Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco (21845 Views)

Best Italian Stucco Paint Now In Lagos / Stucco paint, marcopolo luxury and other decorative wall finishes / Venetian Plaster, Italian stucco, marble finish available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
At CSI works we transform walls to unique piece of art, we bring walls to life and we make walls that welcome.

We are established providers of special decorative finishes such as Venetian plaster, Italian stucco, metallic finishes, travertino, cadoro, mamorino ,rustic effects, patina etc.

If it's art and style you're looking for, then look no further than Italy. The Italian Stucco designer finish captures the natural character and class of marble and other stone finishes, from the finest Italian quarries.

Our Italian stucco application shines without any additives or special working.. Look no further, we can meet your expectations.

Please note: we don't sell materials , stucco paint precisely , we charge projects per sqm materials and installation charges together

Call or whatsapp

CSI works limited

08093577005 - tunrayo

For CSI WORKS LTD

Whatsapp link

https:///2348093577005

Instagram page : https://instagram.com/csiwallfinishes

https://csiwallfinishes.com.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by mufutau55(m): 1:01am On Apr 22, 2015
What is the coverage (internal walls) area for the:

5kg = 20,000
25kg = 80,000

Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Stucco

1 Share

Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by mufutau55(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
csiworksnig:
Coverage is 8sqm per kg on a normal scrapper or trowel pattern stucco design @ two coats

OK. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
What's your current price for 5kg and 25kg stucco paint
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2017

Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
STUCCO VENZIANO

It is an Elegant wall coating ideal for recreating nobles environments which are inspired by the ancient palaces of the Venetian aristocrats.
Can be achieved in wide range of colours, with glassy feel and look ranging from delicate pastel to intense and enveloping shades. Stucco Veneziano is a timeless style decorative, whose final result is always different, characterised by tones and effects that arise from the creativity of the decorator.

Call: 08093577005
Tunrayo for CSI WORKS ltd.

Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 12:39am On Jan 29, 2017
MARCOPOLO LUXURY

enables to obtain magnificent surfaces with fine metallic effects, suitable for elegant, classical and modern design environments. It offers numerous decorative effects and plays of light and reflections that can satisfy any aesthetic requirements. The unmistakable style of this decorative finish lends basic but very tasteful atmospheres and gives expression to the environment, by connecting modern elements with others with old charm features.

Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Keeps the calls coming in : 08093577005

Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2017
It's Monday and your calls will be highly welcome

Call or whatsapp : 08093577005
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Happy and satisfied clients always

Call or whatsapp : 08093577005

Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 2:24am On Apr 11, 2017
Our service quality is unbeatable.
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Italian stucco

Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
Price of Italian stucco
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Italian stucco

Marco Polo

Cadoro

Street life

Easy metal

Mamorino

Travertino

All decorative paints available
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2017
Italian stucco.

We had a customer who came in yesterday for stucco.. He wanted to buy Stucco and he was asking me of some kind of oil they pour in the stucco to make it shiny, I was alarmed, I told him real Italian stucco like ours does not need any kind of oil or wax to make it shiny.. It's direct open and use, no additives, no need to wax. He saved a lot of money using our services.
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 5:30am On Sep 23, 2017
Italian stucco
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Yes.. Italian stucco is available
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Price of Italian stucco
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by akinola98: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
akinola98:
You have abandoned my project after collecting your full balance. You made several promises to correct all your mistakes and falling wall belts but u failed .

Am sure your conscience will tell u I have given you plenty of time to amend your job but u fooling yourself thinking "am smart " i will ignore the client . We will know who is smarter soon

You did a bad job, refuse to respond to my WhatsApp messages and also ignore numerous calls from my estate manager

This is just a warning message. I now know your office address . We shall meet soon
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2017
Stucco
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 1:02am On Oct 13, 2017
Watch out for this space..

Upcoming project : Italian stucco

Project details : the client insisted Italian stucco and not any other stucco from any other country. �italian Stuco. Pics would be loading soon
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Stucco
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 2:54am On Oct 20, 2017
Stucco..
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 1:12am On Oct 22, 2017
Stucco.. Polished plaster
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Real Italian stucco.. Dont be deceived

Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Confirm Italian stucco ..

Project location : a nairalanders house at Ikorodu.

Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2017
Stucco
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2017
First coat and then second coat an it comes out like this.. No additive, no waxing, Just normal everyday stucco application

Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 2:46am On Dec 02, 2017
Italian stucco

Marcopolo

Cadoro

Lunuanova

Grimani
Re: Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Italian stucco

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dilapidated Police Station In Otukpo Renovated At Last (See Photos) / Want to BUY/BUILD/SELL/RENT, LANDS/HOUSES/ANY PROPERTY 4 ANY PURPOSE in LAGOS? / Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.