Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

You Don't Want To Be Trap Like This, Don't You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Want To Be Trap Like This, Don't You (698 Views)

When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church / I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! / Why Don't You Eat Before Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Want To Be Trap Like This, Don't You by olacool(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2009
it is really scary to see a huge piton as that to swallow a human, well the picture am trying to bring out here is that we have picture similar as that of the one shown above, what picture? we have a deadly so called religious people today, they portray the picture as a huge pitons, they have swallowed people up with their teaching which does not originate from Jehovah God.

"that is why the bible says “There will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled.”—2 Timothy 4:3

folks let reason together, Jehovah God gave us a free will to search for him and worship him in truth, He didn't creat us as a robort[b],"Genesis 1:26 And God went on to say: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and every moving animal that is moving upon the earth.” 27 And God proceeded to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them."[/b]
Now, the question is it all religion that serve God? isaiah 44:6 says “This is what Jehovah has said, the King of Israel and the Repurchaser of him, Jehovah of armies, ‘I am the first and I am the last, and besides me there is no God. 7 And who is there like me? Let him call out, that he may tell it and present it to me. From when I appointed the people of long ago, both the things coming and the things that will enter in let them tell on their part. 8 Do not be in dread, YOU people, and do not become stupefied. Have I not from that time on caused you individually to hear and told [it] out? And YOU are my witnesses. Does there exist a God besides me? No, there is no Rock. I have recognized none.’”

How do i know this true God? He is not far from you, if only you will listen to him then you will know, see what john 17:3 says "This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ"

knowledge from where? pastors? clergy? name them all! a big no is the answer! it is knowledge from the Bible.

Now here comes a topic called the Bible, I shall discourse this in the next article, if you are will to reason with what i believe, feel free to contact me, my profile is wide open

(1) (Reply)

Cypriot Bible Could Be From Jesus' Time / What Are Your Prayer Request? Share Them Here / Adeboye and Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.