Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out (25548 Views)

Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by kentosman(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2015
To be frank, i was in PH during the presidential election and i must tell you that though election happened proper in very few polling units that i visited, there was a very serious Voter suppression. I happened to be an observer under JDPC (Justice Development and Peace Commission - a catholic church movement)

The truth is that most people that observed elections in Rivers state cannot come out to make any pronouncement on what they saw. There is a killing machinery in Rivers state that will not spare anybody that goes against the wish of their paymasters. In as much as i decry what happened in Rivers state, i will also appeal that we take this whole thing easy. If the tribunals should sit, let their be fairness and equity in their standings. They should also not single out states where PDP won as there are also allegations of rigging in some APC states.

If the incoming administration can truly make the electoral process fair by not swinging justice to their favour, then let the tribunal root out whoever that is dragging us back.

Sometimes, i feel very ashamed about our political lifestyle --- a culture of Voter suppression, tyranny and self-aggrandizement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by omenka(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nellybii: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2015
IzonOwei:
If its about rivers state,the apc should go to sleep..if they run that electiona 100 times pdp will still win..apc should go manage the presidency... angry...na that goodluck cause all this things ooo... angry
So if you are sure of winning why can't you allow normal elections to take place. Why must you. kill and snatch ballot boxes and intimidate opposition.?? The truth is PDP can never win any free and fair election. They are psychopathic riggers mtcheeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by anigbajumo(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Chai,obun meeku......PDP una neva see anyfin ooo coz we jst started wif u nii...we gonna steal yer little victory nd throw u into Lagoon........#doltish parry

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2015
if their hands are clean, there is nothing to fear.
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by queensmith: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2015
in ekiti for sure - pdp is going to lose some mandates. No way pdp legitimately won all seats.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by gerald09(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2015
CRY ME A RIVER.
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2015
A lot of people are going to ignore the cries of this party-PDP for a very long time to come. I wont blame the populace, not after been subjected to a long period of misrule by the PDP.

It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by terzurum5(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Walahi
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by charlyge(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Jorussia:
The tribunal must redress some anomalies that occurred in some states in country. Imagine PDP allegedly winning all the senatorial and national assembly seats in Rivers state?that can't be possible in a free and fair contest.In my state Edo,during the last house of assembly election APC dominated the polls,yet PDP won 3 seats in Anenih's side,because traditionally the people there always vote for PDP.I am 100% sure,that the governorship election in rivers will be cancelled by the tribunal.

See what u are saying.
In Kano or Kastina did PDP win Anything?
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by shiffynaani(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Chai!! So pdp is the one now crying out,i don't pdp can also cry out like this...

*in our mama's voice* Diaris Goduu oooooooooocheesy
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by astana1: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2015
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by BJ4REEL(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Lmao, almighty pdp now turned cry cry babies?.......grin
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Rexnegro(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Jennifer4christ:
Good day Nairalanders...

My name is Jennifer and I reside in Owerri, Imo state.
I am a school certificate holder with little hope of tertiary education.
Someone advised me to open a Nairaland account and ask for help, so I'm new here.
With the assurance I was given, I promise to testify here, if I get my breakthrough from Nairaland.

Why I came writing this now is because I lost my job as a cleaner at one of First Bank branches in Owerri.
The area manager came to our branch 2 weeks ago and after a series of complaints about almost everything that day, I was relieved of my job.
It still beats my imagination why I was singled out to be sacked.
Why me?
Why just me?
I still can't bear it up till now, since I fend for myself.
The money I have with me is fast running out and I desperately need a job from a good samaritan reading this now.

Please, if anyone can help me get a good paying job or connect me with someone who can give me a good job, I will forever be grateful.

I know this is risky, but I need help desperately, hence, I am putting up my number for possible contact and help.
I am not a sex-worker please and I will never be one, I only need a decent job.
So please, I pray no one misunderstands my intentions.

May God almighty reward those who will run to my aid at this frustrating moment of my life, Amen!

My number is 08172982883.
God bless you.
For a start don't u have uncle, uncle friends or broda in alaba or trade fair u can go trade with ? Most igbos girls does that...wish I cud help..but try anoda bank and see if they need cleaner...I admire ur strength and diligent to work unlike some useless and lazy girls around.
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Ralphlauren(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2015
DTaj:

Ah, ah, ah. bro. I'll love to see Olisa Metuh act as opposition spokesman!

So, PDP could cry over 'one-party state'? With all they did to APP, ANPP, APGA, PPA, Labour Party, 'stealing' their governorships at different times since 1999!!! The way they lured all the 3 AD Senators from Lagos in 2003 (Obanikoro, Wahab Dosunmu, and Ogunlewe) to decamp to PDP!!! How they stole Isa Yuguda's ANPP mandate in Bauchi? How they stole the mandates of ANPP in Zamfara, Kebbi, Sokoto, etc? And Labour Party's mandate in Ondo?

