Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Laughed At By A Ghana Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laughed At By A Ghana Man (1383 Views)

Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. / Ghana Man Is Going To Jail For political attempted Murder And Arm Robbering. / What Actually Happened At Akiolu’s Palace; Why We Clapped, Laughed – Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laughed At By A Ghana Man by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Today was a very shameful day for me
I went to drop my Satanic child at school when I started discussing with another dad who is Ghanaian and then the topic turned to politics and he started laughing at me and saying that soon an illiterate will be my president
I have no answer to that
This is a curse

2 Likes

Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Your satanic child?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Who released the op from the psychiatric hospital??

6 Likes

Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by 1stola: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
I went to drop my Satanic child at school when I started discussing with another dad who is Ghanaian and then the topic turned to politics and he started laughing at me and saying that soon an illiterate will be my president
I have no answer to that
This is a curse
I think you must be retąrd and an ignorant illiterate yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by NwaNimo1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
I have no answer to that
This is a curse

Lol - op, you get serious issues ohh!!

4 Likes

Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by BlackGirlsCode: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Many are mad, some Nigerians are madder.

1 Like

Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by BlackGirlsCode: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
I have no answer to that
This is a curse

The other students at your school laugh at your child for the same reason.

7 Likes

Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
are you sure you are okay?

AlfaSeltzer:
I have no answer to that
This is a curse

2 Likes

Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by Paretomaster(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
And u r not smart enough to tell the charcoal that even his President have come here to pay homage to the President elect.

4 Likes

Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by dajoaneke(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
How did you get to have a Satanic child, are you a voodoo priest or oracle?
Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by owobokiri(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
It will be interesting to see how one buhari struggles with technical economic questons at places like the world economic forum. Next 4 years will be very interesting. While other developed/developjng climes are busy brandishing young erudite men as leaders, we are saddled here with a "satanic' coalition of the retarded, gingerly desperate to rocket a visibly senile murderer to the highest position in the land, . . . All to massage some tribal egos.. it is pathetic really.
Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by honourhim: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Op is a satanist. If you are a regular visitor in the religion section here you wont be surprised he called his child satanic.

@OP. i thought you told us you had few months to live sometime ago. How come you are still alive you satanic man? grin. Did you tell us lies like your father satan?

1 Like

Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
I tot the OP has been cured of all psychiatric relayed illness

3 Likes

Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by WisdomFlakes: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
owobokiri:
It will be interesting to see how one buhari struggles with technical economic questons at places like the world economic forum. Next 4 years will be very interesting. While other developed/developjng climes are busy brandishing young erudite men as leaders, we are saddled here with a "satanic' coalition of the retarded, gingerly desperate to rocket a visibly senile murderer to the highest position in the land, . . . All to massage some tribal egos.. it is pathetic really.

At this rate you will die of bitterness. Surely GMB couldn't perform any worse than Jonathan on the world stage. We've all been witnesses to Goodluck's embarrassing representation of the country in many an international fora. Deal with it or relocate with GEJ back to Bayelsa. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by YoursGEJ(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2015
Many are mad but few are roaming.

However most of those few now roam on NL
Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by OXYGEN011: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2015
Paretomaster:
And u r not smart enough to tell the charcoal that even his President have come here to pay homage to the President elect.
And does dat stop an ugly coal midnight crew like u from the most useless country on earth from becoming a nigerian?
Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by pazienza(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2015
owobokiri:

Have you watched that video where Buhari gave the full meaning of APC as All Progressive Conscience, and INEC as Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission.
It was so embarrassing.
Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by Fash20: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2015
OXYGEN011:
And does dat stop an ugly coal midnight crew like u from the most useless country on earth from becoming a nigerian?
pls like this fool should be banned for life on NL
Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by cold(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
I have no answer to that
This is a curse
Lol..how's your health holding up by the way?
Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by OXYGEN011: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Fash20:
pls like this fool should be banned for life on NL
And which people are more foolish than nigerians? In that case then I guess this forum must be closed down rather because the fools here are many.

1 Like

Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by Kolade354(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2015
OXYGEN011:
And which people are more foolish than nigerians? In that case then I guess this forum must be closed down rather because the fools here are many.
Hey why abusing Nigerians.........We have mad pple in nigeria we also have mad pple in Ghana, it just unfortunate that the rate at which mad pple are adding everyday in naija is alarming.
Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by Fash20: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2015
OXYGEN011:
if you and your brothers are not foolish tell me what the Bleep are you doing on Nairaland or does name of the site read Cediland. You are on NL to infect us with your foolishness but we are immune to that so pls try again. Foolish child.
Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by astana1: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2015
[b] GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.
[/b]
Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
[b] GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Nafdac -Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.
[/b]

Which was why Nigeria progressed in the last 4 years.
We are going to to back to yoruba and hausa-fulani mediocrity and how they run all our industries to the ground.
Re: Laughed At By A Ghana Man by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:

Nafdac -Igbo

[/b]

Guy you sounded as if those are the only ministerial position in Nigeria. Why not check the list below and stop spreading falsehood.

Professor Chinedu Nebo - Minister of power -

Mohammed Wakil - Minister of State power

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Minister of Finance

Olusegun Aganga - Minister for Trade and Investment

Mr Bashir Yuguda - Minister of state finance

Deziani Alison-Madueke - Minister of petroleum resources

Dr. Akinwunmi Ayo Adesina - Minister of Agriculture

Hajia Asabe Asmau Ahmed - Minister of State Agriculture

Bala Muhammed - Minister of FCT

Mrs. Olajumoke - Minister of State for FCT

Sanusi Dagash - Minister of works

Mr. Adeyeye - Minister of State, Works.

Dr. Abubakar Olanrewaju Sulaiman - Minister of National planning

Mohammed Adoke - Attorney General and Minister of Justice

Mr Osita Chidoka - Minister of Aviation

Mr. Edem Duke - Minister of culture and tourism;

Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau - Minister of education

Lawrencia Laraba Mallam - Minister of environment

Ambassador Aminu Wali - Minister of Foreign affairs

Prof. (Mrs) Viola Onwuliri - Minister of state Foreign affairs.

Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu - Minister of Health

Dr. Khaliru Alhassan - Minister of state Health

Labaran Maku - Minister of information and communications

Comrade Abba Moro - Minister of Interior

Chukwuemeka Wogu - Minister of Labour and productivity

Arc. Mohammed Musa Sada - Minister of mines and steel development

Dr Stephen Orise Oru - Minister of Niger Delta

Mr. Darius Dickson Ishaku - Minister of State Niger Delta

Gen. Aliyu Gusau - Minister of Defence

Senator Musiliu Obanikoro -Minister of State Defence

Alhaji Abduljelili Adesiyan - Minister of Police Affairs

Mr. Bulama - Minister of Science and Technology

Senator Idris A.Umar - Minister of Transport

Boni Haruna - Minister of Youth Development

Hajia Zainab Maina - Minister Of Women Affairs

Dr. Tamuno Danagogo - Minister of sport and chairman national sport commission

Mrs. Akon Eyakenyi - Land, Housing and Urban Development

Kabiru Turaki - Minister of Special Duties

Read more: http://www..com/ng/presidency-judiciary-legislative-and-policies/3547-list-of-current-nigerias-ministers.html#ixzz3Y1ni0RWE

(1) (Reply)

Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock / Gov. Wike Caught Sleepingon Duty (photo) / How Tinubu And Akande Boycotted APC NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.