Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. (41574 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team / BREAKING NEWS!!!! Biafran Pound As A Legal Tender In West Africa / Battle Of Kukawa, Nigerian Army, Civilian JTF Pound Boko Haram (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by lionstone: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
walemoney007:
what move are d ibos takin,to leave Nigeria?

EVERYTHING IS INTACT.
WE HAVE OUR CURRENCY, EMBASSY, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, RADIO STATION AND MANY MORE.

WE HAVE PETITION TO UN,
WHEN BIAFRA IS DECLARED A NATION THATS ALL.

1 Like

Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by crownprince102: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Demburrows:
. Bros nothing to fear about. All that is required of you (if you wish) is to lend your moral support for the fast track realisation of the Biafra Nation, that's all.
A lot to fear bro.

* Fear those who will loot Biafra
* Fear those who will corrupt Biafra
* Fear those will spoit Biafra's image
* Fear the greedy once among the citizens
* Fear the traitors in Biafra
* Fear everthing, Fear the unknown.

I 'm not a Biafran but I guess this is what Ojukwu never took note of and why he failed. He didn't give himself time to plan for the nation and only made the people suffer.

If you guys want Biafra, plan it very well, gaining independence now will be suicidal. Give urself the target, aim to gain independence in 4 or 5 years time.

By that time you people should have planned how Biafra will develop in the next 50 years.

You need Unity, even the relationship btw Igbo and Ijaw is still shaking, how can Biafra be achieved.

Various move at the moment will result to all but nothing.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
walemoney007:
what move are d ibos takin,to leave Nigeria?
my brother u should rather ask,what leaf are they smoking to be so deluded?

1 Like

Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by daveP(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sincerely, im Amused!!!
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by Menace2Society(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
lionstone:

HOW IS IT YOUR PROBLEM ABOUT THE CURRENCY WE ARE TO USE U BETTER FOCUS ON HOW U PEOPLE WILL MAKE 1 NAIRA EQUAL TO 1 BIAFRA POUND.
Kolo dey worry u i swear undecided

1 Like

Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by lionstone: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
CountDracula:

I understand why u wud think everybody who tells u d truth is an hausa man! Ure jus like ur kinsmen, short sighted and condescendin
But ure just a SLAVE

No body needs ur truth just keep to salvage nigeria when leave which I believe is sooner than later.
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by CountDracula(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
lionstone:

HOW IS IT YOUR PROBLEM ABOUT THE CURRENCY WE ARE TO USE U BETTER FOCUS ON HOW U PEOPLE WILL MAKE 1 NAIRA EQUAL TO 1 BIAFRA POUND.
To do dat wud b a waste of tym, u guys wil nt last a year... unless ur slave masters come to ur rescue
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by lionstone: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
crownprince102:

A lot to fear bro.

* Fear those who will loot Biafra
* Fear those who will corrupt Biafra
* Fear those will spoit Biafra's image
* Fear the greedy once among the citizens
* Fear the traitors in Biafra
* Fear everthing, Fear the unknown.

I 'm not a Biafran but I guess this is what Ojukwu never took note of and why he failed. He didn't give himself time to plan for the nation and only made the people suffer.

If you guys want Biafra, plan it very well, gaining independence now will be suicidal. Give urself the target, aim to gain independence in 4 or 5 years time.

By that time you people should have planned how Biafra will develop in the next 50 years.

You need Unity, even the relationship btw Igbo and Ijaw is still shaking, how can Biafra be achieved.

Various move at the moment will result to all but nothing.
I HOPE U KNOW THAT THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA AS EXPIRED. WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING. NO MATTER HOW BIAFRA IS IT WILL BE BETTER THAN NIGERIA 100*. GOD WILL HELP US.
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by CountDracula(m): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
lionstone:

just keep to salvage nigeria when leave .
U can't even communicate well, SLAVE boy, didn't ur slave master get u a good teacher or ure jus so adamant and short sighted dat uve refused to learn SLAVE boy
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by realjoker(m): 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
lionstone:

EVERYTHING IS INTACT.
WE HAVE OUR CURRENCY, EMBASSY, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, RADIO STATION AND MANY MORE.

WE HAVE PETITION TO UN,
WHEN BIAFRA IS DECLARED A NATION THATS ALL.

lols....what a comic relieve, whenever i feeled depress i will just log on to nairaland>log in>click on politics>then look for crazy post like this one....what a comic relieve,
keep dreaming. Google what mostly happens to seperatist fighter and am sure you will stop clamouring for this your so call Biafra like my goons used to call it.
But any way love you so much and wish you GEJluck

1 Like

Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by lionstone: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2015
CountDracula:

U can't even communicate well, SLAVE boy, didn't ur slave master get u a good teacher or ure jus so adamant and short sighted dat uve refused to learn SLAVE boy

I DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR PEOPLE LIKE U.

Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by Humblebloke(m): 12:06am On Apr 22, 2015
DeVIl fvck the queen!!!

I blame our colonial masters for all dis shiit.......

A little advice to my igbo brothers.... UNITY is what keeps a NATION going....

