Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out (25537 Views)

Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by cooltone: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party has said the All Progressives Congress is planning to use the various election petition tribunals across the states to take away the victories recorded by the party.

The APC defeated the PDP in the. March 28 presidential election. The party also defeated the PDP in a number of states, especially the north and south western states in the April 11 governorship elections.

Rising from a meeting of the National Working Committee and governor and Senators-elect under its platform in Abuja on Tuesday, the PDP warned that the APC is “planning to use the tribunals and ‘salamic’ arrangements to truncate and subvert the freely given mandate by the people in the states and constituencies”.

The outcome of the meeting, which was contained in a communiqué read by George Sekibo, a Senator-elect from Rivers state, also said the meeting vehemently frowns at the “shameless undemocratic ways and means being displayed by the outgoing APC lawmakers in Ekiti state towards effecting an unconstitutional change in government”.

The meeting equally expressed deep concerns at what it said was the plans by the APC to make the Nigeria a one-party state using crude and underhand undemocratic practice and thus reverse the gains of the PDP-led administration.

They also asked the Independent National Electoral Commission to be forthright and impartial in the handling of the various elections pending in Abia, Imo and Taraba states.

The meeting also commended President Goodluck Jonathan for his statesmanly disposition towards the sustenance of democracy and peace in the country.

The PDP said it frowned at the “unprecedented level of intimidation, harassment and undue persecution of the party members since the INEC declaration of the APC candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari”.

It also congratulated all the winners on the platform of the PDP in the elections and urge them to discharge their duties and form a formidable opposition that can redirect the fortunes of the country and sustain the gains of the present democratic era led by President Jonathan.

“The meeting stressed the importance of unity, peace and harmony in the party for effectiveness in its new role and warned that it will not condone agents of APC working as fifth columnists to destabilize the leadership of the party,” the communiqué said.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/181828-apc-planning-to-use-tribunals-to-steal-our-little-victories-pdp-cries-out.html
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2015
PDP, the newest town crier cry cry cry

153 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by chumasmog(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2015
I love this stupid game called POLITICS...

PDP accept my sympathy d winning party ( APC ) is in charge..

81 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by cooltone: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Opposition PDP don't want stolen mandates recovered from them by lawful means. They are already perceiving a biased judiciary before the tribunal proper.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Rawani: 7:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Let's take a minute to remember this is a party that boasted of ruling for the next 60 years, now whining about little victories and being bullied - while still in power.

By the way ignore the Ekiti veil, Sekibo was really referring to the globally condemned Rivers state elections, he knows no sane tribunal dare pronounce it as free and fair in light of the paralyzing evidence available.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by SkyBlue1: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2015
If your hands are clean then you have nothing to fear in tribunals. But the tribunals MUST happen, there is absolutely no way the lives lost in Rivers and Akwa Ibom can be allowed to go in vain. This senseless taking of life MUST STOP.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2015
And that's how the yeye party was shattered like a pack of cards grin grin

Gone are the days when PDP wins any election without actually winning

but I'll beg, Buhari should not interfere in the judicial process

and y'all will see how fowl yanshh go open grin

opposition tor sweet cc Barcanista grin grin

36 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by omenka(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2015
I knew they were gonna come up with an idiotic publication like this after the revelation we got yesterday from Leadership newspaper about the sham that was Akwa Ibom election, where total "votes cast" was twice the number to total accredited voters.

45 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by tyson99(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Cry me a lagoon opposition PDP

21 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by aljazira: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2015
If APC refused to rig PDP out of Nigeria completely,I will be sad. Yeye party .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by PassingShot(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2015
These people are not serious at all.

Why getting afraid of the tribunal if you won fairly?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2015
The hunter has become the hunted.

25 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by TeamSimple(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2015
Awon egbere (Cry babies,Bush babies).

18 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by okotv(m): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2015
I thought the tribunal was there for the common man to seek redress. No tears please cause it has just only started.

