Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,816 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Rottweiler Tails Docker Its Illegal (stop It)!! - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler Tails Docker Its Illegal (stop It)!! (7070 Views)

Samoyed Is Not American Eskimo,stop It / Whats Ur Say On The Issue Of Docking Rottweiller's Tails / What Tales Do Dogs Tails Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rottweiler Tails Docker Its Illegal (stop It)!! by Prodeegee(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
smileysmiles:

Calm down naa shebi na play

Timba gba e...
Re: Rottweiler Tails Docker Its Illegal (stop It)!! by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
frisky2good:
But why are people so cruel? The dogs must feel naked with their a**holes exposed.

The best way to docking is to leave a little to cover the anus,this I read gives them confidence unlike those that are docked to reveal the anus.
Docking a rottie makes him smarter,that's from the origin as its bout one of the aims to producing this breed,but nowadays u can call it animal cruelty and all that as most breeds really don't serve their purpose anymore.
Re: Rottweiler Tails Docker Its Illegal (stop It)!! by okikiosibodu(m): 1:38am On Nov 30, 2015
frisky2good:
I swear down, I no know. It's just so odd that I have seen so many rots in my life and I've never seen any with a tail.

Yh. They only place I have seen rotties with tails, is on Google, that's where I even discovere there r two types if Rott: one wit a droppin tail, and one wit a sickle shape tail
Re: Rottweiler Tails Docker Its Illegal (stop It)!! by Prodeegee(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2015
Throwback monday..cheesy
Re: Rottweiler Tails Docker Its Illegal (stop It)!! by ImFortress(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2015
smileysmiles:

Halfway? I know a breeder who cuts all the way, Most nigerian breeders that i know self cut all the way! The point is they dont even know why! Boerboels, pit bulls even bingos self all tail na dock!
Yes i dont buy the idea of dockin but if you say its for the dog's good (balance) fine! U may have a point.
like i said, to each his own. IF pple must dock they should atleast be able to give us Valid reasons. Please give me a list of dogs that should be docked so i can read up on it and pounce on the next person that i see with a docked bingo! grin
This is where i drop my pen in the basket of love and friendship. Come on bbm and by the way. THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT! grin grin grin
Its always good to find pple who can discuss without being total bishes.
maxtum:
Dear Rottweiler owner and Breeders,

Its so wrong to dock Rottweiler with assumption it will make them more aggressive or make them look more stern looking!!

I'st wrong and so wrong and i find more of this in Nigeria!! Yes! Nigeria!! For christ sake this should be stop and i think Rottweiler lovers show shun this!!

This practise has been banned and i think any Rottweiler from 2010 with docked tail is exempted from this practise...The new generation Rottweiler don't deserve this!!

Hope we can have this in our country as well!

I do have one(Docked tail) and he his 8 years old and he was imported with legal certificate like that. but now its illegal to docked their tails

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/south_west/7443982.stm
arcbay:

No offense honey, I hold u in high esteem, you're a wonderful example of a typical dog lover, but I must state this fact...Do you realize most people who are so particular about the "tail communication" thingy are the ones who don't have time for their pets...Even if their dogs were to have 5 tails each, they still wouldn't understand their dogs nor interpret their intentions...Why go in search of what's not lost? Why don't we tackle the problems at hand, instead of chasing shadows...
Any dog lover, even if his dog was blind, deaf, dumb, "tailess" and "earless", would still understand his dogs no matter what the situation is.
maxtum:
Dear Rottweiler owner and Breeders,

Its so wrong to dock Rottweiler with assumption it will make them more aggressive or make them look more stern looking!!

I'st wrong and so wrong and i find more of this in Nigeria!! Yes! Nigeria!! For christ sake this should be stop and i think Rottweiler lovers show shun this!!

This practise has been banned and i think any Rottweiler from 2010 with docked tail is exempted from this practise...The new generation Rottweiler don't deserve this!!

Hope we can have this in our country as well!

I do have one(Docked tail) and he his 8 years old and he was imported with legal certificate like that. but now its illegal to docked their tails

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/south_west/7443982.stm

Firstly. Rottweilers with tails looks very awkward
Doberman without cropped ears looks stupid.
I don't care about what you people say.... I love mi dogs that way. After all they are animals. They're there to please us not we pleasing them.
Una for no chop chicken na. Turn to vegetarian since una too like humane.

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Tails Docker Its Illegal (stop It)!! by Prodeegee(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2015
ImFortress:

Firstly. Rottweilers with tails looks very awkward
Doberman without cropped ears looks stupid.
I don't care about what you people say.... I love mi dogs that way. After all they are animals. They're there to please us not we pleasing them.
Una for no chop chicken na. Turn to vegetarian since una too like humane.
looool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Dis Adult Male Caucasian Dog! / German Shepherd Dogs For Sale / 4 Months Old Male Pedigree Rottweiler Available For A New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.