 2hrs 30min this was after I have gone through a lot ordeals during my journey.

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by MOA15(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Did he wear the same cloth throughout the duration of d "walk"? Something is tell me this guy took a cab, and he started thee trek at the boundary of each city/town.. scam alert!!!

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by RobinHez(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Picture of robbers giving you purewater or...adonbilivit!

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by RobinHez(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
AlPeter:
to all those saying lagos to Ibadan in 12hrs is impossible seems you have never experienced lagos Ibadan express way hold up before.... due to hold up i once had to trek around redeem to ojota though i got a bus after berger, took approximately 2hrs 30min this was after I have gone through a lot ordeals during my journey.
So if it took u such time to get to ojota, how long do u think it will take to ibadan?

#lets stop deceiving ourselves

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by Kassidy90(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
GogetterMD:
Ibadan is not that far now, if not for traffic..
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by kuuljay(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
mikolo80:
160km in 13hrs
are you serious
that is over 12 km per hour

i have personally run 43km in 3hrs+ but that is a one time thing
not sustainable for 19days
in disputing this guy you shot yourself on the foot bro if you run for an hour the next hour of your running wunt be different from walking and 43k in 3hours....i was once a soldier bross...don't lie
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by kuuljay(m): 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
We should allow this matter rest. Only those who didn't follow from the beginning are d ones doubting. Its possible to trek from lag to abuja within 20days. Hell even a typical kenyan might do it in 10days.
don't mind them if you go to military depot and ask about endurance race you will find out that fulanis are sometimes ahead the horse that clears way for the marathon soldiers.if some of those fulanis are conscripted into the olimpics Kenya no go see our bac grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by kuuljay(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
I don't believe this crap abeg angry

Inside this scorching sun? If I hear grin the guy go don die teytey! I have a feeling is trekking started from Niger state.
limited knowledge people trek through the Sahara desert to mekka from naija.open your Google map sweerie
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by peteruuu(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
grin this guy too don begin his own story be dat o

either story for the gods or whatever undecided

BUT I don't care ! undecided
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by Bonapart(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
That one no be treking.....
Person go trek and enter inside hotel, eat big big meat , drink and relax then continue the next day...
Men don trek ×2 of that....
Guinness book of record ko coke book of record ni
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by Jennifer4christ: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Good day Nairalanders...

My name is Jennifer and I reside in Owerri, Imo state.
I am a school certificate holder with little hope of tertiary education.
Someone advised me to open a Nairaland account and ask for help, so I'm new here.
With the assurance I was given, I promise to testify here, if I get my breakthrough from Nairaland.

Why I came writing this now is because I lost my job as a cleaner at one of First Bank branches in Owerri.
The area manager came to our branch 2 weeks ago and after a series of complaints about almost everything that day, I was relieved of my job.
It still beats my imagination why I was singled out to be sacked.
Why me?
Why just me?
I still can't bear it up till now, since I fend for myself.
The money I have with me is fast running out and I desperately need a job from a good samaritan reading this now.

Please, if anyone can help me get a good paying job or connect me with someone who can give me a good job IN OWERRI, IMO STATE, I will forever be grateful.

I know this is risky, but I need help desperately, hence, I am putting up my number for possible contact and help.
I am not a sex-worker please and I will never be one, I only need a decent job.
So please, I pray no one misunderstands my intentions.

May God almighty reward those who will run to my aid at this frustrating moment of my life, Amen!

My number is 08172982883.
God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by airzzee(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
I respect APC script-writers. Whoever sees them should tell them I duff my hat for them. They are wonderful stunt-makers.
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by Beesluv: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
hmmm
Re: Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' by ZUBY77(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Yea.. Elephants and Lions also gave you lunch and dinner.
The Birds sang for you too while you trekked.

Anu Ofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Obasanjo Receives Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso In Abeokuta (Photos) / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.