Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. (1425 Views)

Some Ways Ladies Make Life Difficult For Potential Husbands / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by shumuel(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands.

Sometimes a little mistake could make a big deal and ladies most times make these simple mistakes which usually cause them big losses, not to waste much of your time below are Ten out of numerous things ladies do that makes them lose Good men that could had been potential Husbands or the man that could had walked her down the aisles.

So here we go.

1. Wearing A Ring
I don't know if its swagg or they just can't wait to have one, some ladies love wearing rings especially the one that looks like Wedding Rings, i once had a female friend who is so guilty of this, infact she had three Wedding Rings that she wears, i asked her why and her reply was ''I just don't want a boyfriend now, so i wear a ring to scare guys off'' and ladies just has she had mentioned, it really scares some guys off and just so you know one of them could had been the bestman ever.

2. Posting selfies with babies And Using It as Dp.
Everyone loves to take a selfie with beautiful babies especially if its your niece or nephew but where most ladies 'shot theirselves in the foot' is when she tag it ''selfie with my baby,'' ''Isn't my baby beautiful'' or ''Thank God its a Boy'' things like these makes some guys to believe its your child and that your are already taken or that you are a single mum.
I know you can't wait to be a mum but please don't let that wish make you lose your man.

3. Playing Married.
I think its frustrastion or what else would make a single lady act married, have met a lot of ladies online and offline claiming married or engaged, only for them to start saying ''I wish i could date you'', ''Are you single ?'' or ''there is nothing stoping us, we can date now'' and then am like 'I thought you are married/engaged or what about your fiance ?' then they are like ''Am single o'' or ''He hasn't married me now'', No! lady, if you start the friendship with me based on lies how do you expect me to believe you or ever take you serious. Why the forming in the first place, if you are single say it, it wont kill you, would it ?

4. Proving Independent.
There is no guy on Planet Earth that don't dislike a fake Big Girl, i mean why should you ever claim to be a big girl and all that, only for you to start begging for recharge cards and N2,000 Bank transfer to pay your bills or for your BIS, ladies stop it! If you know you are going to Beg for cash or gifts in future don't and i repeat don't start the friendship with ''Am Independent'', ''Am a big girl'' or ''Guy please, i pay my own bills'' its stupi.d to do so, very unwise my dear.

5. Over Protective syndrome.
Some ladies are something else, even if the guy approachs her just for directives or somthing simple, she has quickly build a wall and shes already like, nikka please..., ladies not every guy that walks up to you is interested in you and even if, at least let him have his say, he is not going to force himself on you, would he ?

6. Uncultured Behaviours.
Some ladies are just rude, party animals, lazy, dirty, nightcrawlers, the lists are endless, all these and many more are just turn-offs to most guys out there and immediately they spot these characters in you they scram ''speak to their heels'', so try and change, you can go for counceling if needed.

7. Too Forward
Some ladies just jump into conclusions without waiting the next minute, guys don't like this. If you feel he wants to marry you wait till he says so and not just rush into annoucing it to the whole world and if you think or suspect him cheating on you, try discussing it in a simple and friendly conversation.

8. Too Materialistic
hmm... this is where the ladies would raise eye brows, but lets be realistic here, if your brothers girlfriend is too demanding, wont you complain about her, so why are doing the same to your boyfriend who is someone else brother, ladies take it easy, even if he is rich it doesn't give you a reason to ask for the whole Earth.

9. Not Religious.
I have found out that most men prefare the religious ladies, am not refaring to SU ''over born again ladies'', but a lady that has and belief in a ''faith'', who Prays and goes to church, even if he himself doesn't, more than a lady that sleeps on a Sunday.

10. Bad Cooks.
Men loves food, so having a bad cook as a wife is something all men pray against, at least have a little skill in that department rather than just being a Bad one or one with no knowledge about cooking at all, it drives men mad and even if he marries you, he will still go out to date a 'good cook'' side chic. So its never too late to start learning some cooking skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice one Op 。。。cool

But as for me, jez gimme a lady with big boobs and forget about the rest. . .
No matter how ugly she looks.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by Rapzino: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Incase....
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by iphanyiuma(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
The posters above me are **D you know ...waiting for the poster below
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice points..

Wats d poster above me feeling like sef?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by shumuel(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:
Nice one Op 。。。cool

I find that hard to believe, would you cover her face with an handkerchief when bleeping ?
Bro soon you would get tired of her face and start wishing for something more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
shumuel:

I find that hard to believe, would you cover her face with an handkerchief when bleeping ?
Bro soon you would get tired of her face and start wishing for something more.
forget, plastic surgery will beautify her tongue
All i need is natural big boobs cool
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
iphanyiuma:
The posters above me are **D you know ...waiting for the poster below
why you no talk amu finish undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by petkoffDrake(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
am single! cry
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by iphanyiuma(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

why you no talk amu finish undecided
I no carry sword enter this thread so I no fit fight
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by shumuel(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

forget, plastic surgery will beautify her tongue
All i need is natural big boobs cool

So the face can be fake ''Plastic'', its the boobs that has to be Natural, ok i hear you, nice one.

I just hope the face won't melt when the heat of the passion ''Bleeping'' get too intensed tongue
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by fuckshit: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
fücking nice grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by shumuel(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
lagmostkuit post=

32952645:

Nice points..

Wats d poster above me feeling like sef?

Thanks
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:
Nice one Op 。。。cool

U and boobs self cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by milky3(f): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
ok.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
byrron:

U and boobs self cheesy

cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice thread tho cheesy,op thumb up.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:

undecided

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by Slimmos(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
just give me a girl with big punnany like borehole.
i like ugly girls, they are turn on for me, hope all is well with me?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by tosyne2much(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Brilliant write-up Shumuel
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by shumuel(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Brilliant write-up Shumuel

Thanks Bro
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by shumuel(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:

Thanks
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
You have forgotten the one mostly common with 9ja girls.......playing hard to get
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by TrishaP(f): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bravo!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by shumuel(m): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
edozie04:
You have forgotten the one mostly common with 9ja girls.......playing hard to get

Yeah that one too
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by shumuel(m): 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
TrishaP:
Bravo!

Thanks, hope you are not guilty of anyone of these
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by Cholls(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
my brother what about does in the brothel.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. by vicky4227(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
searching4love:

undecided

@ searching4love Please can you tell me how you were able to insert an image in your signature area.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Why Are Women Attracte To Men In Cars? / Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. Photos Attached / She Is Not Real, If She Does This. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.