Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Will Give You Active Numbers Of People In Nigeria Almost Free>>if You Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Give You Active Numbers Of People In Nigeria Almost Free>>if You Help Me (640 Views)

I Will Give You Active Numbers Of People In Nigeria Almost Free>>if You Help Me / Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give You Active Numbers Of People In Nigeria Almost Free>>if You Help Me by Grantos: 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mr Advertiser, Mr BusinessMan, Church owners even you reading this now...

My Guess is that you intend to advertise something... Maybe a new product, your new Business, Church programme, School or perhaps you need these numbers for election purposes(I DO NOT KNOW)

BUT If you are amongst these persons, then consider your self lucky as you have reached the end of your search.... If you Pick up your hone right now and call me on 08101503805, i will give you the ACTIVE numbers of Nigerians or if you just want numbers of people in a particular state or location... I got your Back...

NOTE: These numbers are 90% ACTIVE and recently compiled(You can verify the realiability if you want) and i will give you these numbers for Almost FREE OF CHARGE notwithstanding that i myself bought them for way more than N50,000 on ONE CONDITION

>>> YOU WILL WRITE A REVIEW FOR MY NEW STARTUP...

I just launched a Online Shop, i am trying to build traffic to the shop and i need every help i can get...

SO here is the deal....We sell different types of Phones, Laptops, Electronics, Home Appliances and Gadgets... If you help me write a review for 3 to 4 products on my store, i will give you this Materials for far cheaper than i bought it and i will also Give you over 1 Million ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES of Nigerians free of Charge, just to say THANK YOU...

All i need you to do is, perhaps you have used or currently use an IPHONE 5, i just want you to go to the store (www.mrdanas.com - Where Shopping is a great Experience), Search for Iphone 5 phones or any phone you would like to review... Once it comes up in search, click on it and Write something you like about the product below... Do this for just 5 items..

Once you done, Call me up on 08101503805 and tell me how much you are willing to pay for the NUMBERS... Once i confirm your review.... WE HAVE A DEAL

My number remains 08101503805, IF YOU HELP ME... I WILL HELP YOU

Re: I Will Give You Active Numbers Of People In Nigeria Almost Free>>if You Help Me by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Will Give You Active Numbers Of People In Nigeria Almost Free>>if You Help Me by Grantos: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=jacksparrow1207 post=32973464][/quote
@jacksparrow1207.... Lol
Re: I Will Give You Active Numbers Of People In Nigeria Almost Free>>if You Help Me by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=Grantos post=33017216][/quote]
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Family Is Very Important...please Share This Story, You Might Just Save A Soul / He Feels Disappointed And Wants A Divorce! Must Read!! / 25 Unmistakable Signs He’s In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.