Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) (8691 Views)

How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / When You Have A Bright Future (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
who know wan marry dangote/Otedola son ? even me know want my sister to suffer(love apart)grin grin grin

ladies, does the future of a guy matters or you just want love?

guys how far can you struggle for your future to make it bright for the gal you love?

1 Share

Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dem dey play rugby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by FLAWLES(f): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
She no even sabi(hold his johnNY

5 Likes

Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by mirexxx(f): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
really? cheesy

Dotwillis1 come ooo tongue
*grabs his thing legs* cheesy
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
As much as i'm against Gold digging,I understand that every woman wants a secured future for herself and her unborn children. It's the duty of me as a man to make sure that I'm like 70% ohk to take care of my woman.

I dnt want parasitic organism in form of a lady though, she must also contribute to the home.

7 Likes

Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by countsparrow: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
U sure say na hold she wan hold or she wan press him prick...

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by sinaj(f): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
lmao!!! cheesy
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
I dy laugh
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by francizy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
She no even sabi(hold his johnNY

Lmao! I no go mind if you hold my own oh... grin
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Dotwillis1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
mirexxx:
really? cheesy

Dotwillis1 come ooo tongue
*grabs his thing legs* cheesy
heheheh grin @thin leg

Anyway,Im glad its my leg yhu grabbed and not another thing... grin
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by mirexxx(f): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dotwillis1:
heheheh grin @thin leg

lol grin
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by satelliteDISH(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
countsparrow:
U sure say na hold she wan hold or she wan press him prick...
Why talk dirty when u r on a public forum. Out of d aboundance of d heart d mouth speaketh
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by falconey(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
I am a victim of this.
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by countsparrow: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
satelliteDISH:

Why talk dirty when u r on a public forum. Out of d aboundance of d heart d mouth speaketh

Guy dem send u to me

Abeg Abeg Abeg... Just park well
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
AkinBanky:
As much as i'm against Gold digging,I understand that every woman wants a secured future for herself and her unborn children. It's the duty of me as a man to make sure that I'm like 70% ohk to take care of my woman.

I dnt want parasitic organism in form of a lady though, she must also contribute to the home.
on point bro.
all that glitter is not gold but our present generations ladies Blv a guy must be wealthy before he can make a happy home(Which is wrong) some ladies wants to drive Ferrari but they dont have the qualification to be a good wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by ritababe(f): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lol
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
LOL grin

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by FLAWLES(f): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
francizy:

Lmao! I no go mind if you hold my own oh... grin
.hehehehehe
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nigerian girl
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hehehehehe
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
falconey:

I am a victim of this.
victim of maga? grin
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Nigerian girl
not only Nigeria ladies
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
cc lalasticlala how you see am oga grin
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by lalasticlala(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
agarawu23:
cc lalasticlala how you see am oga grin

Cool. True talk
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
lalasticlala:

Cool. True talk
grin
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
lmao!but she no sabi hold jorrr cheesy
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!but she no sabi hold jorrr cheesy
until she burst his balls?

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
agarawu23:
until she burst his balls?
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by dayodare49o: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:
Dem dey play rugby
na inside prick the guy keep future?. Abi na en prick go make her secure? She _wan remove his prick and seize it incase he does not want to marry him? A tire o
Re: How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=24]On point @ op.
some will even go to the extent of doing charms & even threatening any lady that's is seen with the guy.

FEAR WOMEN AFTER GOD.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? / Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her / If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.