15 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nairalane: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2015
Why Is The Victory Little Like Little Messi Ten Years Ago
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Jennifer4christ: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2015
Good day Nairalanders...

My name is Jennifer and I reside in Owerri, Imo state.
I am a school certificate holder with little hope of tertiary education.
Someone advised me to open a Nairaland account and ask for help, so I'm new here.
With the assurance I was given, I promise to testify here, if I get my breakthrough from Nairaland.

Why I came writing this now is because I lost my job as a cleaner at one of First Bank branches in Owerri.
The area manager came to our branch 2 weeks ago and after a series of complaints about almost everything that day, I was relieved of my job.
It still beats my imagination why I was singled out to be sacked.
Why me?
Why just me?
I still can't bear it up till now, since I fend for myself.
The money I have with me is fast running out and I desperately need a job from a good samaritan reading this now.

Please, if anyone can help me get a good paying job or connect me with someone who can give me a good job, I will forever be grateful.

I know this is risky, but I need help desperately, hence, I am putting up my number for possible contact and help.
I am not a sex-worker please and I will never be one, I only need a decent job.
So please, I pray no one misunderstands my intentions.

May God almighty reward those who will run to my aid at this frustrating moment of my life, Amen!

My number is 08172982883.
God bless you.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Slickest(m): 7:47am On Apr 22, 2015
For 16yrs Pdp basked like ants in sugar, forgetting d reason y they were there, now change arrived and left dem with dust of what was once in abundance... Nothing lasts 4ever, like ur clueless supporters here on nairaland have bin muted 4 lyf, keep mute PDP nd face d tribunal because we shall snatch ur so called LITTLE VICTORIES!!!!

APC, Change!!!!!!

27 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Jorussia(m): 7:47am On Apr 22, 2015
The tribunal must redress some anomalies that occurred in some states in country. Imagine PDP allegedly winning all the senatorial and national assembly seats in Rivers state?that can't be possible in a free and fair contest.In my state Edo,during the last house of assembly election APC dominated the polls,yet PDP won 3 seats in Anenih's side,because traditionally the people there always vote for PDP.I am 100% sure,that the governorship election in rivers will be cancelled by the tribunal.

11 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by yomalex(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2015
I dy laugh o.
The Card reader will do its secondary job at the courts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by tucky200(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Make una sef use tribunal steal their victory too na ...simple

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by ige101(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Kk
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by folabayo1(f): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Steal it all cheesy

Pdp can cry all they want or just wait for their own time undecided

Team Apc

8 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by mechanics(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Hahaha, i dey laugh, wen dey did their own nobody complain, its nw pay back time.

6 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2015
lol. The part that Got me Cracked up was the Statement " Our Little victories" grin
It was as if APC was a bully wanting to collect biscuit from a Child ( PDP) when d bully already as Bread 120 own

14 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by eluquenson(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2015
If your election victory is credible, why crying out loud for God's sake

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2015
lol. e neva start. All your stolen victories must be returned. starting with that tout Wike.

7 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by condralbede(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2015
ok
[quote author= “The meeting stressed the importance of unity,
peace and harmony in the party for
effectiveness in its new role and warned that it
will not condone agents of APC working as
FIFTH COLUMISTS to destabilize the leadership
of the party,” the communiqué said
[/quote]

Fifth Columists.?? Since when did Nigeria become this day newspaper.. PDP can move to Ghana for all I care.Bye bye to a biased judiciary that can be influenced to Give judgement in fear or favour.

3 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by tonero230(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Lol!What goes around comes back around.All iron must pass through fire(igwe niile gaga na uzu)

5 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Burger01(m): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2015
Lol @ PDP. cheesy

Opposition. They don't even know how to play it. They don't have stomach for it. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by 2rhymestharap(m): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2015
Noone would have trekked if GEJ won,

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos) / Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President / Sudan Evacuation: FG To Prioritize Women, Children, Diplomats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.