Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana (31213 Views)

Suleiman Abba Handover To Solomon Arase (pics) / Acting Police IG, Solomon Arase, Senior To Outgoing Police Boss, Suleiman Abba / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by whitecat1: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Those of you who have commented so far are better off in a cartoon section with some crayons and paper shading brains.
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by Jarus(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
He was only protecting his pot of soup (ikoko obe) grin
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
whitecat1:
Those of you who have commented so far are better off in a cartoon section with some crayons and paper shading brains.

Good evening...and good luck.
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by DeGenius3(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
jascon1:
All dis story don tire me. I just wish say I go fit get small money take start one small business to day bring yam from kano to Lagos

try small scale importation... it WILL work for you BIG TIME
if you are really serious about the business. Trust Me.

see http://serialbusinessinfo.com/importationbusinessblueprint.htm
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by Menace2Society(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
omolami:
Falana you know little about police duties just as police cannot stand you in law. Let the IG perform his job Falana cannot be mr know all like OBJ. Plse park
Illiterate undecided

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by Justicealh3(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ohh, see pic above, who among them bearing ex-igp ABBA S?

Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by bigtt76(f): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
He did nothing to disclaim AiG Mbu's kill one police twenty civilians would die rule grin
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by Opinedecandid(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
He may not really feel bad or have a thing to regret over.

Abba Sulieman may have achieved

the bidding of his master to the later.

Infact, it is even instructive to note

that President Goodluck Jonathan only

assisted him to leave at a point when

the ovation he garnered was the highest.

Goodluck to him.
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by seeker121(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mbu is the next victim,can't wait for that dude to be fired by the incoming government.I believe others will learn their lesson that you don't look down on pple,sule hw market.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by Manred0(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
tinkinjow:
Dead on arrival.
Unfortunately for Femi Falana, it has emerged (on concrete intelligence) that the IGP was actually working for Buhari. In fact during the governorship elections, teams of police officers and men were despatched from Abuja to Rivers and Akwa Ibom with a directive to help the APC's course.

Look before you leap.
Guy, did u jst said he is working Buhari? Are u realy in ur senses or u re high on Marijuana or Cow dung.

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by whitecat1: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
By feli!
bushdoc9919:

Good evening...and good luck.
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by reborn1: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Conspiracy Theories every where.
Mr. Falana, go and sleep!

Sorry sir, do you know the meaning of conspiracy theories? Na wao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by MrNiceGuy5: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
vincent72:
The IG is not worthy been at that position, he is an APC member. He worked for buhari, so let him go and rest, posterity will judge them. You have not heard all, from now to 6 months time, Nigerians will know how and who play roll of rigging Jonathan out.
Are you that stupid or what? How can you say he was working for buhari? Did he use tear gas in the national assembly saga or Not?
Did he detain APC members in Osun or not?
Did he ban the bringbackourgirls protest or not?
Obviously you are one of those tanoids that doesn't think before they type. Clueless in everything just like their master.

4 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by SeverusSnape(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
reborn1:

Sorry sir, do you know the meaning of conspiracy theories? Na wao.
Sorry sir, slip of the fingers grin
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by tayoxx(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
when book too much na madness e dey turn to
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by spako4(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
posterity will judge Abba.
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by bakjal(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
tinkinjow:
Dead on arrival.
Unfortunately for Femi Falana, it has emerged (on concrete intelligence) that the IGP was actually working for Buhari. In fact during the governorship elections, teams of police officers and men were despatched from Abuja to Rivers and Akwa Ibom with a directive to help the APC's course.

Look before you leap.
Mr Man, do u have shame at all?
I seriously dont knw why u people talk anyhow wit no sense at all. Or maybe u jst had to showcase dat natural stupidi.t.y in u
Jst asking.
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by millionaireman: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
All these petitioners for nothing. The north worked to collect power - finish. Northerners of nPDP broke away from PDP and hijacked APC from Tinubu. Most of the north everywhere, including those that remained in PDP, worked for Buhari to collect the presidency from Jonathan for the north. The rest is history.
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by Dandeson1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
wakacome:
My friend is it that you cannot read very well or you lack comprehension,or you decided to display your ignorance on the internet??..when the same police man was busy interpreting the constitution and locking out and stopping tambuwal from entering into the house, hypocrites like you never saw anything wrong in that,you never asked if the police IG was a lawyer that should be interpreting the constitution..now femi falana is stating the obvious you are busy cluelessly saying he knows little about police duties...

Why are you always talking nonsense and foolish things??Saying you are dumb is an injustice to dumb people,you are terribly terrible,,have you forgotten the same IGP was the one that did not allow the APC tambuwal to enter into the house.....very soon you will come and tell us the IGP is working for late fela....

