Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil (32832 Views)

MMM: Redeemed Church Warns Pastors, Members Against Participating In Ponzi Schem / Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) / First Step Of Rebuilding The 3rd Temple after 2,000 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by dayowunmi(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
koboko69:

Yes Jesus christ gave the republicans and tax collectors mic to speak to his congregation about politics. Yes Jesus Christ said we should give respect to authorities by allowing them campaign in our churches. Are u satisfied? Now swerve!!!
Lolz, are u a clown? Must everything be written in black and white for you, did Jesus gave tax collectors mic to speak... Well, He didn't give them mic but he certainly wasn't afraid of mixing with them even passing the night in their houses, so when political leaders visits a man of God especially during elections they should be ignored or even sent back? when a king for example visits your local church he wouldn't be given front sit? Who said they went to campaign? A politician visits the church did he mention vote for me? Or my party? Shove ur respect for pastor adeboye up ur ass am sure he doesn't even need it.
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by koboko69: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
dayowunmi:

Lolz, are u a clown? Must everything be written in black and white for you, did Jesus gave tax collectors mic to speak... Well, He didn't give them mic but he certainly wasn't afraid of mixing with them even passing the night in their houses, so when political leaders visits a man of God especially during elections they should be ignored or even sent back? when a king for example visits your local church he wouldn't be given front sit? Who said they went to campaign? A politician visits the church did he mention vote for me? Or my party? Shove ur respect for pastor adeboye up ur ass am sure he doesn't even need it.

Listen to your self. You are the bigger clown. Churches I know of ...all visitors have a special sit in the front. So no big deal about that. Mr man...Cameron is a vistor....not a guest minister, he has no business talking to the church. It is fair enough to acknowledge his presense to the church... he does not have any right to climb on Gods alter to talk to his church. if you choose not to believe he he came as a campaign strategy...well thats your cup of tea...you can keep loathing in denial and defending your "pastor" if he needs prayers or whatever...I guess every minister has time for guests or members after service. What is wrong is wrong!
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by ikorodureporta: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Emperor4God:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH RCCG?

DID ADEBOYE KNOW THIS BEFORE HE LET HIM SPEAK TO THE PEOPLE?

SO ANYBODY NOW SPEAKS AT HOLY GHOST NIGHT, EVEN A SIKH BOWING MAN
angry

new world order tinz....illum*....

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by ikorodureporta: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
Now see this: Festival Of Light= FOL=6+15+12=33!
Pretenders & Hypocrites!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke? / Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) / Dr. Becky Enenche's Birthday Celebration At Dunamis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.