Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Google "Find My Phone" And You Can Find Your Smartphone Or Even Call Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google "Find My Phone" And You Can Find Your Smartphone Or Even Call Your Phone (410 Views)

How To Watch The Big Brother Naija Show Live On Your Smartphone Or PC Free / 5 Ways To Protect/guard Your Android Smartphone Or Tablet Against Malware Attack / How I Lost My Phone And Lessons To Be Learnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google "Find My Phone" And You Can Find Your Smartphone Or Even Call Your Phone by darilldrems: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Google recently launched a feature on Google chrome and Google search that can help you find the location of your phone or even call your phone for you if its within your house but not sure where you put it.

All you have to do is login to your google chrome account with the account you use on your google search and type "Find my phone" is the search box.

The search result will be a map showing the location of your phone and a button to ring your phone.

Read more on how to set up the feature here: http://news.bestprices.ng/find-your-android-phone-with-google
Re: Google "Find My Phone" And You Can Find Your Smartphone Or Even Call Your Phone by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Google "Find My Phone" And You Can Find Your Smartphone Or Even Call Your Phone by Abduletudaye(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Google "Find My Phone" And You Can Find Your Smartphone Or Even Call Your Phone by mjames: 1:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Great

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Blackberry Subscription Is Problematic Since Yesterday Afternoon / Risky Rescue Chetas Tool [android/ios] Free No Pass Haken / How To Install Android 5.0 Lolipop On Galaxy S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.