Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Apathy Of The Igbos Towards The Northerners And Yorubas (A HISTORICAL VIEW) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apathy Of The Igbos Towards The Northerners And Yorubas (A HISTORICAL VIEW) (3384 Views)

Voter Apathy Mars Rep Bye-election In Lagos / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) / List Of Northerners And Their Appointments Under Gej's Government! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Apathy Of The Igbos Towards The Northerners And Yorubas (A HISTORICAL VIEW) by pazienza(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
jpphilips:

go and read

Read whose story? Cos I have my own version of the story, and in that version, Nigeria never fed Biafra, instead they were trying to poison the food meant to be brought to Biafra, by the donor agencies and they also blocked the sea route Biafra had been using to import her food supplies.
Re: Apathy Of The Igbos Towards The Northerners And Yorubas (A HISTORICAL VIEW) by jpphilips(m): 12:33am On Apr 22, 2015
grin
pazienza:

Read whose story? Cos I have my own version of the story, and in that version, Nigeria never fed Biafra, instead they were trying to poison the food meant to be brought to Biafra, by the donor agencies and they also blocked the sea route Biafra had been using to import her food supplies.

grin
pazienza:

Re: Apathy Of The Igbos Towards The Northerners And Yorubas (A HISTORICAL VIEW) by adconline(m): 5:27am On Apr 22, 2015
koma1:
Northernance voted massively for OBJ in 1999 & 2003
Comprehension is ur problem. They voted OBJ because of a fellow northerner, Atiku.. Show me when they voted en masse for a presidential/vp candidate who is not from their region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fighting Going On In Nass Right Now / Armsgate: We Will Recover To The Last Kobo, EFCC Chairman Vows / 26 Csos Move To Back IPOB For Referendum On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.