The man who beheads people for the king at will, hates the sight of the machete near his own head!!!

that is why i will forever see Olusegun Mimiko as a traitor and a f00l.

it was the south west politicians (led by Tinubu) that helped him in recovering his stolen mandate from PDP. they got the best lawyers for him, funded his legal battle, rallied around him, followed him to court, ensured he got support from the media, celebrated with him when he emerged victorious, etc and what did the ingrate do?

he betrayed these noble men by decamping to PDP.

today he has lost all relevance in Nigerian politics and it serves him right.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by WendellSimilin: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Igwezeugo(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Jorussia:
The tribunal must redress some anomalies that occurred in some states in country. Imagine PDP allegedly winning all the senatorial and national assembly seats in Rivers state?that can't be possible in a free and fair contest.In my state Edo,during the last house of assembly election APC dominated the polls,yet PDP won 3 seats in Anenih's side,because traditionally the people there always vote for PDP.I am 100% sure,that the governorship election in rivers will be cancelled by the tribunal.
so it never occure to u dt pple of river see Amechi as a betrayer
They hate Amechi wit passion
Bt let me ask u wat of Kaduna
Wat of kastina no body is talking anytin there
Or is dt free and fair
Apc carry everytin there
In Bauchi they killed one councillor wit hand and other causalties
How on earth do u tink dt Amechi will win in River
It is just like PDP wining in Kastina
How possible it is?
Pls go and seat down if u don't hv any tin to say
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2015
Nellybii:

So if you are sure of winning why can't you allow normal elections to take place. Why must you. kill and snatch ballot boxes and intimidate opposition.?? The truth is PDP can never win any free and fair election. They are psychopathic riggers mtcheeeeeeew
and who the hell told you apc actually practiced a free and fair election??...I hate hypocrites..may I inform you that ameachi and the apc were only beaten at the rigging arena..rubbish!!...
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by obiobigbo1: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2015
so it's possible that pdp will cry for positions..........democratic country is the best country
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by timota(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2015
If ekiti follow for wetin u dey talk that means PDP has no knowledge of constitution because there is no way 19 is less than 7
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by vanfem: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Now, now, now how una take know
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:

GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

Guy you sounded as if those are the only ministerial position in Nigeria. Why not check the list below and stop spreading falsehood.

Professor Chinedu Nebo - Minister of power -

Mohammed Wakil - Minister of State power

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Minister of Finance

Olusegun Aganga - Minister for Trade and Investment

Mr Bashir Yuguda - Minister of state finance

Deziani Alison-Madueke - Minister of petroleum resources

Dr. Akinwunmi Ayo Adesina - Minister of Agriculture

Hajia Asabe Asmau Ahmed - Minister of State Agriculture

Bala Muhammed - Minister of FCT

Mrs. Olajumoke - Minister of State for FCT

Sanusi Dagash - Minister of works

Mr. Adeyeye - Minister of State, Works.

Dr. Abubakar Olanrewaju Sulaiman - Minister of National planning

Mohammed Adoke - Attorney General and Minister of Justice

Mr Osita Chidoka - Minister of Aviation

Mr. Edem Duke - Minister of culture and tourism;

Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau - Minister of education

Lawrencia Laraba Mallam - Minister of environment

Ambassador Aminu Wali - Minister of Foreign affairs

Prof. (Mrs) Viola Onwuliri - Minister of state Foreign affairs.

Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu - Minister of Health

Dr. Khaliru Alhassan - Minister of state Health

Labaran Maku - Minister of information and communications

Comrade Abba Moro - Minister of Interior

Chukwuemeka Wogu - Minister of Labour and productivity

Arc. Mohammed Musa Sada - Minister of mines and steel development

Dr Stephen Orise Oru - Minister of Niger Delta

Mr. Darius Dickson Ishaku - Minister of State Niger Delta

Gen. Aliyu Gusau - Minister of Defence

Senator Musiliu Obanikoro -Minister of State Defence

Alhaji Abduljelili Adesiyan - Minister of Police Affairs

Mr. Bulama - Minister of Science and Technology

Senator Idris A.Umar - Minister of Transport

Boni Haruna - Minister of Youth Development

Hajia Zainab Maina - Minister Of Women Affairs

Dr. Tamuno Danagogo - Minister of sport and chairman national sport commission

Mrs. Akon Eyakenyi - Land, Housing and Urban Development

Kabiru Turaki - Minister of Special Duties

Read more: http://www..com/ng/presidency-judiciary-legislative-and-policies/3547-list-of-current-nigerias-ministers.html#ixzz3Y1ni0RWE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) / Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive / Zahra Buhari On DEATH PENALTY For Corruption/treasury Looting (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.