Some of you are an educated illiterate,do you even understand the meaning of conspiracy theories??you people will just be cluelessly shouting conspiracy theories**
lol grin you be my guy,nice finishing... I dof my hat baba
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by izzieman: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
jascon1:
All dis story don tire me. I just wish say I go fit get small money take start one small business to day bring yam from kano to Lagos

How you go go Kano go buy Yam wen Kano self dey buy Yam from other states. Wen dem tell una say make una study geography well, una no gree.

Know thy Country!
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by bakjal(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
vincent72:
The IG is not worthy been at that position, he is an APC member. He worked for buhari, so let him go and rest, posterity will judge them. You have not heard all, from now to 6 months time, Nigerians will know how and who play roll of rigging Jonathan out.
MUMU....
EMPTY HEAD
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by stonecoldcafe: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[size=18pt]He is quoting the law there and this is no conspiracy theory. We need lawyers like these men to keep politicians in check. That was what Gani Fawehinmi stood for as well. Its always a good thing to have people like this who will speak up time and time again regardless of whose ox is gored![/size]

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by kunleeko(m): 12:10am On Apr 22, 2015
I hardly comment on posts, but I am utterly dismayed and amazed at the level of ignorance displayed by People on nairaland. I may be forced to believe that many of us read but don't understand what we read. What Falana has stated are facts and as stated in the constitution that the police are not responsible for interpreting the law rather to enforce the law. Abeg, I no fit dey respond to people's responses. If you have a contrary opinion, good for u.

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 22, 2015
omolami:
Falana you know little about police duties just as police cannot stand you in law. Let the IG perform his job Falana cannot be mr know all like OBJ. Plse park
Am sure ur high on weed b4 typing dis piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by dam4sam: 12:25am On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

It is obvious "outgoing" President Jonathan is very ANGRY!

He is like a drowning man ..........who has determined that he would not go down ALONE!

The "sacked I.G" still has four good years of service left in him but by sacking him now, that has been truncated
angry angry

Information available showed that When Orubebe was ranting and asking Jega to "Go to your Office" so that he can be kidnapped midway, his Police Security details were asked to STAND DOWN.
They refused insisting they would not, unless they get a WRITTEN ORDER FROM THE I.G.

But this I.G has refused to coperate with the plan to "kidnap Jega", by refusing to sign such Order.
Prof. Jega looked back from his sit and saw that he still has his Security protection behind him.... and felt "relaxed and unperturbed", hence his refusal to even move an inch.

Had the ousted I.G signed the Order, Jega's security, like that of House of Rep Leader, Tambuwal, would have been withdrawn and Jega would have made the mistake of "Go to your Office Now"....

[size=14pt]The rest would have bee history as we either mourn the demise of Jega or his disappearance, while the election process would have been scuttled and the nation plunged into Chaos!

For not supporting this illegality, the President, Goodluck Jonathan, has terminated the career of the I.G.
That is very Unfair and vindictive, something Jonathan is known to do surreptitiously, while still smiling
He could at least allow the incoming President to "deal" with the situation, while placing him on "forced leave".
When l say Jonathan is very wicked, you may think l just dont like his face!
! shocked shocked

Having said that, with regards to the letter of Femi Falana, l have no pity for ousted I.G Suleiman Abba (even though l stand for "Justice and Fairness"wink, because "The Evil that Men do, lives with them... and What goes around, will eventually come around".

Let those who have EARS...let them learn! wink

Next on the Agenda will be Lagos State Commissioner, Mathew Mbu.
No Evil doer must benefit from their Satanic Acts.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 22, 2015
vincent72:
You should stop paying school fee...you are just wasting it cos it doesnt reflect.
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by awejulius: 2:18am On Apr 22, 2015
reason for the sack is for for him to run for his life before Buhari resume to office. Gej dey proof sence here abi?
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by sorom4: 2:37am On Apr 22, 2015
wakacom....must you always insult people that have a different opinion to yours? Grow up!
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by Okehjp(m): 2:40am On Apr 22, 2015
Everyonrwants to be heard why now, when everyTom, Dick and Harry already knows the truth.
Anyway for the illiterate who thinks commenting on every thread makes you a celebrity please do not embrass this great nation on social media. I rest my case.
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 22, 2015
omolami:

People like you who stand reason on its head are the reason why this great Nation has been saddled with corrupt, wasteful and clueless rulership for so long.
What is wrong with Femi Falana's submission? Of course we know the police hierarchy won't listen to him, but in the least, Falana has enriched our democratic ethos by his letter,........this is called 'speaking truth to authority'
Sulieman Abba lost his job because he didn't exactly play ball with the Presidency aka PDP on March 28th, March 31st and d day GMB got his Certificate of return from INEC.
Saharareporters broke the news of his impending sack since last week Wednesday or so, itemizing his perceived sins in the eyes of the clueless cabal.
Good for the IGP,..... AIG MBA must be running from pillar to post now, if he had know,...... perhaps he would have treated Rotimi Ameachi differently
Re: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana by Kupaskeybaba(m): 3:29am On Apr 22, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
Oya mi lenu o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story / Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) / Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.