1 Like

Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by lionstone: 12:11am On Apr 22, 2015
CountDracula:

To do dat wud b a waste of tym, u guys wil nt last a year... unless ur slave masters come to ur rescue

PLS, IS IT BY FORCE TO CO-EXIST TOGETHER? DO U KNOW WE EXISTED INDEPENDENTELY BEFORE LUGARD AMALGAMATED US?

WE ARE BIAFRA BEFORE BEEN A NIGERIAN, AND SINCE NIGERIA HAS EXPIRED NOTHING CAN STOP US FROM BEEN WHO WE ARE EARLIER!!!
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by CountDracula(m): 4:57am On Apr 22, 2015
lionstone:

PLS, IS IT BY FORCE TO CO-EXIST TOGETHER? DO U KNOW WE EXISTED INDEPENDENTELY BEFORE LUGARD AMALGAMATED US?

WE ARE BIAFRA BEFORE BEEN A NIGERIAN, AND SINCE NIGERIA HAS EXPIRED NOTHING CAN STOP US FROM BEEN WHO WE ARE EARLIER!!!
If I needed a lecture I wud go online thanks... I dnt care abt wat u used to be, and I dnt knw wat gave u d impression dat I want us to co-exist, free men dnt co-exist wit SLAVES, we are all tired of ur shiit! Pack ur bags and leave

1 Like

Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by mobaking: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Hope u have built a port at oguta and dredged the river niger?.Be ready to pay protection money to the niger delta tribes.Nobody should decieve himself that port harcourt,calabar,warri ports will be at baifra's beck and call.
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by cocoduck: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2015
mobaking:
Hope u have built a port at oguta and dredged the river niger?.Be ready to pay protection money to the niger delta tribes.Nobody should decieve himself that port harcourt,calabar,warri ports will be at baifra's beck and call.
we will cross the bridge once we get there
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
what is the use of Biafra's money paper if it isn't generally accepted as a means of payment by everyone. undecided

It is even higher than the UK's pound sef according to this deluded goons. This sh1t is the biggest joke ever. grin
Bad belle I knw dis kind news no go sweet to pple like u.
Deluded soul.
#proudlyigbo#

1 Like

Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2015
CountDracula:

If I needed a lecture I wud go online thanks... I dnt care abt wat u used to be, and I dnt knw wat gave u d impression dat I want us to co-exist, free men dnt co-exist wit SLAVES, we are all tired of ur shiit! Pack ur bags and leave
I hv been going true your posts on this particular thread and I want to ask you some questions.
What exactly is your problem concerning this topic? Where is it paining you the most whenever BIAFRA is been mentioned?
Lastly can you tell us what you mean by slaves?
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by CountDracula(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
I hv been going true your posts on this particular thread and I want to ask you some questions.
What exactly is your problem concerning this topic? Where is it paining you the most whenever BIAFRA is been mentioned?
Lastly can you tell us what you mean by slaves?
Aaaawwww! dats so cute! I'm happy I hav a fan...
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
CountDracula:

Aaaawwww! dats so cute! I'm happy I hav a fan...
Am not your fan pls answer my questions.
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by sweet4400: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2017
What's happening now...Nigeria is obsolete and expired....now they are talking of restructuring... grin funny....BIAFRA IS HERE...go and hug tranformers haters tongue

1 Like

Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by Altms: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
hmmm so howmuch is 2000 biafran pounds to naira
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by KnowAll(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2018
Y
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by KnowAll(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2018
That guy don hammer the fellow that discovered a pile of Biafra pound.
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by iLegendd(m): 5:20am On Oct 05, 2019
I was just Googling hotel prices in a certain country, then drifted into Googling currencies and ended up here. Clean money.

1 Like

Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by Brek: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
what is the use of Biafra's money paper if it isn't generally accepted as a means of payment by everyone. undecided

It is even higher than the UK's pound sef according to this deluded goons. This sh1t is the biggest joke ever. grin
Check on google fool
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by KnowAll(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Is this true😲
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by KnowAll(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
1 Biafra pound is now 2,500 Naira.
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by KnowAll(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Maybe we should adopt the Biafra pound as our national currency because it is stronger than the English pound 😲
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by Christistruth00: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
lionstone:
GOD REALLY BLESS BIAFRA.
1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira

www.nairaland.com/2163049/here-latest-exchange-rates

Thank God they didn't all die of Starvation to save Ojukwu's ego after Ojukwu had wrecked the Economy of the East

Dead bodies were butchered for food in the desperation of the living Biafrans to Survive

An industrious hardworking people were reduced to begging for Crumbs to eat because of Ojukwu's ridiculous war

Only for Ojukwu to flee when it was time for him to go down for what he believed in like a Soldier

For what,?
For Ojukwu's ego

May it never happen again in Jesus name
Re: 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. by Christistruth00: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
Azikiwe’s Letter to Ojukwu dated 25th September 1968 sent from Paris Pleading with Ojukwu to negotiate an end the Futile Biafran War and not turn Igboland into a massive Cemetery

Ojukwu Ignored Azikiwe’s Pleading

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri / Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.